[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys want to save girls? My boyfriend is a normie and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4598.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4598.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Why do guys want to save girls? My boyfriend is a normie and thinks he can help me with the power of love or something
>>
Actually he thinks he can help you with the power of his dick.

But yeah, guys pretty much exist to save girls and fuck them so it's hard to resist.
>>
>>38955048
What's the logic behind that though?
>>
>>38955033
It's a stupid meme that we've all been indoctrinated into from our earliest days, this "love conquers all" nonsense. Relationships don't fix anything; rather, you have to have your shit together before you can realistically support one, or at least be well underway to doing so because it's going to be somewhat one-sided until you do.
>>
>>38955033
Well what are your issues? We can't empathise with him if we don't know what he's doing?
>>
>>38955093
Semen literally makes women happy.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12049024
>>
File: 1501507322311.png (399KB, 431x413px) Image search: [Google]
1501507322311.png
399KB, 431x413px
>>38955033
It is instinct, OP.
Females are naturally more fragile and play a bigger role in breeding and raising their spawns. Males have the instinct of protecting females in order to guarantee the survival of their species.
>>
>>38955116
depression, social anxiety, history of abuse so im very paranoid/reluctant to let anyone in, emotional outbursts/easy to anger... yeah those are my problems
>>
>>38955033
>Meet depressed, suicidal girl
>Fall in love with her
>Feelings are mutual
>Thought I could fix her
>Things seem to be getting better
>She commits suicide out of nowhere.
I miss you J

Nah, you can never truly "fix" someone. It's a dumb notion.
>>
>>38955178
You're supposed to make sure she's in therapy and taking meds
>>
>>38955254
She was. Therapy and medication are just bandaids to a greater problem.I thought things were better though, she seemed to be doing better.
>>
You're misunderstanding. Guys who want to save girls are beta cucks. Most of us are just using your vulnerable position to our benefit/gain, be it sexual/material or perhaps out of pure boredom.
>>
>>38955254
meds make you more likely to kill yourself
>>
>>38955307
They're not really bandaids if they make you worse though. People on those kinds of pills are more likely to actually go through with suicide since it fucks with your brain chemistry. You don't think about it as often, but when it hits you, you're done. Like how you said she killed herself out of nowhere.
>>
cuz life is boring and it's something to do
>>
Humans are hard wired to he protective of women. Same reason women can get away with being shitty people.
>>
File: IMG_0501.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0501.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>38955033
I don't know about 'save'
But I feel so useless without someone "that needs me". Like I friend I have was very low on money and I wanted to buy her coffee and meals and such, but then she got some money from a relative and now I'm not even that interested.
It's codependent as hell
It's sick and wrong
But it's who I am
I NEED to be NEEDED.
>>
>>38955033
I think it's just typical of the male mindset to identify problems and look for a clear-cut solution even when it's just not possible.
>>
>>38955367
I want you to want me. I need you to need me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbw-PVwBU9k
>>
>>38955160
>depression, social anxiety, history of abuse so im very paranoid/reluctant to let anyone in, emotional outbursts/easy to anger... yeah those are my problems
men have a rescue and protect instinct. it's just how it is. men also appreciate fix-er-uppers on some level and being able to see the hidden potential of things. just shut up and let him try ffs.
>>
>>38955835
while we're at it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0U1_bnU508
>>
Because maybe he wants to stay with you but you treat him badly, thus hurting yourself in the end, and he just wants the best for both of you which would be for you to overcome
>>
>>38955033
As kids we want to play hero. We want to be the knight to our princess. However that teaches a bad way of looking at things, it's give a (wo)man a fish. You can't be there to protect someone forever. If you want to protect someone, you make sure they are capable of defending themselves. It's a weird insidiously innocent seeming mistake. Protecting is both an act of giving, but also might be more satisfying yourself, kind of like altruism arguments amd whether ir not we ever truly do things for others. However I'm more concerned with how unassuming it can be, and the little horrors of those similair mistakes that I feel life is overrun with
>>
>>38955033

Why are young girls so stupid?

i know you are fascinated by dark sides of human nature and you are almost pride to be broken but that's a phase.

there are two option:
you etiher are a edgy children or you're actually broken.
If case 1, please gtf , you don't deserve this guy.
if case 2 you will grow exaustet of being alone/differente/etc

And yes, love is kind of the only human force capable of making peoples change.
>>
Women are truly soulless creatures
>>
File: 932fce5.jpg (101KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
932fce5.jpg
101KB, 750x1125px
>Short hair on women
>Long hair on women

I think short hair wins cause fuck you long hair is overrated, what do you guys think?
>>
>>38957223
Wait no, wrong place to post
>>
>>38955344
fuck you, its not his fault his gf died
>>
>>38957399
Of course not, it's the pharmaceutical jew's fault. I was just explaining what happened.
>>
File: mako.gif (501KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
mako.gif
501KB, 401x401px
>don't need saving
>be the one doing all the saving
>get dumped for someone who needs to be saved
>they dump ex because don't actually want to be saved
>eventually go back to saving ex

quantum cucked
>>
>>38956099
this

even though you may not think he can help you, at least try to appreciate that he wants to
>>
>>38957606
I can, but he's just wasting his time :/
>>
>>38958647
Mental issues are difficult because there isn't really much anyone else can do to help.
The only thing they really can do is help you help yourself. If you keep up the defeatist attitude then there's nothing no-one can do to help you.
>>
>tfw want to save and fix a robot with the power of love
Can it be done?
>>
>>38958768
No, but if you're a girl you can save a robot with the power of your vagina.
>>
>>38955033
>>38958768
>thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkAVfsw5xSQ
>>
>>38958768
If they're lonely then yes. If it's a psychological problem then the best thing you can do is to be an incentive for them to fix it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.