[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1028.jpg (350KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1028.jpg
350KB, 2048x1365px
Dear Anna,

I miss you.

Do you miss me too? Or am I being way too hopeful?

Shit, you've probably forgotten me already.

No one will ever take your place.

It's been a long time since I've heard from you, and I probably won't hear from you again, but I really hope you are doing okay.
>>
Also E

I know what you stole
>>
Dear B,

I know we haven't talked in awhile but expect a small claims suit for the money you owe me.
>>
Dear person who keeps making these threads, you need to get over Anna, you're being a beta bitch cuckold and its really sad to see.
>>
Dear J,

This hangover sucks.

L
>>
Shackles?
>>
Dearest robot9k,

I liked these threads better when it was guaranteed that you were writing to someone who would never read it. Now it's just a faggy way to vaguely shoot in the dark and hope senpai notices you so you can fuel more drama.

--Disgruntled
>>
Fuck you and your bullshit. You are so stupid and clueless.
Reeeeeeee!
>>
>>38956746
Wait what happened here?
This might be me
>>
>>38955137
Was Anna your girlfriend?
>>
Dear Josh,

We met on /r9k/ a long time ago. You were my brother and my friend. Everyday we discussed our problems, we prayed for each other, we thought of each other. Eventually, we loved each other. You helped me find God again.

I became afraid, how fast things went. How serious they became and I ran away.

If you see this, I still love you. I think of you, but I have no idea how to contact you. I lost access to my accounts, my phone broke, everything disappeared. It has been months now and I haven't heard from you or seen you around. I am still looking for you. I hope we can speak again someday. Maybe someone here knows you and will point you to this post.

I miss you.
>>
>>38956405
>small claims suit
For what?
>>
>>38958068
They owe me over a grand for a flight ticket and various other items they couldn't afford at the time. I have all the receipts saying they'd pay me back in installments and they never followed through.
>>
>>38955137
deer amey

evverything is getting worse

-tony
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (70KB, 559x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
70KB, 559x960px
Dear A,
I really want to meet you irl but I'm so shy and I tend to be so clingy. I feel so stupid for thinking about you a little too often
S
>>
J,

We'll be back at university in a couple weeks. I hope you've improved since last semester. I know it's not entirely equatable because of our different instruments, but you're the closest thing I have to a rival. The thought of being better than you is one of the driving forces that keeps me going. I can't wait to show you everything I've learned in my travels.

-I
>>
I didn't blocking you. I mean, I deleted my throwaway email account you know.
I wanted to completely cut off the connection with you. Because you forgot my birthday and even did not respond at all to the message which I sent to you on your birthday. Therefore I thought that our relations were already hopeless.
I think you can't imagine how hurting I was.
Why must I make an effort for somebody who never reply?
I still miss you, but I'm afraid to write a letter to you. In fact, that's being a trauma for me. Sadly...
So I will not be able to email you anymore.
It's frustrating that I can't talk to you as much as I want...
I do miss you...
>>
>>38957720
I hope you find him again anon
>>
>>38955675
>>38955137
Are you G?
>>
>>38956541
Disgruntled,

I am of a similar mindset. Whenever this thread appears, I try to contribute positively by writing an actual letter to someone I know won't read it. Discord and its ilk seems to have taken over the original purpose of the thread though, which is a shame.

A
>>
>>38958720
Thanks for writing this, anon. I feel the same way about someone. I think we'll get better, bit by bit over time. Then we can care about someone new without it hurting as much. Good luck, friend.
>>
>>38958799
Thanks anon. I think of him often, and pray for him at night. I wish we could speak again. If we never do, I suppose I will wait forever, continually loving someone I may never find again.

