[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retail Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 31

File: wagecuck.png (663KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.png
663KB, 849x565px
Haven't seen one of these in ages. Post stories about your shitty mcjobs and share in the pain of being societies punching bag

>Shitty corner store job
>regular customer smells like weed
>I simply say "don't get arrested and smile"
>she laughs and we exchange small talk
>she walks out the door smiling
>she comes back with a friend an hour or so later
>"did you get arrested?"
>lol can I get your managers number?"
>"for what it's like 10pm on a tuesday, she's probably sleep"
>more small talk
>friend: "lol can we get the managers number"
>I'm still laughing, thinking they're joking
>lady starts getting more serious, talking about how it's fucked up to judge someone
>wait what
>"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH"
>convo somehow went south in the span of ten seconds
>"I'M AN ADULT WITH A FULLTIME JOB AND KIDS AND IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO SMELL LIKE WEED
>starts getting loud as fuck while I'm still trying to understand what's going on
>if I'm so rude why didn't you tell me?
>"BECAUSE YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL"
>"that doesn't make sense"
>"I'm coming to you like a human being right now. I could have just gone to your manager now give me your managers number"
>ufoknwotm8
>"I shouldn't have to go home and tell people how you harassed me"
>"you told someone at home instead of telling me or my boss?
>she looks at me like I'm stupid
>apologize several times
>goes on about how she "knows people around the area", basically threatening me
>this goes on for half an hour
>customers looking at her like she's retarded
>stay at work for any extra hour, fuming because of it.

Basically she was sarcastically telling me to fuck off in her own way all this time and I didn't pick up on it.
>>
The Incident of the Avocado
>>Be me, 20
>>Three years working at large regional grocery store while putting myself through Uni (CS major)
>>Pretty good at my job, customers appreciate me, get along well with all, from the ghettos to the grandmas
>>Sales Clerk on this day
>>Old black lady enters line
>>Sourpuss
Blacks where I live are typically ghetto, and the old women always argue over prices and "hawk" the screen just waiting for some conceived error to pop up, as well as never have enough money
>>Only has a few items, notable, avocados
>>Checkout.exe
>>"Those are priced wrong"
>>Check them, they're right.
>>"no they're wrong the ad said .50 each."
>>Realize she has the jumbo, hand cultivated, organic, GMO gluten free blah blah blah avocados
>>explain this, and that they're almost 4$ an avocado
>>"I'll take them, fine, whatever child, just get in with it"
>>I check her out, and her 20$ of avocados, and she exits scene

>>see her later standing near customer service. Think nothing of it
>>manager comes up to me
>>"Anon, if you don't give a customer their receipt, where do you put it?"
>>Show him the specific spot in my drawer where I keep un-taken receipts
>>"hmmm, okay, mind if I search the register for a second?"
>>"s-s-sure"
>>mind racing
>>He acts as if looking for something
>>Leaves

>>later calls me over to customer service, tells me to shut down my lane
>>she is there looking smug
>>"Anon, this customer here says you were horrendously rude with her, and intentionally overcharged her on some avocados she purchased, and refused to give her the receipt at the end of the transaction when she asked"
>>lolwut
>>Explain to manager, discreetly as possible that the bitch is trying to get herself 20$ of avocados for 2$.
>>Hag understands my polite-talk and freaks out
>>"DIS BOY BEEN SO AWFUL TO ME, HE PURPOSELY BE CHARGIN ME SO MUCH FOR THEM AVACADOS, IM A POH' OL WOMEN WHO AINT GOT MONEY FO DAT, THANK LORD I CAUGHTED HIM"
(will cont just for sake of thread)
>>
>>38952447
In jobs like these you see how retarded can people be.
I have a story from 3 years ago when I migrated from Spain to England hoping to make some money. I was working at a subway.

>that day i was closing the store
>already cleaned the floor and the tables
>left the door open but with the "closed" sign out
>a group of drunken 50yo men enter
>i say "i'm sorry guys but we're closing"
>they get so mad, and they start saying that it's not closing time yet and calling me a lazy spic
>i tell them to fuck off and get out
>suddenly my cuck polish workmate comes out from the rear, tries to calm them and says that he can make them something if they don't mind it being cold
>wtf is this guy saying.jpg
>they order some sandwitches and feel obliged to make them because my workmate is supposed to be my "boss" when the manager is not around
>they start eating it on the tables i just cleaned, making everything super dirty and fucking shit up on purpose, throwing shit on the floor
>end up getting out an hour late because of them

Fucking english alcoholic degenerates, i mean i met some decent people but drunken babyboomers were just disgusting
>>
>>manager tells her this is a tough situation, because she didn't bring the avocados OR the receipt back
>>"WELL HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN TAKIN BACK DUH RECEIPT WHEN HE BE TRYNA HIDE IT FROM ME, SO I COULDNT CALL HIM OUT?"
>>I butt in, "can't we just check the cameras? :)"
>>she snaps out again, "I AINT WANNA BE TALKIN IN FRONT OF THIS DISRESPECTFUL CHILE, HE DONE ENOUGH TO ME ALREADY TODAY. I WANT MY MONEY, THANK GOD I HAD NOTICED WHAT HE WAS DOIN, WHY WHEN I GOT HOME AND LOOK AT THAT RECEIPT, LORD I SAW 20$ CHARGED TO MY CARD, AND RIGHT THERE PLAIN AS DAY ON THE PAPUH, URGANIC, HAND-CULTIVATED AVACADOS"
>>Anons, the elation I felt as she said those words
>>retail crushes your soul sometimes, it's a tough, tough job to enjoy
>> but sometimes there are moments, those small meaningless victories, which mean so much
>>"when you got home and checked the what ma'am?"
>>TheLookOnHerFace.png
>>Well y'all see what I was tryna say maybe I had forgot that I been had that receipt, you know what, thats right, I been had forgot it and then I seen't it..."
>>"Okay ma'am, just bring us the receipt and the avocados and we can exchange them for the .50 ones"
>>Ensue NigNog rage
>>"YALL JUST RACIST, CANT LET AN OLD LADY ENJOY HER GOT DAMN AVACADOS IN PEACE, TRYNA GET SO MUCH MONEY OUTTA ME LIKE DAT, SEE IF I COME HERE AGAIN, THE AWFUL PEOPLE YOU GOT WORKIN HERE"
>>Scariest thing was, he conviction with which she spoke was as if she totally believed everything she said. That it had become the real version of events, like she hadn't just tried getting me fired over 20$ of vegetables and her little pointless sneaky ploy.
>>
>>38952771
>Scariest thing was, he conviction with which she spoke was as if she totally believed everything she said. That it had become the real version of events

the majority of consumers are literally insane in this sense. They're like little goblins. Short sighted and greedy. Absolutely no self awareness or compassion for anyone.

