[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just install Tinder bro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 15

File: igsdfgsdfndex.png (1KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
igsdfgsdfndex.png
1KB, 225x225px
XD

>3 males for every female online

>each new convo a bitch gets will derail the previous convo

>Tinder algorithm is severely fucked now to sell Tinder Plus (your profile is number 50 in her swipes)

>all expat males are now on it too
>>
What I realised as using a fake girl profile for some time is that most guys suck. From their profiles to their conversations.

It is absolutely irrelevant how many more guys there are to girls since most of the guys have no chance at the beginning at all since they have no idea what they are doing.

First of all every girl tries her best to look prettiest in her pictures. Guys dont. They think the webcam selfie with a poker face looks attractive.

You need some good quality photos taken by someone else in which you use angels and lighting to make yourself look as pretty as possible. Photos where it looks like you have, even if they are fake, hobbies and activities which are not inside your room. Photos which make you look normal and nice and one where you look at least a bit teasingly sexy.
>>
>>38952708
be careful you might be falling into the trap and doing EXACTLY what THEY want u to do. I suggest you create a fake tinder male profile using a male model.

depends where you live and current tinder usage. with this i got only 3 matches a month

i swiped right to all bitches
>>
>>38952758
>tfw 5 matches last 2 days
:^) i don't even message them but feels good anyways
>>
>>38952708
>What I realised as using a fake girl profile for some time is that most guys suck. From their profiles to their conversations.
Girls aren't any better. When I used Tinder, most of the girls had an empty description aside from their height.
>>
I have a decent amount of matches (over 400) but the actual talking to and standing out part is where it gets hard.
>>
>>38952758
You are thinking in a wrong direction. Increasing negative thoughts with whats it like being a male model is not what you should be doing. It is true that If you actually looked like one you would not be having issues with women. What is important to note is that even if girls match the male model he might be a drooling retard, anxious, sending a stupid message, 100 miles away or who knows what other reason which makes him irrelevant

But it is not the male models only that score with girls. As long as you stand out with even a fake life you are clearly going to have more chances than the average guy that makes no effort. Girls constantly take effort to attract the most good looking guy by using makeup, clothes, angles, poses and all kinds of tricks. If you dont use the same to get matches you are not thinking in the right way.
>>
>>38952848
Yes and then we get to this point.

Even after you actually get a match the most important thing is a good way to start the conversation. So many idiots send away stupid puns, pick-up lines of worst of all a greeting of some kind followed by optional smiley faces.

You have to be interesting and different unlike them, to stand out in a way which makes you look like a decent, normal and nice person. Not some meme-gobbling mouth-drooling retard. Altough some girls want exactly that do you really want a girl that thinks that is an attractive quality for a mate? But the answer to a line of thinking like this is highly personal.

Starting off with a greeting followed by a fun sarcastic POSITIVE line and a compliment of their looks/bio/profile is good to get you almost always a reply. A three sentence text is in my opinion the optimal length of the message.
>>
>>38952924
it has been proven and screencapped that if a Chad asks a match to meet her to cum on her face she will accept and ignore you weak ass pickup bullshit
>>
>>38952934
Yeah well you're not Chad you wanna get laid or not faggot
>>
>>38952945
the point is that Tinder is 100% about looks

no one gives a a fuck about your witty chats

I am an ex-PUA

i know my shit
>>
File: 1496261979317.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1496261979317.png
2KB, 163x209px
>>38952657
If a girl is the kind to use tinder, why would you want to be with her?
>>
>>38952976
OP here. ex-PUA here. I am aware of that. If a woman is on Tinder it means she views men as an abundant replaceable commodity

and funnily enough they say no hook ups on their profile
>>
>>38952957
Explain to me why I look like shit and have 400+ matches nigga
>>
>>38952993
You don't look like shit if over 400 women would consider having sex with you asshole. I can't even get 40 matches. You have like a year's worth of pussy you could fuck retarded faggot.
>>
>>38952993
I will answer you with my in the field PUA knowledge

you live in a country of easy women like Russia or eastern or spain

also looks like u aint doin too good since u r here
>>
File: 14934565645647.jpg (86KB, 580x775px) Image search: [Google]
14934565645647.jpg
86KB, 580x775px
>>38952992
>"I have a boyfriend and i'm looking for friends here"
>>
>>38953022
I live in America
I am a mildly autistic weeaboo
>>38953009
Sucks to suck nigger
>>
>>38953047
i read usa women are hungry. BUT depends where u from. New york is different than texas
>>
All tinder did is make me realize just how undesirable I really am. Doesn't matter what picture I used, doesn't matter what I put on my profile. I don't get matches. And when I do the conversation ALWAYS dies out from the blatant lack of interest they have in me.

