[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your issues /r9k/ and I will reply to your post.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: op.jpg (116KB, 712x716px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
116KB, 712x716px
Tell me about your issues /r9k/ and I will reply to your post. Male or female doesnt matter.
>>
>>38954020
I'll never be a girl even though it's my greatest wish.
>>
File: galactic_inclanation.jpg (239KB, 1492x990px) Image search: [Google]
galactic_inclanation.jpg
239KB, 1492x990px
>>38954020
I really want to go to antarctica.

I'm so tired of society, and this lack of meaning.

I'll try to schmooze in college this year, get a recommendation, and then apply

https://www.usap.gov/jobsAndOpportunities/index.cfm?m=1

Sounds comfy?
>>
I have severe body dysmorphia due to stretch marks from weight gain and excessive body hair.
>>
>>38954020
I can't stop thinking about my ex from a year ago, despite the fact that I've had girls and even been broken up with since. What about you, OP, what's on your mind?
>>
I'm an alcoholic. It's ruining my life.
>>
File: 1457174358683.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457174358683.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
I want the return of the Rhoedesian state.
>>
>>38954020
im a brainlet desu
>>
>>38954040
I think, anon, that wishes which are not achievable should be discared for they cause negativity which spirals down.

>>38954045
It sounds like an interesting experience. But before that try to live in similiar conditions to see if you can handle it. Dont stay too long down there. It might be a life changer.

>>38954047
Well body hair can be easily trimmed or shaved if you are worried about that. As for stretch marks a professional help should make it better.

>>38954052
I recently fell for a girl that was spending her holidays close to my home. Now I have feelings for someone that lives in another country. And the long distance thing isnt working out how I would like it to.
>>
OP promises to console us,

Not a single (You) was given that day

Guess I'll take over.
>>38954040
What do girls have that you envy so much?
>>38954047
I'm sorry for you dude, you've fucked your body. Any way you can un fuck yourself?
>>38954052
Maybe you want more than fucking a girl, try talking to some of the less qt ones, try talking about interests.
>>38954063
It will be hell, maybe as bad as it is right now, but it'll work
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aversion_therapy
>>38954074
Hard work and studying will prevail.

I'm not too smart myself, but hard work and intelligence grow together.
>>
>>38954120
OP, why do you want to console strangers on the internet?
>>38954045
Also, I lived in Siberia, sludged through -40 degrees celsius.
>>
>>38954126
>What do girls have that you envy so much?
They get to feel comfortable in their own body. They don't wake up and look at themselves in the mirror and see a complete stranger
They get to live their lives. I've wanted to be a girl all my life, but it's the one thing I can never accomplish.
>>38954120
Thanks for the reply, OP.
>>
I've been falsely accused of mental illness by my foster parents and the psychiatric-social service industrial complex for my non-religious anti-authoritarian stance.
My peers used to engage in bullying and psychological projection as well because I don't stroke their egos or agree with their batshit beliefs or rumor spreading.
I'm 34 now, but everyone has interfered with my education, occupational freedom, economic freedom, etc.
No, I don't drink, I don't use drugs, and I've never been in trouble with the law.
Nor am I in debt.
But I've been wrongly institutionalized twice; once for a week (people lied), and once for 12 hours (as a bullying attempt to keep me quite about the first time).
My life is ruined; my legal rights have been terminated and I've experienced "social death".

I also generally hate all other people because they're prone to using fallacies, cognitive biases, flawed heuristics and psychological projection/effects... and can rarely be corrected.

Also, humanity in general has it's priorities ass-backwards, so I have deep feelings of rage because I can't forgive that level of stupidity.
>>
>>38954169
>They get to feel comfortable in their own body.

You're on 4chan, so you probably don't believe in "I just want to beeeee who I want to beeee" meme that normies drown in.

I'd honestly get a blood test to check testosterone vs estrogen levels. Who we are is by large determined by chemical concentrations.

Try this, and if you're testosterone is too low, and you don't want to go trans, get testosterone boosts, and in a month, see if you feel so shit.
>>
>>38954061
Alcoholism is a well known negative addiction which ruins the body, mind and your relationships. Have you tried seeking help? At least admiting to it can be the start for remedy. And I think searching the internet to see for methods which will allow you to start to overcome it.

>>38954074
There is nothing which can increase the IQ. But past experiences and knowledge can help.