>>38952757
A lot of corporately owned restaurants are like this. It's a decision that comes from the top execs who have never had to make someone else a sandwich in their fucking life.
>>
>>38952771
Those were expensive avocados, though.
>>
>>38952888
just buy the cheap ones then
>>
File: McDonggers.jpg (68KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
McDonggers.jpg
68KB, 500x353px
>McDonalds
>breakfast shift is ending and were transferring to the lunch menu
>lunch crowd of rednecks come in
>big scruffy fucker comes up to me eyeballing my name tag
>"yo 'anon' i need some ketchup packets right now"
>"i got you man but i gotta clean up the breakfast stuff first to get the ketchup"
>"fuck that i need it right now"
>whatever

at this point i'm just fumbling around all the sauce bins looking for some ketchup packets so i don't have to tell the fucker i'm going to the back of the store for more

>find some near the hotcake syrup
>fuck it i'm already here
>hand it to the guy

i shit you not this dude just starts fiddling with them while giving me the dirtiest look i've ever received in my life

>"EWWWWWWWWWW WHY THE FUCK THESE GOT STICKY SHIT ON THEM?????"
>mongoloid redneck proceeds to curve ball every single packet i gave to him, back at me
>half of them break and i get ketchup all over my uniform

retard mode engaged

>"MAYBE IF YOU WOULD'VE FUCKING WAITED YOUR BITCH ASS COULD HAVE GOTTEN FRESH SHIT"
>"ITS FAST FOOD I DON'T GOTTA WAIT FOR SHIT"
>"IF YOU THINK THATS HOW FAST FOOD WORKS GET THE MCFUCK OUT OF OUR RESTAURANT"
wait
>get the McFuck out of our restaurant

i kinda just took a step back to realize what i just fucking said, i dont think i could get any more autistic

my manager stepped in and made me clean shit outside until they left, i dont even know why i got so worked up, shit almost got me fired. i got a fuck ton of wagecuck stories if any of you give a shit
>>
File: 1475440585292.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
1475440585292.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>38953085
gold. please tell more stories.
>>
>>38953085
>mcfuck

Fucking kek
>>
File: laughing tiger.jpg (52KB, 287x359px) Image search: [Google]
laughing tiger.jpg
52KB, 287x359px
>>38953085
>GET THE MCFUCK OUT OF OUR RESTAURANT

my sides have disappeared
>>
>>38953137
the rest are not really greentext worthy but it'll either make you a neet or make you better yourself so you don't ever work at fast food.

when im mopping the floor, i have a billion wet floor signs out, and i warn parents to keep their kids away from the mess, and they say they'll keep and eye out. so i finish mopping and i shit you not, 9/10 times when i go to get the dry mop to dry the floors, some little kid fucking naruto runs across the floor and slips. and i always get shit from the negligent parents about how i need to do my job better, and how they should beat my ass for letting that happen to their kids. im glad i have a god tier manager cause if i didn't have him interrupting my fights id say some slick shit and get my lights punched out
>>
As someone who is quite shy and introverted, but still manages to buy stuff from cashiers and even have some small talk, how do you feel about people like me?
>>
>work at coffee shop
>semi-regular customer comes up, orders blended mocha frap
>hand off to coworker while I continue ringing up line
>after line is done, go over to help make more drinks
>semi-reg gestures for me to come over
>"Hey I dont mean to be rude, and you dont have to remake this, but Im kinda anal, I like my drinks filled up to the top."
>fraps can have whipped cream, he did not get whip so his drink had a flat lid
>literally a millimeter of space between frap and lid, if the lid touches the frap, it smooshes out everywhere
>I apologize like you should, but theres nothing to be done and he walks away sayin thanks

He wasnt rude mind you, but
I really dont understand why people complain if they dont want a refund or remake.
>>
You expect people to behave like you would. People have different experiences and thoughts.
>>
at that same McDonald's we had someone who did the overnight drive thru, sell drugs, in the restaurant. like this dude was throwing weed and cocaine in McDonald's bags to cover up the deals
>>
>>38953250

I try to coax something outta people but often if the conversation is stalling its up to the customer to end it, Im paid to talk to you till you leave, I cant really say "k thx bye", but there's alot of times I wish I could

Tl;dr: you can talk, but if Im trying to ring 30 people up, a hello and thank you are all I want.
>>
>>38953232
>im glad i have a god tier manager cause if i didn't have him interrupting my fights id say some slick shit and get my lights punched out
I know the feeling. I'm usually introverted too but something about working retail makes you not care if you get into a fight, lose your job, and homeless. I just want cunts to get what's coming.
>>
>>38953262
It's one thing to have a different viewpoint. it's another thing completely to yell at a stranger for half an hour over an off-handed comment.
>>
>>38953323
its just the fact that someone will treat me like shit without knowing who i am, so i just stop seeing them as people
>>
>its another people dont know which end of the counter to order at episode
>its ANOTHER people point to shit they want from the case that I cant see episode
>ITS ANOTHER GYPSY STEALS ALL THE SUGAR PACKETS EPISODE

Gypsies are the worst, they amazingly offend all the senses at once. They look awful, the sound horrendous, they smell so strongly of perfume that you can taste it, and if a woman pays its money she's kept in her disgusting bra, so its moist from her fucking putrid sweat.
Their presence is violating me and everyone in the vicinity, and they come by the dozen.
>>
>>38953355
I would have tolderif she had a problem she could have told me and we could have settles it like adults instead,of her running home to get someone else,involved in our dispute.
>>
File: 1472849513548.jpg (158KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1472849513548.jpg
158KB, 1500x1500px
About to start my cashier job at a grocery store. Help me prepare for this.
>>
>>38953421
There's only one question you should ask yourself whenever you're confronted with shit like this: "Do I really feel like getting fired today?"

I used to go into work high/drunk off my ass just to deal with people. That shit is grating. The best thing you can do for yourself is go to school/do whatever you can to trade up for a better job. I'm currently working on 3D modeling, custom shoes, and getting a car so I can get a better paying job and eventually go into business for myself.
>>
>>38953421
Prepare for lots of nonsensical normie small talk, especially from the elderly. You'll have a number of phrases that you'll use everyday, so it's not that bad.
Indians are the worst customers. Watch out for people who wanna trade a bunch of bills around and short change you (black people).
>>
File: laughs.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>>38952447
>working minimum wage
>pain

lmao you guys are pathetic
>>
>>38953492
look man i got fish to feed
>>
>>38953421
1. Don't get worked up over anything. Some customers are literal idiots, some act permanently bitchy, but most just want to pay for their shit and leave.