He lives in New York and is Catholic, he used to post here often but I doubt he comes here anymore. I was hoping someone knew him and would tell him.
>>
>>38958720
Welp, if your birthday is January 12 then I'll be open to you texting me. I won't be initiating contact again.
>>
Dear Euro Guy,
Please stop posting about Anna it confuses me everytime.
-US Anna
>>
>>38958842
>Are you G?
No
>>
>>38958995
I apologise my american friend
>>
File: lntct.jpg (13KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
lntct.jpg
13KB, 400x321px
>>38955137
Dear S,
I cut contact with you four days ago. I don't know if I regret it or not. All I know is that I really do miss those times that we had when we would go home after school everyday and play games and Skype until 3 AM just to wake up and do it all again. You went to another school and I don't have anyone to vent my hatred of the people in my school to anymore. If you do see this please reconnect with me. We still have #1 BFs after four days of not talking to each other. Just how many Snaps did we send to only each other? I miss you. - R
>>
It doesn't take this long to get a package in the mailbox isabel,
>>
V

I'm fucking worried about you. You were a close friend. Sure I felt differently than you did and my autism clearly had fucked shit up, but please be okay. I feel really bad, I never wanted to hurt you.I regret not being blunt about it sooner but wasn't out of my fear of hurting you, and then I accidently hurt you anyways.I feel fucking awful

just please be okay

R
>>
>>38960338
>just please be okay
I wanna say this to a certain someone too
>>
>>38960545
who, anon?
>>
>>38961215
She wouldn't be around to read it anyway
>>
>>38955137
L? Is that you?
>>
Dealer,
You could have at least said goodbye, mate. I don't hold leaving against you, you mentioned that its happened before. I just wish I could have said goodbye before you left. Then you stopped coming online for 2 days and I thought you had offed yourself. Thank fuck that I was just overthinking it. You were there to listen to my bitching and give the best advice you could, and I did the same in turn. I still play the little game we had, imagining what you would choose, and then realizing that I'll never know, I've just got my guesses and intuition to go on.
If you're reading this, as you very well may be, Add me back, if only to say goodbye.
-Salesman
P.S. Don't an hero. You can work through your 'issues' and triumph over them. You're gonna make it, brah.
>>
>>38961298
>L? Is that you?
no
>>
Dear C
I think I am falling in love with you
>>
Dear Josie,

Not that you'd ever be wasting your time on a cesspit like this, but you're starting to mean the world to me

I think we should stop talking to each other before I get attached
>>
Dear I,
I finally got over all the backstabs you have made. I am not going to pursue a childish revenge. You and he did a great job making me mad. Thanks, for destroying the pink glasses I was looking through the world.
>>
E,

I saw your mugshot. Best decision I ever made. I'm going to wash my dick in an autoclave and then go beg my internist for a course of the strongest last-line antibiotics allowed by law. Don't worry, if I see you face down in the gutter I won't call anybody. I know you'd want it that way.
>>
>>38962565
Ice cold. I like you.
>>
Do you miss me like I miss you?
>>
>>38963636
>Do you miss me like I miss you?
they never do
>>
>>38963636
initials?

(orig)
>>
>>38964259
It's so generic it's not gonna be for you
>>
Laura
Thanks
M
>>
Dear M,

He humiliated me in front of everyone.
What he said turned me off.

Those who had a lot of troubles understand the pain of others.
But he's not what I thought he was.

'It's about time'
>>
dear someone,
I've probably never met you. I don't even know if I'll ever find you. I just want to be with you and I'm not sure why. I hope to see you soon.

-S
>>
I hate him now.
>>
>>38965670
The feeling's originally mutual, babe
>>
Dear "A"
I see what is happening now and it's hilarious. You must be shitting your pants and hoping for the best. Don't worry, I'm slick but not vengeful. Thank you for the amusement.
N
>>
>>38955137
fuck. her name was Anna too. you've said everything I wanted to say.

I miss her
>>
>>38965670
initials?

orig orig
>>
>>38965448
He's really inexperienced. You will be able to overcome him
>>
Dear me

Just do it already. You've thought about it since high school. All your suspicions are correct. You are a lazy worthless human. You are a complete failure. You will never know happiness. You will never be able to experience young love. Just accept the void, die a virgin.
Me
>>
D,

I thought about you all day. Every little thing reminded me of you or something you did or said. And you made me smile, so much. I love you.