>>38954140
I dont really have some hidden intentions. Im feeling lonely and this is one way Im coping with it right now.
>>
>>38954205
I'm already trans (as much as I don't want to be...). Testosterone made me feel like shit, and estrogen's made me feel so much better.
>>
>>38954061
Try aversion therapy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aversion_therapy

It'll work. That I can promise
>>
>>38954190
>wrongly institutionalized

My deepest sympathies

Sounds like they'll turn you mentally ill before you get yourself out of that rut just to hide their shortcomings.
>>
>>38954230
So you're trans, but you still think you're a guy?

Maybe you need to date, or feel valued by some guy. I'm not very knowledgeable about the trans operation, but are you distinguishable from a 5/10 girl?
>>
>>38954120
Amen, that's the whole reason we broke up in the first place. Best of luck to you, anon. I'd offer you some advice on how to deal with it but I'm literally in the same boat.

>>38954126
Yeah, I feel like I've found some girls who I have loads in common - one of them wasn't that cute, but she was smart, enjoyed similar TV shows and music to me, studies Maths (like me) at the same university as me, but it just didn't click. Same with the girl I'm currently seeing, she's very cute, nerdy, into vidya, suffers from depression (which is actually quite important to me, since I feel like I can relate to them a lot better than to someone who's never struggled with mental issues) and she really like me, but again, something feels off. I dunno, maybe it's just me sabotaging my own happiness or whatever.
>>
>>38954190
This is really saddening to hear. Being powerless against hidden enemies really makes for a desperate situation. I think that maybe running away from that difficult environment could bring some new hope in your life?

>>38954205
I think this is good advice. If not for an anon like >>38954230 then at least for other anons in a similiar situation.
>>
>>38954261

Don't really have any experience that I can help you with, sorry.

Can you help me though?

How did you get girls to want you? I have average looks, I can make witty replies, I have some cool (but rare) hobbies.

I'm lucky to find one single friend, much less a GF.
>>
>>38954252
I do pass, and I am dating a guy, but it doesn't change the fact that I'll never be a "real" girl no matter how hard I try. It's just something called dysphoria, where you feel shit about yourself regardless of whether you pass, mostly due to your existing male features or the understanding that you'll only be a pale imitation at best.

It's just so unfair how basically everyone takes their body and identity for granted, and yet it's something I can spend thousands on and still never get. Even if I could take a pill that made me a normal male, I would still do it. I just want to be normal...
>>
>>38954261
Your second part of the post is exactly what I am afraid of. The love and feelings I have experienced with this girl were unlike anything before. It is the fear of losing this which makes my heart shake the most.

>>38954294
Are you putting yourself in social situations anon? You should be meeting new people, talking to them and sharing your hobbies. From then on you start building your relationships with people you are comfortable with.
>>
>>38954298
My advice to you is: don't give a fuck.

The 2 friends I have don't give a fuck about sexuality, whether they are normal or not, or friends.

One builds shit, something inbetween rube goldberg and modern electronics,

The other one is an indian immigrant whose parents died, he's poor has no one to talk to, and wants to achieve something in life.

The thing is, I don't think you can fight against what you feel and win, so try to distract yourself with another aspect of your life
>>
>>38954339
I've tried to talk to people, excluding normies of course, because their conversations are so predictable.

My interests are just too obscure to make good friends.

I'm not talking about nerd stuff like anime, vidya, or sci fi

Or normie interests

I'm talking archery, electronics, building a theremin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6KbEnGnymk

I don't feel comfortable with most of them, we just don't connect because we don't share experiences or hobbies
>>
>>38954294
I mean, I'm not entirely sure exactly why they like me either, but I think what really helps is being a fun chill person that they enjoy being around. Obviously it helps if you have similar interests because you can gush about it together and that in itself makes for interesting conversation. Have you tried Tinder or anything of the sort?

And truth is, the whole dating thing just a numbers game. Like, whenever I go into a date, I'm fully aware that it can fall apart at any moment for any reason. I'm relatively brazen and blunt when I talk to them because if it works, then we're both happy, and if it fails then I just move onto the next one. Basically don't be afraid to fail, because you will fail a lot, but at some point it you might not.
>>
>>38954408

As for being a chill person, I've got some humor, that entertains some normies and nerds, but that just feels like I'm entertaining them.

I have tried to, in person, ask 6 girls out on dates.

She actually invited me to her house! God that was fun.

I think her (single mom?) didn't like the fact I was white.