2. Be polite.

That's about it really
>>
>>38953385
>and if a woman pays its money she's kept in her disgusting bra, so its moist from her fucking putrid sweat
don't forget how they always pay with cents making you take half an hour to count the coins
>>
File: Bored_Asuka.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bored_Asuka.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
>>38952881
>Absolutely no self awareness
>>
Should I stay on autismbux or get a job?
>>
>>38953594
are you desperate for human interaction?
>>
>>38953594
get a job if you want to try escaping the neet life, autismo dollars if yore fine where you are right now. unless you're with your parents, then get a fuckin job you bum
>>
File: 1499458341206.jpg (15KB, 272x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499458341206.jpg
15KB, 272x250px
Here are a few small green texts from my last job

>work a 4-midnight shift
>the debit and credit machines were down for whatever reason before i got in, and didn't get back up until 7 or so
>we put up a "HEY DUMBASSES OUR DEBIT MACHINE IS DOWN PAY WITH CASH ONLY OK" sign
>a few, actually, with the hopes that people are literate enough to read
>we thought wrong
>every second customer said "oh your debit machines are down"
>one asked how she should pay if she has no oney
>ho to the bank or come back later for your nail polish.jpg
>another cussed me out
>"you need to put up signs!"
>told her we did.

Customers man

>Pretty sure i saw a 20something dudebro steal a bunch of old Spice
>he bought one bottle off me
>saw him exiting again like five minutes later with one more bottle of old Spice than i rang in
>he did it once more
>didn't really care enough to call him out on it

>it's a welfare queen buys several hundred dollars worth of pull tabs after welfare checks came out episode

Seems like a lot of popr people buy puul tabs too. Not sure why, as the most you can win is like fifty or 100 bucks.

I kind of miss being a cashier. I'm in a comfier retail job now, though.
>>
>>38953461
>tfw working at dunkin donuts made me pick up smoking just to de-stress on my break
>>
>>38953684
Lots of typos. Oh well. Just got off night shift
>>
File: 1448727777877.jpg (34KB, 666x716px) Image search: [Google]
1448727777877.jpg
34KB, 666x716px
>when an asshole customer tries to fight you so you taze their ass
>>
>>38953464
This exact thing happened to me when i was 18 and got me fired. An older black dude payed with a $50, had another seperate order then wanted to get the 50 back for 2 20s and a 10 and somehow in all of it my drawer was short the $50. This cunt cost me my job of 4 months over a night probably soent smoking crack. To this day id still break the fuckers legs if i ever ran into him again, and this happened 10 years ago.
>>
First job at a fast food restaurant, this is where i learned people really dont care about you and see you as nothing more than to just take your order. So im working the register and i take this guy order like normally but my phone keeps vibrating in my pocket the whole time. I think i was happy cause i was about to get off my shift, so i make small talk while getting his change back. I say "why do people keep calling me if they know im at work" or something along those lines and he just straight up just says " i really dont care" i laugh cause i dont really get what he says until a few seconds later, and he just looks at me and hes like " i really dont". I was this close to shittin in this guys chili dog man. Fuck that guy
>>
>>38953887
Then you get chatty bastards.

>it's Christmas eve in the city
>scheduled for 9-6 or something
>5:55 the supervisor calls me over to count my tray
>after i finish this customer.org
>he starts talking about random crap for ten minutes

I don't care about his cookie preferences. I have Christmas and boxing day off, i just want to get drunk and open gifts
>>
>>38953945
Or they share to much information. Same job, workin register, taken this guys order, old asian man. Says something about how he has all this money and doesnt need it because his wife is dead. I say sorry, that'll be 8.26 sir. That job turned me into a cold heartless bastard lol
>>
I worked at a zaxbys and after a month of line work they were training me on drive thru.

This stupid bitch orders 3 grilled cheeses and 30 wings and after 5 minutes starts yelling through the window about her wait. My manager tells her she's sorry but we have to cook shit and she shuts up. 5 or so minutes later I open the window to hand her the food and the bitch splashes me with a cup full of warm soda, takes the shit I didn't drop, and speeds off.

No matter what you fucking order at a zaxbys you're gonna wait a few minutes. Not my fault the wings guys weren't prepared
>>
>>38954014
Man, i feel sorry for that guy. Should have hooked up with him for dat sweet asian money, though

I get what you're saying though.
>same job as the last greentext
>checking out girl around my age (so mid to late 20s at that point)
>she says she hopes she has enough money to pay for what she had picked up
>it went through
>after i gave her a receipt, she started complaining about how poor she is because she's a grad student
>this was completely unprovoked

Not sure what she meant by it. I was a cashier, so i was making just about minimum wage.
>>
>>38952771
>Scariest thing was, he conviction with which she spoke was as if she totally believed everything she said.
Sounds like my ex; believes any fucking nonsense story she comes out with. Worst of all is 90% of people believe her. The 10% who know her better just roll their eyes and laugh.
>>
>>38953085
>Autistic
>Not fucking hilarious
Please stop throwing around the word "autistic" it means nothing now like when /b/ ruined "edgy".
An autist wouldn't even understand "McFuck"
>>
>>38953887
Don't carry your phone at work, it's unprofessional as hell.
>>
File: IMG_5322.jpg (26KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5322.jpg
26KB, 450x450px
>>38954095
>ex
>implying your Tulpa is real
>>
>>38954241
I know it's not memetail but I got a story about her that paints her as a retard.
>Text her at some point (while we're not dating because same "friend circle" [normalfags I'm forced to interact with])
>Talk about her rampant alcoholism.
>Starts getting mad at me because her aunt died a million years ago from alcoholism.
>I didn't even say anything that could be conceived as mean.
>Tell her I'm sorry if I upset her somehow but she must have read my message wrong (???)
>Next message is a wall of text saying WOW ANON I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE CALLING ME A LIAR FUCK YOU
>??????
>See her at work the next day
>Comes up and yells at me for calling her a liar
>Call her autistic and she storms off
>Comes up to me at lunch and starts giving me shit
>Everyone staring at me like I gassed their grandparents
>Get my phone out and read our messages
>Completely blows her the fuck out and proves I never said anything that could be even misconstrued as calling her a liar
>She goes GSDJFDINGKDFGKf and walks out
>Starts crying
>Tons of betas go and console her
>Look at me like I gassed their grandparents
Oh well
>>
File: piuh.png (292KB, 634x478px) Image search: [Google]
piuh.png
292KB, 634x478px
Quit my mcdonalds job a month ago after 1 and a half years of mental torture. Going to work in a hotel as a night auditor with double the pay and 10x less work (and annoying shithead customers). I wish luck and happiness to everyone in this thread still working retail and especially fast food. I prayed for all of you and myself every night when i was working mcdonalds and i will continue to do so until i dont see anymore of these threads.
>>
>>38953250
Just a regular customer bro
>>
I worked in a deli for 2 and a half years and 7 years in a grocery store. I made it to a managerial spot in the grocery store working as meat dep man. I have so many fucking stories where I had to completely shut customers down. I'm at work atm but if I get home and this thread is still bumping, I'll share some.