-J
>>
Y
Et si jamais tu tombes amoureux de lui pendant mon absence, que dois-je faire ? Dois-je l'accepter sans mot ? Dois-je te laisser partir ? Non, je ne pourrais pas faire ca.
>>
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I'm not spamming
>>
>>38965670
I feel same way. He said a lot of rude things to me. Why should I receive such treatment from him?
>>
>>38967315
Prolly because you deserved it.
>>
>>38958546
I wish this was meant for me.
>>
>>38967333
You have no right to speak like that to me. You need to explain to me logically.
>>
Dear T,

Our last few conversations including the last thing you said to me really hurt. I doubt you'll ever talk to me again but if you do I don't want you to hurt me that way anymore.
>>
>>38967410
Actually Anon, I can speak any which way I like to you. Funny how that works, yeah? But it's very difficult to give logical answers to emotional questions, you know. Context would help, seeing as you appear to be booty blasted about something.
>>
>>38967510
This is a good opportunity to correct your misunderstandings.
I can look anybody in the eye.
>>
>>38964259
My first initial is S.
>>
CJ

YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL

BS
>>
>>38967656
So someone was rude to you in a public setting and you feel like you've lost face, either internally or reputation wise? Were this a private conversation you probably wouldn't be so upset.
>>
>>38966598
Do it my baggette
>>
>>38967786
Because I don't care about anything, can you explain your misunderstanding?
>>
>>38967786
C'mon, man. Im curious.
>>
>>38967914
No. Please stop provoking him.
I want to speak calmly with him.
>>
>>38967863
Kek, alright. Zero. Let's start from the top. What is it that was said to you that was rude, and in what context?
>>
>>38967961
Why would you like to ask me?
I am asking you to explain your misunderstanding.
>>
C

I used to feel sad when I began to realize that I probably would not see you again. There were times when I would go outside beliving this time we would run into each other, but I always came back home without my expectations being met. Now I undertand the value and transitory nature of some life oportunities.

A
>>
You cannot prove me that I am right. Because you are a liar..S
>>
>>38955137
Dear S,
my kill list was growing nicely, but then I decided it was to dangerous to keep physically. so I burnt it, currently my mind has 4 names on it so far. 2 of which will never be removed. Maybe I will forget, maybe I wont. But I have my plan for life and ill either make it or die trying, the world is chaos and I love it.

love me.
PS government please don't take me to gitmo for this letter
>>
>>38967863
But here's a tangent: the things in life that are bad that happen to us randomly are forgivable. The things that we contributed to, and sometimes even brought on our selves, are what we almost always what we obsess over.

That being said, in the context of conversation, if someone is randomly rude to you, you're more than capable of shrugging it off. However, if you are in a situation where you have something at stake, and thus are invested into the moment, then whatever happens to you is probably something you brought on yourself due to your action or inaction.

So, again, you prolly deserved it, whatever rude thing is eating you up.
>>
>>38968132
Your remarks are vague and can not be understood. I will leave if you cannot prove them to me concretely.
>>
S
We are done.
Goodbye, S.
>>
>>38968178
If some is rude to you, truly rude, and you have any significant relationship with the person, you probably deserved the disparaging remarks for having done something wrong.
>>
>>38955137

Dear S

Every day my memories of you grow fainter. I'm glad that I'm not hung up on those old feelings anymore, but I don't want to forget you. I'm afraid that some day I won't be able to recall what you looked like.

- R
>>
>>38968178
you are correct. its a waste of time for you
>>
P,

I think about you every day, especially lately, i miss you, I miss connecting with you about everything, I miss going places with you, the 2 am drives out to the middle of nowhere just to be alone. I miss looking at the stars with you, talking for hours about life and how ridiculous it all seemed. I miss listening to new records with you, watching new movies with you, I miss smoking cigarettes in silence because we both had nothing to say, I miss holding your hand.