Also the fact that nonwhite guys have severely worse chances and all it really is, is a tool for enforcing my low self esteem.
>>
>>38952840
There could be several reasons as to why they dont write anything on the bio. In my opinion the best one to assume is that she wants you to be original in your opener line without creeping her out.

It is also important that if she writes something in her bio to be respectful about it. Dont go telling her you are 5"10' if she says she is looking for 6" guys and above. She probably wont see the difference at all.

Guys dont understand that girls, when they write something they are truly looking for, get tons of replies in a sense where guys dont offer what they are looking for which makes them irrelevant from the get go.
>>
>>38953103
OP here. ex-pua

lol u r reading too much into it. Women have the brain functionality of a peacock
>>
>>38953103
>She probably wont see the difference at all.
They will. I only had "6'2" in my description, met up with a slut who was 5'10 or 11, and one of the first thing she said is "oh you're actually 6'2. Most of the guys lie about their height, they say 6'2 and when I meet them they're barely my height".
>>
File: 1387650429851.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1387650429851.gif
492KB, 460x345px
>thinking about trying out tinder for a 3rd time
>remember i have no photos of me being interesting except for 5+ years ago
>remember how picky i am since i don't want to swipe right and hurt a girls feeling if they also swipe right and i don't message her
>>
>>38952708
this guy speaks the truth. you complain about lack of matches, but all you need is one. be interesting in conversation, make it exciting, but don't be cringey
>>
>>38952708
>Photos where it looks like you have, even if they are fake, hobbies and activities which are not inside your room. Photos which make you look normal and nice and one where you look at least a bit teasingly sexy.

>tfw you don't need to b urself to b urself
>>
>>38953103
Everyone knows "6' or above only" is complete bullshit. A girl who has that on her profile will still spread her legs for a 5'6" guy just as easily.
>>
>>38953146
Okay I admit I wasnt clear enough and you are in the right. The exception would be if she really is short. If the height difference is big she probably will not notice it then.

It does prove my point of guys not giving girls what they are looking for though. It is risky and should be avoided.
>>
>>38953254
>tfw you don't need to b urself to b urself

Is the current you able to get matches, decent conversations, dates and more?
If yes, then congrats. If no then I guess its time to do some work on yourself.
>>
>>38952708
This is correct. It's also the reason why robots who try tinder get no matches and then whine that you need to be Chad. No, all you need is to not have a shitty profile. 5 fucking minutes of effort is all you need. Don't use a shitty selfie where you're wearing sweatpants in the basement next to your anime figurines.
>>
>>38953146
Most girls are clueless about height. They nearly always overstate their by 2 or 3 inches. The only exception is tall girls, they usually have theirs accurate.
>>
>>38953286
Most people on Tinder just want a quick fuck so it's understandable that they would lie as much as they feel is needed to get there.
>>38953326
That's not been my experience. Tall girls can call bullshit instantly, and short average ones know if the guy if really 6'2 their head should be at the level of his chest/shoulders
>>
>>38953373
I'm not talking about a guy's height but hers. I've met girls who said they were my height or a bit taller, and still were clearly shorter than me. If she says she's between 5'4" and 5'7" then subtract 2 or 3 inches. If she's 5'10" or above she's probably as tall as she says.
>>
>>38953428
Weird, I've never met a girl who was wrong about her height by more than half an inch.
>>
>>38953308
So, indeed you don't need you be yourself to be yourself
>>
convince me to install tinder robros
im too anxious
>>
>>38953458
They probably include heels in their height.
>>
>oh you still live with your parents and you don't have a car license?