Guys, this job turned me from having no spine and letting people take advantage of me to being a fucking cyborg of epic proportions. No more stuttering or never backing down from an argument when I knew I was right. Some of customers loved me and some of them thought I was out to get them. Will share soon.
>>
>Be Me
>13
>shitty $2 shop
>always on register 1
>absolutely hate it
>constantly scolded if I call up another register since that person now can't be on the floor doing stock.
>get's busy as fuck
>line almost as back of store
>call back up
>manager comes out
>barks at me to get out the back of the store, tells me a box has landed on a customers head and they're now complaining of a concussion, asks me to fill out a statement saying I put the box there and it was empty.
>hesitate
>''If you do it, i'll make sure you're never on registers again''
>yousirhaveyourselfadeal.exe
>sign the form
>manager is best bro for a day
>rock up for next shift
>on registers and never ever got a shift off of registers.

To this day everynight before I go to bed I hope that woman doesen't have a serious injury because of it.
>>
>>38953887
You should have said "I really don't care about you either but that's life" or something
>>
File: unleashed.png (603KB, 840x718px) Image search: [Google]
unleashed.png
603KB, 840x718px
Never work at a movie theater its hell on earth. It makes you hate everyone and yourself,
> fat fucks always leave their popcorn and drink containers where they sat.
> beaners always spill their fucking drinks
> Drug addicts come in and throw up all over the toilets
> kids shit all over the toilets
> Constantly get harassed by stupid questions
> Niggers spill their fucking popcorn everywhere
> boomers think they can just do what they want and fuck everything up
> parents just let their kids scream during movies

Seriously fuck movie theaters and everyone who does this type of shit.
>>
>>38952447
you really handled that situation well. letting a customer harass you for half an hour? where the fuck do you work where no one intervened while you were being a pussy?
>>
>>38954488
I've got some down time and I'm gonna do this on my phone. Here's a story from when I was assistant manager.

>working on a sunday
>i'm working with the store associate (highest pos in the store, second to owner)
>taking out stuff to the meat counter
>dude is stand in front of it
>has his shopping cart horizontally parked in the path
>standing between it and the counter, effectively blocking the entire aisle
>"excuse me, sir"
>says nothing, moves
>after stocking and turning around, hes back in the same position
>excuse myself again
>this time he leaves
>after finishing up by the counter and heading to the back room, he's down the aisle leading to the back rooom in his usual stance.
>excuse myself once morw
>"wtf is your problem"
>what?
>"you keep walking up to me saying 'excuse me excuse me'
>im just trying to get by, sir
>"then go fucking around"
>buddy, im not gonna go around. How about you learn to how to park your shopping cart so you dont block the whole aisle? How important do you think you are?
>"who is your fucking manager?"
>as he says this, store associate comes out
>store associate comes out as he says this and i point to the man
>he tells my store associate how i keep excusing myself while using profanities
>"well, sir, he seems to jusy want to get by you. And considering how youre yelling out profanities, I think you need to take a lesson or two in common courtesy"

Fucking kek. Based Jimmy was the best manager ever.
>>
>>38955118
That does sounds bad. Movies are always a mess after the film. I always try to stay tidy. It's not exactly hard
>>
>>38954537
It's good that you actually call for backup. A lot of times I'll be in the back room or just somewhere in the back of the store fixing shit and the line is growing huge but I don't know because my coworker "doesn't want to bother me" and won't page me to come open another register.
Then some fat soccer mom will come back and scream at me.
>>
>setting halloween and thanksgiving merch
>customers walking by always act surprised
Little do they know, there are already Christmas toys in a corner of the back room, just waiting for that Summer Toy shelf to be cleared.
>>
Who here management?

I swear adults act like children sometimes
>>
>>38955118
Can confirm. I have no idea what it is that makes people act like total savage pigs in a movie theater. I think it's something about being in public in the dark that makes low rent subhumans chimp out.
>>
>>38952447
You probably didn't pick up on it because you're autistic.
>>
I have an associate's degree in retail stores won't even hire me part-time.
>>
>>38953250
This, please elaborate wagies
>>
>>38958048
Completely and utterly indifferent. It's nice to have a level headed and polite person come in, but they're not memorable unless they're a regular.
>>
File: 1499823070657.png (16KB, 185x203px) Image search: [Google]
1499823070657.png
16KB, 185x203px
>Need a first job at nineteen
>Have months of intern experience so I'm obviously not completely irresponsible
>Apply to dozens of nearby mall stores, coffee shops and grocery stores
>Call some of the places and send emails to introduce myself and ask questions
>Not one place calls or emails back
Any advice would be appreciated brobots. I feel legitimately autistic after all of this.
>>
>>38958259
Don't be a pussy, lie on your resume. Tell them you have 20 years retail experience.
>>
>>38958259
If you want to work at a grocery store, you need to be veru persistent. Always ask for the grocery manager, call them within a couple of days and again and again. If I could shoe you the stacks of resumes we had in the back, you'd know exactly why it's hard to get a call back. The only guys who get preferential treatment are tall guys with a decent frame, and we used to offer those guys to start on the spot, if they didn't seem like a retard.
>>
File: delivery.jpg (433KB, 1699x1130px) Image search: [Google]
delivery.jpg
433KB, 1699x1130px
>>38952447
>All these retailcuck threads
>Never a deliverycuck thread again

fucking robots with their wrong carreer choice
>>
I know it's a normie meme but this is the truth. If you don't work at a job where your managers have your backs before the asshole customers you need to find a new job.