Im sorry I fucked it all up, you didnt deserve it, I wish I wasnt so indecisive, I wish I wasnt so scared.
>>
>>38968353
Thank you, anon.

I'm disappointed in him.
I will never again remember him.
>>
File: Tianshan hinterlands.jpg (92KB, 509x330px) Image search: [Google]
Tianshan hinterlands.jpg
92KB, 509x330px
>>38955137
Tree Stalker,
Going to miss you bro. Being in the sun recently has made my hair is as blond as yours, my face is really reddish tan though, makes my eyes look bluer.
-P

Swedish pearl-wise and mighty Goth,
Forgive me. I wish you were still with me. It's been over three years now. You were too strong and loving for your own good. The Viking and I still speak, he is with the Silent girl. The Bear and I parted ways in friendship. The German and I too parted, never really knew what she thought of me. The Stars shine just beyond my hill, it's nice. I know how you thought I fond of the one, the Sea-Mist, I was. Tree Stalker is leaving. The Stallion and I fight wars together. The Fish learned to fly. Sea-Mist is being hunted by the Gaelic King. I am happy for them. The German and I walk as we did in the days of old, but we ran back then. Hills, fields, towns, all the same we pass them by. He thanks you too. I wished that we could have spent more time together. Thank you for believing in me.
-Wotan

Saxo-Gael,
Be brave, be strong, or else I am taking her.
-still a friend.

Valkyrjur,
I know I know, weird. Wyrd. It takes us all. Sea-Mist was strong, brave, funny, kind, intelligent, caring, and beautiful. Don't lose yourself to yourself. Do you still remember those days? When we proved ourselves before Tyr in strength and stamina? I do, I miss those days. Better times. Remember when the nigger joined us? I thought you were going for him, you didn't, I remember how he called to me, worried I had taken you, but it was you trying to take me.
In another life <3
-Tigrisdyr

I hate writing these, I am always afraid someone will know them.
>>
What I would give to go back to the night I met you and just walked away. It would have spared me so much pain. It would all be so much easier now.

K
>>
>>38955137
Dear Y

I've never been so terrified.

To confide in your arms would betray my confusion, damning me to happiness.

I want so desperately to rest my arm on your shoulder, my worries on yours, and your head on my heart. I want so badly for you to feel how it beats, beating for you, for your smile, your laugh, for the way you cry every time the world turns against you. I want nothing more than to be the one who plays with your hair as we curse at the sky together.

But god forbid i let myself by happy, and god forbid it be with you.

I Love You
>>
dear L,

i think i may be in love with you.

i know its been like a year or so since we talked. i know that you probably only see me as a kind of friend, i know we only went on a few dates and kissed a few times after i orbited you for a few years.

but i'm not sure i'll ever meet someone else like you. someone with whom i don't have to try. someone who laughs at all my dumb jokes and shit and with whom i don't have to fear, i don't have to filter, i can release everything inside of me without judgement

i still wonder sometimes if you're just a really friendly person, if you just kind of went along with it because you felt bad for me or something. but even so it wouldn't really change how i feel

i've been stalking you on fb since whenever. i think you even still live near me and if i reached out i think you'd probably be down to meet. i guess its cause you flaked a bunch after our two dates last year, i assumed you weren't interested?
all the fucking redpill threads and my dumbass friends told me not to text you back. maybe they were right. but being right has never made me feel so sad.

the last time i saw you i didnt flirt or anything, i don't know if you were, im still such a bad judge of these things. but we vibed again, we just chatted and made each other laugh and shit like we had before, while our other friends got froyo we just drove around in your car

it was only for a few hours but i miss that so much. every girl ive met since then i've acted kind of fake around. since work started i've barely tried. maybe i'll never be with anyone again.

i know this would seem weird since i'm making a big deal over two freakin dates. but cuddling on a bench while talking about astronomy and giggling about dumb shit... that may have been the greatest night of my life, maybe it will be for the rest of it too.