*instant unmatch*
>>
>>38954862
Why did you let yourself get into such a situation?
>>
>>38954986
I don't want to get a job and lose all my free time forever until i die.
>>
>>38955087
Good thing human garbage like you will never pass on his genes.
>>
>>38955194
Where do you think you are original anon?
>>
>>38955245
Atleast get a license so you can actually drive to the girl to fuck her lmao
>>
>>38952657

Have about 400 matches. I got laid a bunch of times, but I'm too embittered to enjoy the results.
I feel like most chicks can't talk. And everytime I begin a conversation I feel like "here we go again...", because I can already feel what's about to come.
I thought I was autistic, but these chicks can't even hold a conversation, or intend to hold one. Or when they talk, are boring as fuck. All asking the same dumbass questions all these personal developments blogs and vlogs urge you not to do, because god forbid you'll bore her. But the reverse? Nope, not needed. She can be as unenganging as possible, it is up to you to get her rolling.
Fucking hell, just fuck it all.
>>
>>38955356
>license itself is 800 - 1400 eur
>a used car is 3000 - 6000 eur
>car insurance/registration is 600 - 1500 / month
Not to mention the gas money.
>>
>>38955451
Get a job you stupid fat fuck.
>>
>>38952657
>get at least 1-2 matches per day at first
>tinder algorithm kicks in
>get nothing after that

fuck that gynocentric app and cucks who made it
>>
>>38955545
You mean, trade 5 days of your week for about 1600 / month, spending the rest of your time buying food, clothes, taking care of your rent, apartment, car, social life, and finding/keeping a gf leaving no time for any personal hobbies/projects you might have. Forever. Since quitting the job would stop the income, you'd lose the apartment, car, food, ability to survive, so you'd basically be stuck.
>>
>>38952992
no hook ups on a sex ordering app? lol
>>
>>38955592
What will you do when your parents die or kick you out? Kill yourself?
>>
>>38952957
Women below 30 in general are 100% about looks and your genetics in particular.

Genetics >>>> looks. One of my best friends is fat as fuck but has a male model tier bone structure under that fat. His face at 40% body fat is more angled than mine at 14% and women love him. Females are simple little eugenics machines towards males and will use whatever self rationalization they need to not feel like shit about not giving the average guy a chance when she can suck a Chads dick and be his submissive cum dumpster.

I mean shit, there were even studies made which have proven mothers love their better looking kids more. What else do you faggots need to accept the truth?
>>
>>38952924
No most girls like cheesy pleb memes or puns. They think its creative and that you are a funny guy
>>
>>38955621
Hopefully by then one of my projects will turn a profit and i'll be able to afford an apartment/car/etc without needing to get a job. If it doesn't, i'll have no choice but to get a job and become a part of the system. When i'm financially independent, i'll probably go into a full blown resentment mode towards girls, whenever i'll meet one, i'll play along, be funny, smart, make her laugh, all that, until we fuck, at which point i'll just ghost her, maybe make her cry by telling her i've only used her for sex, because she would never give me a chance before (now) that i still live with my parents and am struggling. The only way i'd be happy, is if i find a girl now, when i'm a loser, and she sticks with me through it.
>>
>>38955678
You think you can turn from a jobless loser into a charismatic, smart, funny guy? Good luck with that.
>>
>>38955762
Don't worry anon. I already hit it off with most girls. I'm not socially inept, i know how to keep the conversation going. Make jokes, be playful, etc.
All well, until you get to the point where you have to set up a date irl. Taking a bus is awkward. Living with your parents is awkward.
>>
>>38955817
If you are smooth enough even a stroll through the park could get you laid in the open. Besides most girls will invite you to their room to spend the night.
>>
>>38955817
it doesnt matter. i have a car and an apartment and girls dont even talk to me long enough to find out where im at in life. im not ugly either. nothing matters
>>
I match with 7s and 8s on tinder but don't message any of them. What the fuck do you even say when they have nothing written in their profile?

The ones I matched with 1+ month ago (that I decide to message 1+ month after matching) don't even respond.

I recently matched with another 7-8 like 2 days ago. Haven't messaged her either.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY?