>>38958827

share stories cuckboy
>>
>>38958856
not much its just horrible and i try to not think about it

mostly is

>drive somewhere
>after long day come home and hate life
>>
Why do you so many of you work in retail? Did you not do well in school? Genuine question. I don't have a degree. I just got an entree level job in finance and have changed job about 5 times in the last 11 years, building up experience and getting more money as I move on
>>
>>38958924
autistic so retarded

i can barely make by and dislike everything and am not good in anything
>>
File: $_57 (2).jpg (251KB, 1600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
$_57 (2).jpg
251KB, 1600x1040px
>>38953085
If I stood there and hear the guy behind the counter yell
>"GET THE MCFUCK OUT OF HERE"
I'd laugh my ass of and high five him.
That's an awesome way of dealing with it. There's nothing autistic about it.
>>
File: 1479615242535.png (7KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1479615242535.png
7KB, 658x662px
>>38958827
>>38958856
>internship at car dealership
>drive customers to and from our place
>stall the engine
>people giggle, tell them I'm still learning
>they say "it's alright"
>have small talk
>see things, can sit, talk to people, get stuff done (driving people), not a boring job at the dealership behind a desk
>people get asked "How was the drive with anon"
>"really good, thank you so much"
>even got tipped once

The only time I had fun was when I was working outside on the dealership cleaning roads or driving people

What's wrong with me?
>>
Krogers nigga
>nigger tries to rob stacy cashier
>wielding a fucking remote
>>
>>38958924
Have no skills, am not charismatic, and live in a small town where the only jobs are fast food or retail. If there are other jobs here, I'm not charismatic and social enough to have connections to find them.
>>
>>38958827
>literally doesn't even look up at me when I meet you at the door.

Ultimate rudeness, and dangerous too since I live in a shitty neighboorhood.
>>
>worked at Starbucks
>regular comes in to get his custom cappuccino
>know it by heart, treat the guy well
>charge him the same as always
>give him receipt
>he stops, looks at his phone, and starts to get angry
>"you charged me twice! it says on my bank account!"
>I point out that the receipt and the machine register the amount he paid, no double charge
>he goes off on me, yelling and cursing
>apologize but make clear what the register accounted for, and that it might be the bank showing what he paid for and hasn't gone through yet
>he storms off while he waits for drink
>minutes later, checks his bank again
>apologizes to me, telling me I was right
>his bank account showed the original charge on his account, and what he will pay or whatever
>felt good that I didn't cry and get upset
>couldn't believe how angry this guy was capable of being

Swear that guy was on steroids or something, he was all veiny and red. I've had worse customers.
>>
File: image-3.png (207KB, 365x417px) Image search: [Google]
image-3.png
207KB, 365x417px
>do you have any coupons?
>>
>work customer service for an internet provider
>take between 60-70 calls everyday
>our system is shit so 40% of the customers have shit internet because of it
>they are super mad and just scream while I tell them to reset their modem
>I have to listen to them complain while staying calm and do shit on the computer
>then they want free internet for 6 months
>they keep on yelling because I cannot give them 6 months free internet
>after a while they calm down or I just hang up
>then my bosses come and yell at me for not selling the customer a phone subscription or make them upgrade their download speed

every day is a living hell
I am so tired of listening to old fucks who are too stupid to connect to their wifi and blame us for them being fucking retards

I am so fucking tired

working at a callcenter is a living hell and I hate every shitty fucking manager and customer involved

amazing that I have survived for 14 months

the only good thing about the job is that I can sit down all day and browse the web while talking to the idiot customers

the worst fucking idiots who call in
>hi I have been working with computers for like 20 years and I am setting up a server etc your system is fucking my shit up
>sir we do not have support on stuff like that
>oh my god what the fuck is wrong with you people you work at a internet provider and dont know about servers blablabla

jesus christ kill yourself you fucking internet wifi router nerds I am so tired of people crying about stupid shit like this

just use the internet like a normal person
>>
>>38955118
I never worked in a movie theater and I still go balistic when people just throw their trash on the floor during the movie. I don't get it. Nobody would do this in a restaurant. Why is it ok to make a mess in a theater? And there are a billion trash cans right outside the theater exit. I guess I missed the memo on this one.
>>
I used to work in a jewelry store, if y'all think that higher end retail is exempt from this shit, it ain't.
I have loads of stories if you guys want them.
>>
>>38958924
I'm not qualified to work in any other jobs. Suppose I could do warehouse work though.
>>
>>38958259
Just walk in and ask to see the manager. When he comes out, give him a firm handshake and tell him you wanna work there. It's as simple as that, champ.
>>
>>38959739
Bumping for stories of rich people behaving like lower class toddlers.
>>
>>38958924
I was making good money when I was managing. I left the job because I got offered a job in marketing by a friend who knew that I'm a fast learner. More potential to make big bucks in marketing.

There is a ton of money in the grocery industry. We're talking about a multi-billion dollar market.
>>
>work at circle k , gas station
>Georgia laws back the , on Sunday no beer sales
>guy comes in , " hey sell me some beer "
>I say nope sorry it's against the law
> "Well just let me go get it and walk out "
I just gave him the are you retarded look
>>
>work as a receptionist in a very turistic hotel filled with drunk brits
>when they tell me to order a taxi I just call whoever is working of my family in the cab
>boss finds out and is a bitch about this and other small things
>theatens me saying that things will go bad if I continue to do this

So my knees have been fucked since always and they sometimes go off postion due to this I feel some pain sometimes, Should I fall propousely and get paid days off? I could get away with it easily btw
>>
>>38952447
Whenever a customer purchases only a single small item or maybe two, I just don't bag it and place it in front of the customer. Then they get shitty with me and tell me to bag it. Why would you need to bag a single item if you can just carry it?
>>
>>38959157
This honestly. My town is a fucking desert.
>>
File: IMG_2331.png (704KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2331.png
704KB, 1136x640px
>>38953492
i just realized something
i have literally never seen an asuka post/fan who was pleasant to be around/see
>>
>>38952699

That's crafty of her, I'm actually impressed.
>>
>>38959739
leggo
orginao
>>
>>38953085
McIt's Mcokay Mcanon Mcyou Mcdid Mcthe Mcright Mcthing
>>
>>38959858
Rich snooty people were bad in the sense that you can tell that they're constantly judging you. But they don't really lash out like low class niggers do. Anyways heres a few of my favorite stories:
>guy comes in one day
>asks us if we have a diamond cutter in house that can cut touch diamonds for him
>we say no, but he's so excited to show someone his rough diamonds that he pulls them out and shows us anyways.
>it's a slow afternoon so we entertain him
They were rocks guys. They were literally fucking rocks. Pic related is what uncut diamonds look like. Not exactly pretty, but you can still tell it's a gem.
>sarcastically ask where he found them
>he wouldn't tell me
>>
File: IMG_7450.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7450.png
66KB, 554x400px
>"Do you have this piece of bullshit?"
>If we did it would be there on the shelf
>"Can you check the back?"
>We have literallly never kept those in the back
>"OH MY GOD CHECK IT ANYWAYS DO YOUR JOB!"
>Mfw walking into the back, pulling out my phone, and hitting on tinder or playing angry birds for 10 minutes
>Come back, nope none there
>>
>>38960200
This seems smart from a customer's perspective. Do people really get testy with you or just ask for a bag?
>>
>>38960015
Ah yes. Circle K. My experience...