This was back in high school, but one actually asked me, a chinese gal, near San Francisco (so native to the area for 160 years)

That should have been a red flag. Imagine 5 generations of a family only fucking members of their own race.
>>
>>38954339
Yeah I get that. I dunno, I think it's all about the mindset you're in, to be completely honest. I am going to cognitive behavioural therapy on the 15th for two months though, so hopefully that will help me out with that.
>>
>>38954489
Anon, you seem to think you're a normie,

But you're shitposting on 4chan at 4:00AM (local time, I guess)
and have a oneitis.
You don't seem like you're a normie
>>
>>38954475
The fact that she invited you over is a sign that you're doing something right, you just got fucked over by chance, but shit like that happens. How well do you know these people before you ask them out? What kind of stuff do you say? What usually happens on the first date, if you get that far?
>>
>>38954549
It's midday here in England, and these are actually all heartfelt posts. I'm not sure it counts as a oneitis if she's an actual ex of mine. And I dunno, I guess it's quite difficult to define what a normie really is, but I feel a lot more like a normie than I do a robot anymore - I feel there is a lot more out there in the normie world that I enjoy and relate to than here anymore.
>>
>>38954169

>>They get to feel comfortable in their own bodies

Wrong. Stacies get to feel comfortable. The rest of us will be compared to her for the duration of our lives. When you're female, your whole life's value is based upon where you fall on the stace-o-meter.
The friends you will make, the opportunities you will be given and
Even the solidity of your relationship is heavily based on how attractive society thinks you are.
A man who loves you would hesitate to propose if he feels like your appearance could effect his personal status in society.
I feel sorry for you that you want to be female but just recognize it comes with it's own set of negatives. Body comfort is not something most women know.
>>
>>38954559
All the others told me to fuck off, going to her house was as far as I ever got.

As for what I know, I know their nonstandard interests and quirks, and I know they find me interesting.

I don't know why I keep failing. There's probably something I'm blind to.
>>
>>38954740
Are you sure you're keeping your power level in check? Like, it helps to seem like a pleasant chill person, and on the other hand the opposite somewhat repels people away. I get the feeling from your posts that you find normies boring, which is fair enough, to each their own, but make sure to keep those more polarising views to yourself when you get to know that person.
>>
>>38954629
Because this doesn't apply to men AT ALL does it
>>
File: Steamship.jpg (8KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
Steamship.jpg
8KB, 281x179px
>>38954852
Yeah, I know. I'm not sure I'd like a normie gf, I mean, they're cute, and fun to fantasize about, but I'd like to have a friend and a gf rolled into one, someone who really feels.

I don't have anything against normies, it's just that I can't really talk to them about much, I can only rant about myself, since the normies (at least in California) don't like to talk about themselves much.

You're probably right though, I should get some smalltalk and keep my power level in check.

5:00 AM here. I should probably go to bed.

Thanks for listening and have a comfy picture
>>
>>38954876
>>38954354

Anon, this is probably the closest thing you'll get to advice. Goodluck
>>
>>38954629
That's not true, Stacies don't get to feel comfortable either. I remember reading Feynman's autobiography, and at some point he got into drawing nude models. He mentioned that at some point he was drawing this incredibly beautiful model, prettiest he had seen, and she was still very insecure about her body. I find that it's the case with most girls as well - even if they're very attractive, they'll still feel uncomfortable with something with their body.

>>38954876
Not nearly on the same scale. There's a reason that most anorexic people are women - it's a lot more important for girls to be attractive than for guys.
>>
>>38954904
Nah, I get that completely, that's what I think a gf is - it's someone that you want to be spending all your time with, it's your best friend that you've gone the extra step with. And I dunno, I feel like everyone likes talking about themselves, especially if you ask them the right questions. Either way, have a good night anon x
>>
File: 1502277668229.jpg (870KB, 2321x3262px) Image search: [Google]
1502277668229.jpg
870KB, 2321x3262px
I am attracted to older men, and since I have a crush on the trombone teacher nearby I'm starting next year. Even though older men are supposedly the easiest demographic to legally get laid with I still have no chance because autism and gypsy genes.
>>
Broke up with her about 20 or so days ago. Sent her a message saying "Hey, what's up?" about an hour ago. She left me on seen. I didn't expect this at all. Not from her.
>>
>>38954020
I want to stop masturbating to the degenerate shit I do and become a man worthy of calling myself a fascist
>>
File: trippylady.gif (735KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
trippylady.gif
735KB, 400x331px
I've been a IV heroin addict on and off for the past almost 3 years. Been using opiates since 2011, so 6 years total. I'm tired of being a waste of space blowing all my money on a high, I think I'm gonna just get signed up for the methadone clinic cuz nothing else has worked. FML
>>
>>38954992
Its not about how easy it should be to get sex. You should act with responsibilty and choose your partners carefully. Emotions could be easily toyed with and you could get hurt.

