[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/realman/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (2MB, 1350x940px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1350x940px
if you have a dick smaller than 6 inches you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you are shorter than 6' you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you have ED or you are sterile then you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you can't grow a full beard by the age of 20 you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you need glasses to see properly you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you are in any way, shape or form crippled, mentally or phyiscally, you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you are a virgin by the age of 20 you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you are not heterosexual and cis you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you can't last longer than 30 minutes in bed on average you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you are too afraid to step out of your comfort zone you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you'd rather avoid conflict than get things your way you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you ever let people make you feel inscure you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you are ashamed of yourself, the things you like, the things you do, then you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you don't take full responsibility for the things you do you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you don't find a way to earn more money than the median in your area you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you give up things because they are too hard you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you let other people disrespect you in real life you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you can't live on your own, fully take care of yourself (cooking, cleaning, bills, etc) by the age of 20 you are not a real man and you never will be one
if you don't reach the upper limits of your physical and mental capacities, then you are not a real man and you never will be one
>>
>>38953588
If you spell physically as phyiscally, you are not a real man and you never will be one.
>>
>>38953588
Man, this board is pathetic.

this original comment shit sucks balls too
>>
>>38953588
checkd
checkd
checkd
checkd
checkd
mentally crippled
checkd
checkd
checkd? 30 min is doable but hard to achieve
uncheckd
uncheckd
uncheckd
uncheckd
uncheckd, i won't sell drugs
checkd
checkd
checkd
uncheckd
>>
>>38953634
it's called a typo you beta manlet bitch
>>
>>38953588
So?
What consequences are there?
>>
>>38953676
Nothing, it's just an idealized image of a man.
>>
>>38953674
Guess you'll never be a real man, sorry to hear.
>>
>>38953676
life with XY chromosomes is only worth living as a real man, otherwise you might as well just kill yourself, because you will never know what truly living is
>>
btw can someone put a wojack face over OP's pic? thanks
>>
>>38953588
If you think being a real man relies on acting like a nigger, you are not a real man and will never be one.
>>
File: wokejak.jpg (205KB, 1350x940px) Image search: [Google]
wokejak.jpg
205KB, 1350x940px
>>38953719
I tried my best. here you go, anon.
>>
File: wokejak.jpg (205KB, 1350x940px) Image search: [Google]
wokejak.jpg
205KB, 1350x940px
>>38953719
Wait, wait, I made it even better.
>>
i will tolerate your bastardization of this wonderful image for a meanie thread because some cool oc >>38953866
came out of it

but you better watch yourself bucko or i might have to get rowdy
>>
>>38953588
If you are afraid of femininity you are not a real man and never will be one
>>
>>38954232
>If you are afraid of femininity you are not a real man and never will be one
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>38954232
>I think gays are disgusting subhumans
>LOL U AFRAID OF GAYS? HAHA! R U A HOMOPHOBE? LOL, WHY U SO AFRAID? HAHA
this is the state of your mind, utterly pathetic
>>
>>38954270
I don't think you got it. You're a pathological wannabe if you actually adhere to the hypermasculine notion of a real man. The only thing you could possibly be following this path is a pitiful, dysfunctional outcast normies see through like water and rightfully ostracize.
>>
>>38953588
Not even a turbochad is all of this.
Retard.
>>
File: 1478227008429.jpg (11KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
1478227008429.jpg
11KB, 256x197px
>>38953588
Sounds like I'm a real man then. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>38954479
objectively not true

how wouldnt he be?
>>
>>38953588
>muh no true scotsman
I guess I'm just a figment of everyone's imagination then, a mere illusion. I don't really exist.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.