[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you see a girl in leather leggings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1492277672045.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492277672045.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
>When you see a girl in leather leggings
>>
I just start imagining the foul stench of her pussy. Wearing leggings in summer is fucking awful.
>>
File: 1425054466796-4.png (426KB, 675x851px) Image search: [Google]
1425054466796-4.png
426KB, 675x851px
>>38952761
That just makes it even better anon
>>
>>38952899
I thought so too, but then I experienced it IRL. Was with this girl a couple summers ago, she wore leggings all day while we were walking around town. Early in the evening we get back to her place and we got sit in the couch to watch some TV, and it hit me. The way we were sitting, my face was easily 1 meter from her crotch, yet I could smell it. WARM dirty pussy. It was kind of cool to be able to smell her, made me feel like we were close, but at the same time I didn't want to get any closer to that sweaty pit.
>>
>>38952623
>Tfw you will NEVER bury your nose deep into the asshole of a girl wearing leggings and take a big sniffffff
>>
>>38953024
>not burying your face in it

Are you gay anon?
>>
>>38953098
I could smell plenty enough from where I was sitting. I ate her pussy and asshole fresh out of the shower later.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.