[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus sucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: wasted years.jpg (112KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
wasted years.jpg
112KB, 380x380px
his teachings include meekness, hatred of wealth, and celibacy. (all beta shit that ruined my life)
>>
>it's another 15 year old leddit atheist hates going to church because his parents make him episode
I'm tempted to blow the last bit of my money on McDonalds.
>>
Hehehe well my son go out into the world and indulge in your desires. When you come back disappointed and disillusioned, I'll be here waiting with open arms.
>>
>>38954165
>When you come back disappointed and disillusioned

but chad is always happy. that makes no sense.

im tired of christianity's castrating effect on the mind. it should be banned. its a gateway drug to islam which is even worse.
>>
>>38954165
This is what fucking tilts me. There are so many fucking unanswered questions and "just accept it" attitudes in Christianity. If you're of "the world" at the very least you are aware of how shit everything is, how unfulfilling things are. Going back to church would do what for me. Going back to what exactly. I don't even understand half the shit that people preach. Everyone acts like they're fucking enlightened and saints, everyone wants to be special me included, the difference is I don't want to play pretend.

You're the reflection of what drove away so many people from the church. Hubris and self righteousness.
>>
Tell us your story, OP.

Were you born into it? How did those things ruin your life?
>>
>>38954213
K E K
This content is completely original
>>
>>38954084
Good thing there's no historical evidence that Jesus was a real person and even if he was, God isn't real.
>>
>>38954213
>>38954215
You obviously are genuine american raised christians. I was just poking some fun. Having a little community based on good moral values seems comfy to me.
>>
>>38954213
chads are generally religious
>>
>>38954264
>Good thing there's no historical evidence that Jesus was a real person
source: your ass
>>
>>38954486
Why don't you post any contemporary account of Jesus Christ? Surely if such an amazing magical figure existed in real life, people around him would have written about him? It should be easy to find contemporary writings.
>>
>>38954603
>contemporary account of Jesus Christ
https://www.reddit.com/user/realjesuschrist
>>
>>38954646
http://niceme.me

heh nice bro
>>
File: piss.jpg (87KB, 894x566px) Image search: [Google]
piss.jpg
87KB, 894x566px
Religion should be made illegal, it's the primary source of pain for many.

Funny how it's supposed to bring peace and spiritual security to the soul, yet it does the opposite by creating some moralistic illusion to torment you, if you do not submit your mind and body to its arbitrary dictating rules.

Religion is against human nature, we do not need moral bounds to enthrall us to think and act against the already standardized rights and wrongs.
>>
>>38954603
You are in denial. Stop listening to that faggot TheAmazingAtheist and listen to actual historians. And baisically all modern scholars of antiquity agree that Jesus Christ existed beyond reasonable doubt.
>>
File: theycontrolyou.png (37KB, 1033x598px) Image search: [Google]
theycontrolyou.png
37KB, 1033x598px
>>38954084
Literally not his fault. It was the Jews who have written it down and spreaded the message.

He, Jesus, never wrote anything of his teachings down.
So how do you know it was really him, who said these things after all?
Why don't you blame the real enemies who are behind your failures?

I know why, because they are really good at hiding. Once you read into the whole stuff you will see the truth, but warning: There is no chance to ever come back.
>>
>>38954796

Not him, but no such survey was ever conducted. It's pretty dishonest.

There's no historical evidence for Jesus outside of the gospel accounts (which also all depict miracles and supernatural events). I don't see why this should upset Christians, it's entirely possible for Jesus to be a miracle messiah and not to have been written about by others, but those are the facts.
>>
>>38954977
>Not him, but no such survey was ever conducted. It's pretty dishonest.
Its not. Virtually every expert on that subject agrees that the existence of Jesus is historically proven.

>Theres no historical evidence for Jesus outside of the gospel accounts
No there are non-Christian sources like Tacitus and Josephus. And you shouldnt just throw out Christian sources.
>>
>>38954790
Yeah seriously.
I dont get it... If humanity was so far a long that someone can conceptualize this whole story and spread it through language then why the hell do you need a fairy tale about "living free of sin" and to have morals and do right not wrong. Fucking mass control of idiots to do your bidding. Thats why.
>>
>>38954816
Can you show me some of your sources? I've been wondering about this and am generally interested in this side of the story. The truth shall set you free right? :(
>>
>>38955596

>Its not. Virtually every expert on that subject agrees that the existence of Jesus is historically proven.

You mean experts on Christianity? Most of whom are Christian? What's your source for this claim? What serious historian would ever use the expression 'historically proven'??

>No there are non-Christian sources like Tacitus and Josephus. And you shouldnt just throw out Christian sources.