>working the 6-midnight shift since I'm low man on totem pole
>methhead comes in with 6" knife demanding money
>he's shaking so much I'm amazed he got the knife out of his pocket without cutting his disk off
>pull 3' pipe from below the counter
>he mumbles, swears and leaves
>few nights later see him walking towards the door
>notthisagain.jpg
>gets to the counter and shaky pulls out a hand gun
>can't tell what kind it is since he's doing his best impression of Michael J. Fox
>going to give him the money since that's what we're told to do
>Mr. Fox fires off a round that I hear whiz past my ear and lodges on a carton of Newports
>shaky shits himself and runs out of the store
>call my boss and tell him I'm out of there and if he wants the store open, come down and work the counter himself
>>
>>38953250
You are my favorite type of customer. I despise bullshit small talk.
>>
>>38960377
I do that shit all the time.
>>
>>38953261
So that the quality is improved for themselves and others in the future. Constructive criticism
>>
>>38960347
How did you manage to hold your tongue? I would have informed him they were rocks.
>>
>>38960377
90% of the time where I work we probably have it in the back and just to lazy to get it.
>>
I work at a Starbucks, we used to have an annoying old woman come in every day and hang around the store for like 8 hours
>Would use the bathroom for 20-30 minutes every time she came in
>Claimed to be allergic to our floor cleaning solution and would start yelling at you if you mopped within a few meters of her
>Would occasionally accuse other customers near her of spying on her with their phones
>Was apparently banned from several other Starbucks nearby
>Banned from the one in a bookstore for trying to claim a table permanently, and because every time she came in she'd turn around every book nearby with a face on the cover "so they aren't watching her"
>Banned from another store because years ago she threw a muffin at a baby there once
>Apparently she threw a cup of tea at somebody in our store once
>I'm told somewhere else she once tried to hit somebody with a car in a parking lot years ago
>>
>>38960347
A couple mini stories
>some people were so white trash that they bought 50$ silver rings with white sapphire or aqua marine in them and tried to pass them off as diamond wedding rings to their wives

>guy comes in one day
>I'm talking to him as he looks around
>real douchebag kind of look, swole, pidgeotto haircut, skin tight shirt, smells like axe, you get the deal
>starts bragging about how he sells timeshares and makes over 150k a year
>despite this won't spend 2k on a diamond necklace for his mom
>"you got a peice of paper?"
>uh, okay
>fetch him one
>"alright, I'm gonna teach you what I know about sales"
>goes on for like 20-30 mins explaining basic sales techniques to me, like I started this job yesterday
>gets done with his "presentation"
>keeps looking around a little
>"yeah my grandma owns a jewelry store so I get way better deals on that stuff"
>"why the FUCK are you here then?" Internally
>then after 40 minutes finally drops the "sooooo you dating somebody ;^)))"
>politely reject and complain to my coworkers about all the wasted time after he leaves
>>
>>38960380
they tell me to put it in a bag, even if it's easy to carry or if it doesn't even make sense to put in a bag (for example, a large case of soda).
>>
>>38960404
somewhat similar experience at circle k

>work third shift 11-7 am
>it's almost Christmas time which means robbery galore
>most circle k's have door chimes
>told to keep doors locked ,but had to take out trash
>gathering up trash, hear chime
>" welcome to circ-" there's a nigga with a gun in my face
>demands money , give it to him
>demands Newports , throw a few cartons in a bag
on the way out he's yelling give me your wallet. I just watch him run off then call the cops.
I was more pissed he caught me off guard but eh
>>
>>38960451
Honestly we were kinda used to the craziness. It was in a mall so we got all kinds wandering in.
OH! That actually reminds me of a story!!
Okay, I present to you all, the Tale of Mr.Tinfoil
>work in mall jewelry store
>we talk to the mall workers, especially the mall cops all the time
>mall cops are usually a bunch of genuinely nice dudes, mall janitors are mostly mentally disabled so theyre nice but they can get annoying
>Mr.Tinfoil was a mall janitors
>I worked mornings a lot, and apparently so did he, so me and my workbuddy saw him a LOT
>he would come in every day and tell us all about how he's going to buy a machine that can cure every disease in the world
>but the government doesn't want him to have it
>apparently this machine cures cancer for the low low price of 800$ but he still needs to ask us to help him pay for it
>fuck no
>one day he gave us the name of it on a piece of paper
>Google search yielded all sorts of conspiracy shit
Eventually we saw less and less of him. I think he got fired
>>
>>38953461
>Indians are the worst customers

I fucking hate indians
>>
>work at lowes
>my department is off to the side near the entrance
>guy walks in and just stands in the middle of the aisle for about 15 seconds, sees me doing stock, and marches over to me.
>dude just starts screaming "what?!? nobody's going to say 'hi' to me at the entrance"
>rants at me for about fifteen minutes about how rude i am and about how horrible the store is for not having a full time greeter.
>yells at me to call a manager
>i do
>dude just screams at the top of his lungs for about half an hour, then leaves without buying anything.
do people just go to stores with the explicit goal of yelling at people or something? he didn't even demand anything, just yelled and left.
>>
Working in customer service is actually bad
>Be me working at a Deli cutting cold cuts and sandwiches
>First job ever and been working for about a month now
>One day manager tells me were out of land o lakes cheese so tell customers to get domestic cheeses instead if they ask
>sureman sounds easy enough
>get a customer, its a little girl. She asks for a quarter pound of land o lakes cheesse
>I tell her were out of that so i suggest getting domestic instea-
>she bolts out and didnt hear what i said
>Boss comes over and gets mad at me
>WTFdidIdo.jpeg
>Anon, i told you to give customers domestic cheese instead man, its not that hard
>I did, i suggest it to them
>Same shit happens AGAIN, little girls comes over and asks for the cheese
>She bolts out again and my boss comes over scolding me really getting pissed
>still confused at the whole thing
>realized later on that the little girl was his autistic daughter who would bolt out when i try to finish my sentence.

fuck that place, glad i left there, and fuck his autistic daughter especially too
>>
>>can i just buy the display
>the display isn't real
>>well then can i get it at a discount or something?
>it isn't a real product

also,

>>can i get a discount on this bullshit
>we can't give discounts on items if there's nothing wrong with it
>>can you get your manager and just check?
>i have to call my manager about this 10 times a day, the answer is no
>>well can you just call him again for me?
>>
>many moons ago
>work in a corner pharmacy in a very Catholic part of the city
>guys comes in and motions me closer
>"can I have a pack of safes"
for those who don't know, condoms were called "safes" back in the day
>me, being 14 and uneducated in the ways of male reproduction, look at him funny
>beckons me closer
>"safes. you know (looks around), safes"
>still looking at him funny
>"FOR FUCKS SAKE GO GET BILLY!"
>I get the owner
>quiet mumbling between them
>owner grabs pack of condoms from bottom drawer, rings them up
>he has to explain to me what condoms are and what they do
>>
This just happened

