[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOMEN ARE TRASH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_5146.jpg (2MB, 3300x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5146.jpg
2MB, 3300x1840px
WOMEN ARE TRASH
>>
>>38955472
You're just now figuring that out?
>>
>>38955472
more whore images
>>
>>38955473
I never realised they were as degenerate as this
>>
>>38955472

Men are, too

Such a big surprise desu
>>
>>38955472

This is why we need white sharia
>>
>>38955477
The Muslims were right desu
>>
>>38955472
men are even worse

see homos
>>
>>38955472
Lol nothing new here but sometimes I'm still amazed by how the laws of biology are so much stronger than any laws that could ever be made by man.

Unless properly enforced, of course. White Sharia, when? Gotta get back control over these hoes
>>
>>38955473
>>38955474
>>38955475
>>38955476
>>38955477
you should realise that most of these women will suspect the profile is a bullshit catfish but are messaging anyway just to see
>>
>Molly
<Agnes
>Annalena

Wouldn't suprise me if these were swedish gals.
>>
>>38955475
what is Helen of troy
>>
>>38955477
word
>>
>>38955472
They suck at flirting. It's just blithering autism.
>>
>>38955481
They send their phone numbers and personal addresses
>>
>>38955472
Post m0ar rage-inducing stuff plz

>>38955483
At least good things came out of that, very glorious battles
>>
>Chad disguise attracts girls
who knew
>>
>>38955486
which not only means that they have no decency at all, but are also fucking retarded because it couldn't be more obvious of a fake
>>
>>38955472
You wouldn't try to fuck a bad pussy if she looked 10/10?
>>
>>38955472
>LONDON
you can't make this up
>>
>>38955472

Are women degenerate-enablers?
>>
>>38955472
again
the ONLY option - whether u yet understand why or not - is :

FULL SHARIA against women / make women slaves / property of men.

women MUST not have rights.
Women rights MUST not be accepted.
women MUST not be served, respected, helped, etc .
Women need to be treated as the underevolved, parasitic, mentally retarded, soulles lesser-creatures that they are.
Women deserve to be slaves at max, IF they behave well.

and yes, i absolutely mean that.
Eveerything else is TOXIC for society and with that for the future of children, ALL children....

Those mentally massively underevolved creatures called "women" - mentally comparable to mongoloid, heavily cognitively disableled men - MUST NOT have ANY rights over or withing society. It was a retarded thing to try in the forst place - and idea by men that romantically thought, women were capable humans like themselves - which has UTTERLY UTTERLY failed, because those retarded creatures called "women" destroy absolutely everything they touch.
They MUST be put UNDER men, so that men can raise and form and civilise them , which includes psysical punishment ad the advice of men, because those mentally completely retarded mongrells called "women" are not capable of any insight whatsoever and thus cannot be covolised any other way. they can only learn by feeling, thus they must be made feel pain, if they misbehave, they must be trained like the dogs and other animals, which they mentally are.

--------

The world will become positive and humane again, once humanity stands up and kills (slaughters) all feminists.

THEY are the source of almost all evil.
They MUST be erradicated mercilessly.
>>
>>38955472
Fucking stupid, a man will fuck any girl 7/10 and above but women will only go after 10/10's, cocksuckers.
>>
>>38955472

wowwwwwwwwww
>>
>>38955485
that's what flirting generally is. you'd need to have a longer discussion to be able to get a chance for some more subtle flattery, if you are even clever enough to immediately spot the opportunity. which most aren't. and even if they are, chances are good the other side wouldn't be clever enough to spot the subtle flattery.

so generally it's just lame in-your-face "compliments"
>>
>>38955472
funny thing is you could do a hot woman like that and guys would act the exact same
>>
raped CHILDREN 3 fucking times
and these dumb whores do not even care???
come on this has to be fucking fake
>>
File: 114ygb.jpg (91KB, 450x413px) Image search: [Google]
114ygb.jpg
91KB, 450x413px
>>38955472
Oh... so this is how women act around you when you're handsome...
>>
>>38955491
You really can't. Femoid genocide when?
>>
>>38955481
It's not their fault you won't man up.
>>
File: 1496705240147.png (817KB, 840x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1496705240147.png
817KB, 840x1261px
>>38955490
>three time convicted child rapist

Ill pass
>>
Oh shit we're in the containment zone now.