I have this mental thought they wouldn't like me if they met me in RL. Or they are too hot for me. Or if they matched with me something is wrong with them.
>>
>>38955857
>If you are smooth enough even a stroll through the park could get you laid in the open
I don't think so anon. Not if you're average looking.
>Besides most girls will invite you to their room to spend the night.
Maybe if you've known her for a while, and she's ovulating.

In any case, if you just want sex, there's other options.

>>38955865
Maybe get a dog, take a picture with it, use as a profile image, then drive the conversation towards you letting her play with your dog.
I wish i had what you have.
>>
>>38955887
If you, or anybody wants, i can make a throwaway discord, help you talk to girls, you relay her messages to me, i relay your responses back to you. I can explain why you have to say the things you say, what she's thinking, any hidden meanings, etc. I've helped one robot get a date out of it already this way.
>>
>>38955887
Some things you dont do is balantly ask them questions as if they are on some investigation. Dont overthink things by taking too much time. Dont be rude and dont voice retarded/crazy/out of the norm opinions even if you do have them. If you disagree with something say why and try to change the topic to something else.

As to what how to talk. I think the three sentence rule applies well. Since you can throw lines where you show off your sarcasm, seriousness and flirt all in once. Of course not overdoing it is highly important. You should talk about yourself while keeping them interested so they ask questions about you and vice versa. Interesting, sarcastic details about what happened to you recently or in your life.
>>
>>38955976
sounds like too much work. if someone has to work so hard to make another person like them, then its not worth it.
>>
>>38956005
And now we come back to the effort thing I was talking about before. Why would she fall for one of the many average guys that she gets messages from every day?

>>38955936
>I don't think so anon. Not if you're average looking.
As long as you are not ugly, look presentable and place in the effort most girls will not mind it.
>>
>>38955976
>>38955963

I have to study soon. But I messaged an 8 recently. I matched with her a month ago.

I asked if she has travelled anywhere interesting lately. No fucking RESPONSE. She is one of my hottest fucking matches. FUCK.

I messaged a 7.5-8 TWICE. First was something relevant to her profile like "How did you get involved in X?" NO FUCKING MESSAGE BACK.

I even saw her on campus (but she didn't notice me) kek. So, I sent her my number. Again no response. KEK

Then third girl I matched with like 5 months ago is a solid 7-8. I used to see her on campus weekly. I messaged her something like "Hey, ever been to Y restaurant? (which was some joint in her home state). Again no fucking response.

I almost fucking give up. I think about messaging third girl again cause school starts in 3 weeks. I want to message 2nd girl again but no idea how to recover after giving her my number and no response to either message.

I matched with a cute girl like a day ago. She actually has stuff in her profile but my will to try has waned. I want to message girl 1 again (shes on of the hottest, she straight up is really hot). but I have no fucking idea what to say when she didn't respond to my travel question.

I made a new fb account and new tinder profile (kept my original) and swiped right on girl 1 and 2 again. Neither swiped right on me but I saw they didn't unmatch me on my original account either so either tinder didn't show them my new account in my stack, they haven't been on tinder or something else...

I dunno. I almost give up. fuck tinder
>>
>>38956057
>Why would she fall for one of the many average guys that she gets messages from every day?
Why would you fall for one of the many average girls that expect you to entertain them?
>>
>>38956057
she wouldn't. but why go for a girl that thinks you're average? the sex will probbaly suck and she'll never be really into you. guys who rearrange their entire personality to get with some slut are tottal bitches themselves
>>
>>38956072
Yeah, you shouldn't have gone with an opener like that. It's too generic, and uninteresting.
Something like "So does this mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend now?" would be much better.
Even better, is to find something on her profile/picture and make a joke out of it. Maybe challenge her in some way.

The offer still stands though. If anybody needs help finding good openers and talking to girls, just ask, i'll make a throaway discord and help you.
>>
File: grindr.jpg (54KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
grindr.jpg
54KB, 400x426px
Rate my profile copy text r9gay:

"Hello, I have a successful career, I'm well respected in my field, and I own multiple houses. I'm not looking for some pretty bitch with nothing else to offer me other than her looks because I can easily buy hotter escorts.