>stocking a low shelf
>out of fucking nowhere something crashes into my side and knocks me over
>it's an old lady in a motorized scooter
>I instantly snap and start cussing
>she's trying to apologize and ask if I'm ok
>hiss "Just go" at her
>walk into the backroom
>scream as loud as I can out of rage
>co-worker peeks his head into the room and asks what's going on
>"NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS"
>he promptly leaves
>have to take boxes back to the bailer
>as I'm putting them in I see the same faggot now telling one of the co-managers that there was a customer complaint about someone cussing
>I'm still LIVID at this point "YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?! SOME FUCKING LADY HIT ME WITH HER CART!"
>co-manager comes over to talk and immediately starts babbling corporate bullshit about how you shouldn't be cussing and blah blah blah
>walk away, clock out and go home

I was actually having a pretty decent day before that shit, god damn FUCK OLD PEOPLE.
>>
>>38959739
Also, watchfags are literally the fucking worst. Theyre just a bunch of old men who are super finicky and picky about every last detail of their precious timepiece. And no, I'm not impressed by your tag heuer. Pick a fucking watch you want or leave.
>>
>>38960896
In all fairness that seems like an over reaction. It seems like she felt bad and tried to apologize and that's more than you'll get from most customers that fucked up.

Anyways old people are either sweet angels or absolute demons sent from the depths of hell
>>
>work in grocery store in canada
>store manager is hilarious drunk from Newfoundland
>constantly jokes around
>working in an aisle and he comes out to give me a few instructions
>hot milf walks by
>we both stare at her as she walks by
->wolfwhistle.avi
>milf turns around giving me a dirty look
>turn around to look at my manager
>he's at the end of the aisle with his back to me and milf, he's walking out
>milf gives me a ton of shit and goes to the back room and tells my manager about what i did
>walk into the back room while shes there
>the diatribe starts again
>spends the rest of the day teasing me and telling me about the look on my face

This guy had a million and one tricks
>>
>>38960768
>"Can you please just go ask your manager for me"
>He's not even there
>"Sure he's in the back I'll go ask"
>Go sit in the back room and shitpost for a bit
>"Sorry I really fought for you, but there's nothing we can do"
>>
>>38959324
Cashier at Michael's did this for me. Started pulling out all these coupons from the paper (that worked) and then scanned his club card for steeper discounts (since I don't really shop there at all). Shit was so cash.
>>
>>38960935
I basically lose all control for like 30 minutes when I get like that

I know my behavior was highly inappropriate but now I'm pissed off that I'll likely get in trouble over it. Doesn't even feel like it was my fault since SHE hit me in the first place and set me off.
>>
File: 1419190837441.png (142KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
1419190837441.png
142KB, 300x294px
>had a good job for a year being contracted for a prison just staring at spread sheets and counting shit all day
>got to boss around inmates all day
>manager walks out one day
>company hires a woman manager
>after 4 months working with her she fires me for "not doing my job up to company standards"
>been applying everywhere
>no calls, know I'll have to go back to flipping burgers or retail slave

Suicide is sounding better and better.
>>
>>38960974
>tfw im a newf
What part of Newfoundland is he from
>>
>>38960974
One of my friends used to work at Sportchek, and they'd do shit like that with the headsets
>Hottie walks up, "hey can you help me? I need some tennis shoes"
>"Yeah sure thing, *into headset* boys we've got a 9 in footwear, that's a 9 in footwear"
>All the other male employees start appearing in footwear and discreetly checking her out
>>
>>38960521
Probably because they want more plastic bags to carry their other stuff or for their lunches.
>>
>>38960636
Did you tell that guy that his machine was a scam?
>>
>tfw Retail made me racist

Some sterotypes are 100% true
>>
>be me, busy as fuck on a Friday night with a line of customers.
>my coworker is in the cooler, or "taking the trash" out for a long time, probably jerking off or getting high knowing him.
>Ring a guy up for some beer and cigarettes, he hands me the cash and I get his change.
>Go to hand it to him and he's looking away and talking to someone else, so I set it on the counter in front of him and start ringing up the next person.
>He FREAKS THE FUCK OUT like I just called him a faggot and spit in his face.
>look at him clearly unphased by this raging manlet and say "I'm sorry if I offended you, but I had other customers and you weren't looking"
>He bitches and whines for awhile longer, I just ignore him and continue ringing up customers.
>Calls my manager the next day, who pulls me into the office to tell me I should have kicked his ass.
>>
>>38959312
My favourite was a guy who came in the morning, ordered his drink, and then started flipping shit at the till person because she didn't move the cup to the bar for like 15 seconds. Because there was already a lineup but nobody behind him, and it would make no fucking difference.
But almost verbatim, he goes off on
>I'M AN IMPORTANT BUSINESSMAN MY TIME IS SUPER VALUABLE UNLIKE YOURS YOUR JOB DOESN'T MEAN SHIT MINE ACTUALLY MATTERS YOU DAMN KIDS ARE SO LAZY..."
I was visibly struggling to hold in my laughter.
>>
>not working in the back/night shift so you don't have to interact with customers
>>
circle k cunt again.
>dindus and rednecks lotto conspiracy
>mainly scratch offs
>long line of people forming
> dindu wants to know what numbers at the bottom of the ticket are on
>this can go on for two or twenty tickets until they feel the cosmos align and fucking pick
>meanwhile line is getting visibly pissed

had one guy at the back of the line one time , all he wanted was a beer.
he storms off yelling " if you wanna fucking gamble nigger go to Vegas"
>>
>been at my store for 2.5 years now
>still anxiety filled every single day

WHEN DOES IT GO AWAY
>>
>>38961479
when you turn 26
>>
>>38961103
Nah. Since it can create conflicts within the mall dynamic the name of the game is to be polite until you can't anymore. And at that point you call the mall cops to have someone escorted out.
One time we had to call them because some druggie had with a gash in his head told my coworker if he had a tongue piercing he'd use it for oral sex
>>
>>38961157
I never hated hispanics until u worked retail.

