[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more pathetic than being bullied by girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Is there anything more pathetic than being bullied by girls? How BETA do you have to be to be picked on by the weaker sex?
>>
>How BETA do you have
>He asks this on /r9k/
>>
>>38952452
What if I enjoy being bullied by girls desu?
>>
If you're being bullied by women you're not only being bullied by women.
The men stand behind women in this and protect them which means you have to accept being bullied by women or other men will beat the shit out of you for "abusing" the woman.
>>
Please bully me more anon-senpai, it makes me horny
>>
I'm pretty sure I have PTSD from being bullied by girls when I was younger
Everyone bullied me ;_;
>>
But if the girl who bullied you was your mother then it wasn't that pathetic, right?
>>
>tfw no dominant bully gf
>>
File: dare you.jpg (104KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
dare you.jpg
104KB, 500x647px
>>38952452
Yes, when you are not even worth to bully. Women love you or women hate you it doesn't matter. They accept your existence and value it to some extent. But when they look through you, never talk to you... that is the worst.
>>
>>38952452
It's actually easier to end up bullied by a woman since you can't touch them without their whiteknight saviours jumping in
>>
>>38952452
Bullying was the only way of entertainment i knew when I was a kid. I don't regret it tho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.