I'm looking for a girl who is loyal (unlike 99% of modern women) and can talk about something other than her make-up. Message me if you're not a vapid cunt, k thanks.

Here is a photo of me wearing a giraffe hat delivering a rousing lecture on my ideas that most people are too stupid to come up with themselves. I want you to know that I'm okay with looking silly because your opinion of me matters very little (to me or anyone else.)"

>tfw too smart for a GF
>>
>>38956072
All of your first messages suck. As I explained both in >>38952924 and in >>38955976 what you are doing is totally wrong.
>>
>>38952657
>not paying for tinder plus

dude it's like 5 bucks a month.

you won't pay 5 bucks a month for pussy? come on.
>>
>>38956130
>>38956152

I would take you on the discord but I feel like I'd be made fun of. These women are hot. I already fucked up with the three I mentioned. Is it worth sending a follow up to any of them?

Girl 1 that I said "Heya, have you travelled anywhere interesting lately?" to that didn't answer..... I think about following up saying

"I inadvertently partied with leonardo dicarpio". (which is true)

She still prob wouldn't respond to that tho. Like I said. I just fucking give up. I guess the universe decided I should be a permavirgin. Apparently I LOOK good enough to match with 7-8s but none of them fucking reply.
>>
File: 1501270285001.jpg (285KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1501270285001.jpg
285KB, 1440x1440px
>>38952957
This is wrong, though.
I'm a 5'8 husky guy that's a 6/10 and I can get a new girl a few times a month off of Tinder just by not being a retard in messages.

If you're articulate, smooth, and can perform in the sack, you can quickly build a decent roster of FWB and stop using Tinder altogether because you've got 5-10 girls ready and willing to spend a night with you if you offer.

It helps to be good out of bed as well. I keep my place nice, I cook for them, I usually follow dinner with an intimate chat and then segue into a massage or shower or something to further relax the chick. Then you make sure she gets off 1-3 times before you actually start to have sex. Then make sure she gets off some more.

Even for a 6/10 who a chick is expecting to use as a free meal or ask for money and then ditch, if you acknowledge their words, help them relax, and then get them off a few times, they'll come back. They might even tell friends.

I don't care if they see me as a free dinner, massage, and some orgasms, because I still get to fuck them, and I'm not interested in their love and affection. Most girls are Tinder aren't worth investing in, emotionally.

>>38953285
This is mostly true as well. "I bet I could change your mind on that 6' requirement" works more than it should. I have my height front and center and have never gotten shit for it. 6'0+ may be their ideal, but they're not on Tinder for their ideal partner. They're on Tinder for someone who makes them feel good.
>>
>>38956187
Op here. I am an ex-PUA. My opinions on online dating are pretty solidified (impossible to fuck thanks to every virgin male contacting all women)

ALSO i have a method that got me over 250 matches. IT involves a hook and switch photo tactic. Still 0 pussy due to mad competition
>>
>>38956090
Because most guys show themself as average by having a crappy ass profile and sending uninteresting messages.
>>
>>38952708
>Most of my pictures are taken by other people, with me doing fun outdoorsy things like hiking, standing next to a bunch of riot cops at a protest and giving a thumbs up, etc.
>Only one selfie, and is taken at a decent angle with good lighting; still reflects what I look like IRL
>decent bio
>tfw I take care of myself and my appearance
>tfw most of my matches are fat women, and the only decent-looking ones never reply to me, or eventually stop replying

I can only credit my shitty success for the fact that I'm a 5'6" twink MANLET who looks like a teenager. Fuck women. The majority of them have outrageous standards. It's not as easy as just making yourself look like a decent/fun person. If you have zero sex appeal, they're simply not going to choose you (unless they're incredibly fat and desperate). That's the truth.
>>
I need help making a profile photo. It has to be something thats unrecognizable without direct comparison but still looks like a normal portrait shot.