I don't want to end like this, mod!
>>
mods are incredible edible fags
>>
trump starts ww3
>>
Wow, two women use a similar pick up line
>>
>>38955497
You can do it with any woman, hot or not. That guy who catfished with pictures of eggman(as a woman) got multiple replies from men.
>>
Yes, they are. But before you get excited, just remember, all you bitter kissless virgins, that this is completely based on selection bias. All you get are trash tier girls or catfishes.
>>
>>38955636
You should try it with that picture of female Stanley.
>>
>>38955472
Id that even real??
Kinda hard to believe.
>>
>>38955730
apparently

https://media.giphy.com/media/cbx3vDI7jvJLi/giphy.gif
>>
>>38955472
it's not like men wouldn't do the same lmao
men would sleep with anyone anytime
>>
>>38955774
>There's no difference between men and women
>>
>>38955774
True, you could write anything on an attractive female's profile and get lots of matches. Even "I have a penis".
>>
File: _Zod.jpg (45KB, 468x341px) Image search: [Google]
_Zod.jpg
45KB, 468x341px
>>38955472

>"My Anthem: Young Love by Kip Moore"

That's the part that should have tipped them off that this is fake, if nothing else did.

Proof that roasties only look at the pic, I suppose.
>>
>>38955931
>thinking roasties are intelligent enough to understand irony
>>
>>38955497

This would be totally fine.

Why WOULDN'T a man overlook a woman's criminal past when there is nearly zero per cent chance that she is going to physically threaten him.

Women respond to danger and dangerous felonious men like a bunch of alley cats in heat.

That's what this is proving. That (handsome + convicted criminal) is enough to override their pitiful self preservation instincts, not to mention their pride.

Fucking haram.
>>
>>38955750
Jesus. Just disgusting
>>
File: Houses.jpg (79KB, 980x550px) Image search: [Google]
Houses.jpg
79KB, 980x550px
>>38955957

You honestly reckon they all read that song rec and made no connection to the content of his bio?

No way. Its too obvious, even for roasties.

R9k as a concept doesn't work if the only women who are roasties are the borderline retarded ones. Women of all abilities act/think like this, and female intelligence is more mean-clustered than male intelligence anyway, meaning most of these sluts are of essentially average intellect - they are simply degenerates though and never read past the first few lines of the bio until they thought of something 'cute' to say.

Assuming your enemies are stupid is a leftist meme. They're disgusting, but not stupid.
>>
>>38956077
I honestly think they were too busy getting wet over his face to put 2 and 2 together
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (25KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
25KB, 200x211px
>my anthem Young Love
>>
>>38955991
the "handsome" alone is kinda the determining factor. there was also one where the guy who made the fake profile edited a swastika tattoo on the guy's chest and they were all commenting on it negatively, yet willing to ignore it.

if you are handsome it doesn't really matter what else you are. same for pretty women.
it's just funny because women like to pretend that's not the case when men don't really make that much of a secret out of it
>>
>>38955750
Damn well I don't know what to say
>>
If you were a girl you would have acted like them
>>
File: hound-sansa.jpg (85KB, 634x300px) Image search: [Google]
hound-sansa.jpg
85KB, 634x300px
>>38956219

Nah man I think you've got this very wrong.

Handsome is important on both sides of the fence, granted.

But female sexuality does not solely respond to facial aesthetics, otherwise men and women would look the same.

Several physiognomic affects of male hormones actively disrupt facial aesthetics, exaggerating bone growth and minimising the appearance of key features like lips and eyes.

We look different to them for a reason, because they selected that over time:

There is primality and animalism and danger mixed into the female criterion for attractiveness in males and that's because they are supposed to seek 'strong' genes... yada yada yada... r/K Selection... yada yada yada

But the way that these criteria actually MANIFEST for modern women is Hybristophilia. Modern women have had the 'shackles' of Monogamy taken off them and are no longer beholden to the majority of males - ie the non-Chad but also non-dangerous cooperative provider types who were the engine of civilisation's progress for thousands of years.

So Hypergamy kicks in and their preference, not just for attractive men, but for actively destructive and degenerate men, ape like men, criminals and predators, comes to the fore.

Modern cultural trends, the radicalisation of the sexual market place and the destruction of the middle class identity are all tied right in to this monkey button in the female brain.

Saying "lel, everyone digs good looks, guys are just more open about it!" Ignores the much more important issue at hand.

Besides, you haven't been here very long if you think that there aren't a significant portion of the male population who value loyalty above all else. That, after all, is one of OUR evolutionary criterion.

>pic related: the number one most fanfictioned couple in Game of Thrones.
>>
>>38955788
that's not what he said nigger. Yes, women are thirsty sluts, but so are men, it's just that it's way easier for women to get laid
>>
>>38955472
He should have used this anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ
>>
>>38955472
I don't wanna be that guy but I know how /r9k/ is...

How can we tell these messages where sent to Ray?
>>
File: 1498592833665.gif (32KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498592833665.gif
32KB, 350x400px
>>38955472
>WOMEN ARE TRASH
BREAKING NEWS
>>
>>38956496
>trying to refer us to Game Of Thrones
>not to A Song Of Ice And Fire
You should be removed.
>>
>>38956512
m8 I'm thirsty, but I wouldn't have sex with a woman who was fucking little boys
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.