I don't really have a point with this. i just want you to know

-A
>>
Alexis,
I understand fully now that you are just simply a bad person. You may actually be one of the worst people I've ever been involved with. I have learned my lesson and will never fall into your pull again. But all of that still doesnt remove the daily urge to get back into contact. You're like what I imagine a method addiction to be.
Fuck you, and don't ever think of changing your ways or else I might lose my resolve yet again.
>>
Dear M,

I know you lied about your situation to leave, and that's alright. When you came over to trip with me, my sole and only intention was to make sure you had a good time.

If it wasn't what you expected, I don't know what to tell you. You said things were just getting lit, however I didn't feel the same way.

Having went into tonight with that one goal in mind, I feel like I've completely failed. I wish we could have talked about it at all.

-m
>>
It's really bad. It couldn't be worse.

My trust will eventually end up being betrayed anyway. I quit trusting anymore.
I won't be deceived again and I don't believe you.
>>
File: lel.jpg (300KB, 1000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
300KB, 1000x1332px
Dear cunts of my life.

Eat shit. Cant remember you anymore.
>>
ITT: normies write to their ex-girlfriends
>>
>>38970784

The fuck! I didnt actually read them at first but most fags are actually describing dating loool.

Fuck this! The place really is dead after all.
>>
C,

I miss you so much. I want to know you're okay. I want to know you're safe. I'm so afraid something bad happened to you.

I wish we'd held each other. Even if was only once. To feel the embrace of someone else that knew all your secrets, knew all the bad stuff, but still wanted to lovingly gaze in your eyes and give you warmth, compassion, and love.

I still think about you every day.

-S
>>
You weren't my savior. I realized that my savior was other than you..
>>
>>38958546
Second initial? If it's who I want to be, I'll drop everything for you right now.
>>
>>38970936

Initials?

Original 8/10/17
>>
A

It's been a month plus some days now. Small things still often remind me of you (or at least my idealization of you) and make me feel sad. I'm torn between wishing those 4 months of delusion never happened or never ended. I really wish I could get you out of my head. July was a bad month and so far August feels even worse with the depression and pain of July combined with some new developments and anxieties. Sometimes I think about how I'd respond if you ever contacted me again, and I genuinely don't know given how bad you fucked up and how fucked up I felt after that, I was physically ill over a week because of it. Perhaps even more fucked, a few times the idea of messaging you in search for emotional support has popped into my head, despite knowing it would probably be unhealthy. I just wish I could go back to not feeling so shitty, or hell maybe even happy like I was for much of those deluded months we talked.

R
>>
Why did you have to cheat?

-J
>>
>>38955137
M, K, and Co

I never forgot what you did. I never will, you will grow old and have kids who will someday be as stupid as you. I hope they're not as shitty. You took everything from me, bullied me out of one of the few things I loved and convinced all my friends to hate me. You're not a victim, you didn't get hurt, you stepped out of line and got called on it.

Someday, even if it kills me. I will make you feel the pain you caused me.
-M
>>
I'm considering starting telling people I'm an alcoholic when they ask me why I don't drink.
>>
>>38955137
D & E,
Run to the ends of the earth and I will find you.
Crawl into the smallest hole and I will pull you out.
Try to make amends and I will destroy you.

Do you have any idea how it feels to shake whenever someone mentions two specific words?

You know my name.
>>
>>38955137
N,

I know where the brake lines are on a BMW.
>>
>>38961775
What's your first initial?

Oreganoooooooeoo
>>
>>38955137
Dear adopted dog that bit my foot 30 mins ago,
fuck you.

-Person that is full of regret.
>>
>>38955137
A
I know for a damn fact you don't browse this site and especially not this shithole so I can write this without worry. I still think of you all the damn time. You were a really cool fucking friend and I miss you a lot. You said you'd reach out again someday. I'm not sure if that's true but I hope you're doing alright regardless. Really wish I hadn't fucked everything up but too late for that.
C
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.