[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason for me not to do opiates? If I'm doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (25KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
25KB, 200x180px
Is there any reason for me not to do opiates? If I'm doing it in a safe controlled environment, and I know that I'm taking a safe amount, I don't see any problem with it other than its socially unacceptable. Yes, there is addiction and withdrawal, but as long as I always have it that wont be a problem. Also, if it will make me enjoy life then why the fuck not.
>>
If you think you need it to enjoy life before you even start, addiction's going to be a much bigger problem for you than for the average person.
>>
>>38952875
>as I always have it that wont be a problem

Addiction is expensive, you'll likely end up as someone's bitch.
>>
>>38952875
Because of tolerance. Soon enough it wont feel good anymore, youll always feel sick and no matter how much you take you wont feel normal anymore. Drugs always hit the tolerance wall sooner or later, and youll spend the rest of your life caring about nothing else but chasing the dragon, everything else just annoys you immensely
>>
>>38952875
Number one reason: Being on them continually turns you into a fucking asshole. Your body feels great and the sensation counters the rage that builds up in you; you use more to cover the anger that comes up over the smallest shit.

I've been on them for extended periods of time several times, in total ~3-4 years. They are not something you want to try to help yourself in life; they should be used as a painkiller or as an OCCASIONAL relaxing thing - never continually. They will not help you enjoy life whatsoever.

If you're worrying about enjoying life, I'd try MDMA, LSD, or mushrooms. Again, not continually - just once or a few times, even at low dosages, can provide long-lasting effects.

Source: I've had lifelong depression (24 years of it plus two years now of happiness) and my world flipped upside down when I started microdosing shrooms once a month.
>>
Unless you have a shitton of money don't do it OP, you'll end up spending everything you have to maintain your lifestyle and emotions then wind up coming out of it years later and realizing you accomplished nothing but self-masturbatory navel gazing

Save yourself while you can OP the shit is a black hole money sink and doesn't actually make anything better besides regulating your emotions to avoid thinking about the problems that led you there in the first place which you'll have to end up dealing with in the end anyway
>>
Just remember, every Junkie started out saying, "I'm just doing it just this one time."

Every.

Single.

One.
>>
>>38953055
the ones who actually tried and only did it once but never more also said that
I don't think OP should do heroin (maybe tramadol or oxycontins if he really wants to try opiates) but your argument is quite bad
>>
Opiates are fucking amazing. The only things that's fucked is the fast-building tolerance.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.