Tacitus and Josephus simply refer to the existence of Christians, and perhaps to the existence of a Christ. They don't prove that the man actually existed.
>>
>>38955683
Yeah sure, at first I would recommend to you to read the history of abrahamic religions.
History of Christianity in europe, and the jewish impact on it.

You could even use Wikipedia for that, but also use sources like metapedia or historyblogs
>>
>>38955684
>In recent years, no serious scholar has ventured to postulate the non historicity of Jesus, or at any rate very few, and they have not succeeded in disposing of the much stronger, indeed very abundant, evidence to the contrary

>There are those who argue that Jesus is a figment of the Churchs imagination, that there never was a Jesus at all. I have to say that I do not know any respectable critical scholar who says that any more.

>While discussing the striking fact that we dont have any Roman records, of any kind, that attest to the existence of Jesus, Ehrman dismisses claims that this means Jesus never existed, saying, He certainly existed, as virtually every competent scholar of antiquity, Christian or non-Christian, agrees, based on clear and certain evidence.

>You mean experts on Christianity? Most of whom are Christian?
Even the non-Christian and atheist scholars agree that Jesus Christ existed.

>They dont prove that the man actually existed.
Their writings are historical evidence that Jesus Christ existed.
>>
File: ckkkk.jpg (14KB, 235x165px) Image search: [Google]
ckkkk.jpg
14KB, 235x165px
>>38955656
Many viewed religion as some control to stop all off civilization to slipping into mass chaos.
A ludicrous idea of course but it worked because our fear of the unknown, however religion became something from a coping mechanism to a supreme authority and it has been indoctrinated to almost every human planet.
Many are still steadfast in their faith unwilling to let go of this collar around their throats for the sake not being able to rationalize the unknown and controversial, a coping mechanism at best.
>>
>>38954084
The point is to sacrifice all worldly pleasures for heaven. If you don't believe in heaven then of course his ideology sucks to you. However, there is merit in it even for an atheist because he's basically advocating for the same kind of detachment that buddhists advocate which allows one to be separate to their will which constantly nags and aches to fulfill your desire. This is what Schopenhauer lamented in all animals. We as humans are still slaves to our will no matter how intelligent we become.
>>
File: 1500340104191.jpg (154KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1500340104191.jpg
154KB, 496x496px
>>38956203
>it has been indoctrinated to almost every human planet.
>every human planet.

uhh?
>>
>>38954084
>his teachings include meekness, hatred of wealth, and celibacy. (all beta shit that ruined my life)

Well, if you are a poor, ugly and weak, Christian, and you follow the Bible you will think you are just a good Christian instead of being a very shitty subhuman "man".

So in some sense it is a way to rationalize your inferiority without becoming depressed about it.

No wonder Christianity is so popular amongst those kind of people.
>>
>>38954084
Yeah unfortunately I think those lessons are meant for adults but we receive them as kids and those of us without muchof of the evil aggressive nature take those lessons too much to heart and become meek to the point of dysfunction. Try to dig back out of it.
>>
>be Christian
>be virgin
>but I'm celibate because I'm Christian!
>lose faith
>try to have gf
>wait wut, I didn't realize I'm in the bottom 10% for looks and will be a KHHV forever
>whathaveIdone.jpg

Christianity is about being blissfully unaware of how shitty you actually have it.
>>
File: (spoons rattling).jpg (46KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
(spoons rattling).jpg
46KB, 540x303px
>Jesus dabs on them haters
>Gets BTFO
>>38955684
>Josephus simply refers to the existince of Christians
Not exactly. He does talk about Christ. In all of his 20 books, he spends 12 lines talking about the supposedly most important man who ever lived.

http://freethoughtnation.com/josephus-forgery-on-jesus/
>>
File: screamingjew.png (595KB, 533x538px) Image search: [Google]
screamingjew.png
595KB, 533x538px
>>38956364
>being blind
>leading other blind people into a pit
Cmon man.
>>
>>38954084
>not going to church and having a shit ton of friends
>not having connections with the church and knowing everyone well

About every week the youth pastor gives me free pizza, feels good man
>>
File: 1376452360139.gif (297KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1376452360139.gif
297KB, 256x256px
>>38956473
Lol
I went to church for like 12 years. I was in youth group as well.
I hated every single second of it. The kids were all spastic normies. Literally all of them.
It was so weird to spend an hour hearing about how even doubting god once meant we were going to burn forever in his loving pit of hell, and then spend Sunday evening eating pizza and playing normie games and listening to shitty Christian rock.

Also, the more I learn about the sexual abuse in Christianity, the more glad I am that I got the fuck out of there. That shit is STILL making headlines
>>
>>38956292
Religion in general not Christianity and Abrahamic faiths exclusively.
>>
I'm looking for my Christian friend named Josh, we met here. If you are around, please respond.

I still love you. Sorry for running away.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.