>>38955460
That sounds harsh anon. Why can't you move on? She clearly is not interested in you anymore.

>>38955549
Time to get off from the internet. Cut your connection, throw away your computer and go live free.

>>38955595
Whoa anon thats rough. Drugs are the worst. I hope you get better!
>>
>>38955629
Thanks bro, even though you're an anon on the internet, the positive encouragement helps.
>>
I honestly feel as though I can be surrounded by people and yet still alone. Literally no one in my college would care if I just stopped showing up to meals. None of them care enough to have a conversation with me about anything personal, about how I'm feeling or anything like that. The only thing they want to talk to me about is the latest episode of Game of Thrones or Rick and Morty or whatever other trash they watch.
>>
my issue is i cannot put my hard dick into her ass after i gaped her with her dragondildo, shed scream in joy, fuck im horny
>>
>>38954020
My mind is completely empty and numb and I feel dead inside. My speech is slurred completely monotone and devoid of emotion. My body is weightless and my skull feels like it's asleep. I feel volatile and I'm scared that if someone tries to interact with me I will succumb to this voice inside of my head and carry out their orders. I am not myself even when I'm alone because there is something inside of me that I'm scared to let out. When I try and interact with other people my body moves on it's own and filters through different states of mind, from adrenaline to murderous rage, from uncontrollable maniacal laughter to extreme depression, from suicidal feelings and then finally to this weird feeling of clarity where I realize who I am and what I've done before getting really anxious and panicked and cycling back through again and again. I feel no pleasure no matter what I do anymore and all I do all day and night is talk to myself. Have I gone insane?
>>
>>38955629
>Why don't you move on?
I fucked it all up. I want to fix it.
>>
>>38954020
That bridge is in my home town.
Nem hinnem h ez te vagy op. De ha igen akkor kurjal seggbe
>>
>>38955695
You shine from the light that you shed.

>>38955735
How about you take a pen and some paper anon. Write down people you know and describe the relationship you have with them. Try noticing a pattern and see if there is something you are missing in your interactions with everyone around you.

>>38955737
>>>/gif/ is that way anon.

>>38955782
This is clearly not normal. But an insane person isnt able to tell there is something wrong with them. Since you wrote up that post I think there is still a way to fix yourself, I hope?
>>
>>38955828
What do you mean by describe the relationship you have with them?
>>
I'm struggling deeply with knowing when to trust myself and when to trust others, if there is supposed to be an inbetween or a combination. Struggling with determining what is anxiety & paranoia and what is instinct & intuition, and if there is even a difference between all of those.

Struggling with how to get it through the numb fukkin skulls of the people who have lied straight to my face, invalidated my feelings, gaslighted, manipulated, etc...hoowwww...I will always be there for them, will always do everything in my power to stay, but will not be taken advantage of due to my loyalty. Struggling with how to make them understand that no matter what they tell themselves, if we have different definitions of loyalty and love that doesn't have to make one of us wrong. That it just means we both have a lot of work to do if we really want to meet our interpersonal goals, if we want to stay connected.

Struggling with the fact that this is only a struggle when I deem it so, struggling to come to any place of stability or finality, yes no, hot cold, fuckfuckfuckfuckskabdkskbdba

And that's about where my train of thought deteriorates into every word meaning the exact same thing and realizing I don't need to ask for advice or even vent about anything, that everything happens for a reason and it's all love

but here i am
already typed that all so obviously gonna post it
>>
>>38955828
Shine from the light I shed? So in other words the good that I do allows me to shine? Sorry I've never heard that saying before haha.
>>
>>38955880
Anything really. Why do you talk to them? What interests do you have in common? What do you like about that person. What do you dislike. What do you think they (dis)like about you? Etc...

>>38955898
It is a hard line to walk. But trusting your gut should be the primary decision maker in life, in my opinion.

>>38955934
Something like that, yes. Its not even a popular line or something dont worry about it anon.
>>
>>38956220
Thank you. I believe this as well but that level of trickery and deception will really make you question your ability to make decisions or even your ability to deserve to think your own thoughts and know/speak your own truth

Thank you, really.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.