Ive tried too long to balance anonymity with dating apps and its starting to become impossible. Some of em straight up refuse a picture unless its an unobstructed face shot.
>>
>>38956276
Also forgot to add that I've had a gf and had sex, but she ended up being a closeted lesbian who wasn't actually attracted to me. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>38956276
So why not post your profile and let us rate anon?
>>
>>38956310
I deleted it months ago when I moved away from the city for the summer to stay at my parents' house. Made a new Tinder account, and all of the women here in this small town are fat. Promptly deleted it again.
>>
>>38955817
If you are so smart, how come you can't close the deal?
>>
>>38952924
Teach us, Chad.
>>
>>38956458
What do you mean by "close the deal"?
>>
>>38956602
Losing your virginity for example. Actually smart people can figure out how to get laid.
>>
File: 1500681346947.jpg (9KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
1500681346947.jpg
9KB, 250x263px
>>38956623
>Actually smart people can figure out how to get laid.
Has nothing to do with being smart, but I've seen Chads like you try to spin it that way because you've had an incredibly easy life so you think you're the best at everything
>>
>>38956623
I'm not a virgin anon. Haven't been for 6 years. It's not about sex.
>>
/r9k is dead.
bunch of fucking normies giving advice on how to be normies.
"just be what a roastie wants"
kill your selfs
>>
>>38956659
Typical response of an unintelligent virgin who wrongly thinks he's smart.
>>
>>38952657
Well it's probably your best shot. Tinder consoles me though. If I'm really hopeless one day.... I guess I just hookup with a fat girl on there.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170808-190734.png (936KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-190734.png
936KB, 1440x2560px
>>38952657
I have had so much success using tinder. I dont know what your problem is, loser
>>
>>38958280
He didn't actually install it. He's just repeating memes.
>>
>>38958280
those are good looking broads my man.
>>
>>38952708
>First of all every girl tries her best to look prettiest in her pictures
No they don't. Most girls on tinder have 3-5 very bland selfies with the same boring color filters
>>
>take interesting, exciting pictures
How in the fuck do I do that? I'm not a woman so to me this is as foreign as sucking dick. Teach me.
>>
>>38958280
Dang those really are some hotties. How did you manage that?
>>
>>38958280
A lot of polished turds in that bunch. You must be a pig in lipstick.
>>
>>38959093
Nice sour grapes, anonlet. Let's see your matches then
>>
>>38959130
I wasn't claiming to be chad and giving unsolicited advice. get lost, squirt.
>>
>>38959207
I never gave any advice, stupid. There's a reason I didn't message that one. It's fairly easy to swipe the wrong way. You're a dense one aren't you, dummy?
>>
>>38959207
that baby is ready to eat up! manger manger sugar!
>>
>>38958280
you must be white. Tinder bitches always go for white guys or dudes with light-skin tone
>>
File: thumbnail_4944.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_4944.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>38961032
I'm as white as a Vidalia onion and twice as sweet
>>
>>38953222
>Just don't be a robot
Wow thanks for the advice my guy.
>>
>>38952708
This is exactly why I can't use Tinder. The last photo of me was taken when I graduated high school and that was almost ten years ago.
>>
File: 1498913541231.jpg (5KB, 243x249px) Image search: [Google]
1498913541231.jpg
5KB, 243x249px
>Meet 18 yr old qt on Tinder
>Have intense, fun conversation bullshitting with each other
>Find out she was only visiting my city and she lives 500 miles away
>Could've been my first white gf
>>
File: 1430992137597s.jpg (15KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1430992137597s.jpg
15KB, 230x230px
>princess looking for my prince :)
>looking for Mr. Right :)
>no ONS!!!!!
Why are they on Tinder?
>>
I literally only seem to be able to meet Japanese girls on this app.
>>
>>38952924
what the fuck? just say hi and have a normal conversation. if you want to fuck, ask them to fuck. if you want to go on a date, ask them on a date. if you just want to talk to them on tinder then just do that.
>>
File: 1502288392830.jpg (508KB, 3300x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1502288392830.jpg
508KB, 3300x1840px
red pill depository
>>
>>38963757
Really gets the jimmies rustling
>>
>>38963757
>y-y-y-you just need more creative pickup lines from r-reddit!!
>treat the women with respect! if you don't, don't be surprised when they don't message you back
>girls don't care about looks
>i've gotten a couple of whores to message me a couple times!! That means you're wrong!
The cucks in this thread are worse than women.
>>
>>38964162
They will NEVER learn. Its too late . NEVER WILL THEY LEARN.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.