>reeeee filthy sweaty spics trying on clothes and not putting them back
>>
File: fury.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fury.png
9KB, 205x246px
>work in a shop that sells books
>I don't like reading
>got the job because my dad knows the owner and he owed a favour
>the customers in the shop are ALWAYS asking me questions about books
>manage to get by in general with vague platitudes that 'that is a good book' or 'i enjoy this author' or 'that is a good genre'
>nobody complains
>one day the owner overhears me talking to a customer like this
>pulls me aside and tells me that I need to be more thorough in my discussions because he wants his shop to foster a reputation for knowledge and intelligence regarding books
>apologise meekly
>over the weekend study every book I can find information on over the internet hoping that customers will buy these books
>really excited for the start of the next day
>first customer buying a book from me
>book is a non fiction book about the rise of Islamic State
>don't know the book but it is non fiction at least so I can try to talk about Islamic State
>say to the customer 'i really like this book, the pages about beheading christians were very good'
>the guy just looks and nods uncomfortably then walks off
>manager saw the exchange but doesn't say anything
>next few customers are all like this, I try but just make stilted statements
>someone buys a horror novel
>'oh, I enjoy the scariest chapter in this book. this author makes me very scared'
>someone buys a romance novel
>'this is a romantic book - i find it sexual'
>tfw completely incapable and NOBODY responds to me
>realise the owner probably wants me to have an actual conversation
>decide to try hard with the next one
>the book is a non fiction again this time about world war 2
>try to make conversation
>'do you believe the holocaust happened'
>person says 'yeah buddy' and buys the book
>tfw the owner had a 1 hour discussion with me after work and is now openly trying t hire replacement
>>
>>38960377
The store work at 99% of the time will not have what the customer wants in the back. I always offer to check though, just to avoid this.
>>
>>38961630
mmmmm
work construction with them.
bunch of little cockroaches that bring they're own microwaves to the job site .
the smell of sweat and tamales
unrelated to the thread I know.. just wanted to share
>>
File: 1492260645914.png (382KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
1492260645914.png
382KB, 600x376px
>>38952447
worked in call centre for tesco

I also say "no worries" as a figure of speech, u robots in US saying "no problem" just to keep the conversation flowing is the same thing.

>ME: "OK ma'am I understand you're frustrated the problem will be fixed soon"
>DUMBCUNT: "ok, thanks very much, I'll be checking my account later"
>ME: "no worries at all, bye now"
>DUMBCUNT: "oh i WILL worry, it's MY MONEY we're talking about here"

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS A FUCKING FIGURE OF SPEECH YOU FUCKING RETARD GO GET RAPED BY A CACTUS
>>
>>38961265
this. I work logistics for Nordstrom. comfy af. Usually only me and one other person around, coworkers in the back are all agreeable. I listen to the Undisputed Podcast or put on Star Trek as I pack shit up.
>>
>>38954034
Should have called the cops and gotten her arrested for battery.
>>
File: 1497276352641.jpg (105KB, 497x501px) Image search: [Google]
1497276352641.jpg
105KB, 497x501px
>>38962111
another dumb cunt story, I'm in ireland for context

>caller: yea i bought these light bulbs in tesco up in northern ireland but they're broken, can i return them to a tesco here in the republic of ireland?
>me: I'm afraid not sir, despite being the same store name, it was purchased in a different country, with different currency, in a store with completely different stock (fucking obviously), you would have to return with a receipt to the same store
>caller: but i can't drive all the way back up to the north just to return lightbulbs
>me: well I'm sorry but a store in the republic won't take them
>caller: LEMME TELL YE SUMTHIN I'M GONNA COME DOWN DERE AND YOU'RE GONNA TAKE THESE FUCKIN THINGS OFF ME WHETHER YE LIKE IT OR NOT GIMME UR FUCKIN NAME BLAHBLAHBLAH

How to fuck can you be irish and not realize Northern Ireland is a different fucking country, HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FUCKING RETARDED, FUCKING FUCK
>>
>>38961630
I never hated white people until one of them fucked my livestock.
>>
File: 1443564020282.png (271KB, 1526x840px) Image search: [Google]
1443564020282.png
271KB, 1526x840px
I've got an interview at Chipotle on Saturday.

The place is a 30 minute drive from my house. It will be the first time I've ever stepped into a Chipotle. I've never eaten at one and don't know anything about it. I really, really need money. I'm going to get a haircut before I go and wear a collared polo shirt, dress pants, and leather shoes.

Has anyone ever worked at Chipotle before? Or familiar with them at all? Any tips you can give me?

I've worked making sandwiches and pizzas and shit before but not very often. Probably I should just stress that I'm crazy about food safety and I love cooking and feeding people's smiles :^) right? The place is in the city so I'm expecting it to be mostly staffed by niggers.
>>
I've had some bitch try to run a scam on me I think three times now
>Calls and asks for s supervisor so I'm stuck with it
>Immediately hit with loud crying baby sounds in the background
>"Oh my god so I bought these thingsi need to return, but I have no receipt!"
>No
>"B-b-but I bought them for my grandma, and she just died, and I don't have the receipts anymore!"
>Starts pretending to cry herself
>Sorry but still no
>"B-b-but I talked to your manager on Wednesday and she said it was okay!"
>Glance at schedule right beside me, she wasn't even here that day
>Yeah, no
This shit is always such a fucking ordeal though, she wastes like 20 minutes of my time when I'm fucking busy. Fuck off trailer trash, get a goddamn job instead of trying to scam retailers for $50.
And why would you try it on the same store multiple times, are you retarded?
It's like she has a script too, because it's always the same.
>>
>>38962363
checkout glassdoor for advice on the interview.
>>
>>38962458
Oh and I had some other woman supposedly lose money in my store and then bother me about it for hours
>Phones
>"Hey I was just in there I must have dropped an envelope of cash can you look for me"
>"Sure", I'm always happy to
>"How much was in it?"
>"$500"
>..... K
>Look everywhere in the store and ask all my coworkers
>Nada
>"Sorry it's not here"
>"Oh my god it has to be there! I have to get it back!"
>"Well, I looked, and it is not here"
>"B-But it's almost all the money I have, I just borrowed it from my uncle! My kids will starve without it!
Guess you gotta just tell your kids how you lost it because you fucking suck with money.
>This goes on for at least 20 minutes until she eventually hangs up
>Mercifully it's over
>Nope
>She shows up in person 30 minutes later to keep repeating her sob story and demand that I find her money.
>I can barely resist the urge to just tell her to fuck off
>She gradually starts insinuating that I must have stolen her money
>She says at one point, word for word, "I mean I get that people at a coffee shop must make hardly any money, but if I worked at a place like this and found money I'd still give it back"
>No longer have any even slight desire to help this cunt at all
You're right. I don't make much money. But I also don't carry it all around in cash and lose it, so I guess I'm still further ahead than you bitch.
Eventually she left exclaiming that "it's in god's hands now!", having wasted at least an hour of my time and fucked up my entire close.
>>
>>38962813
>you took it from me and God will see that you spent it on a hooker and posted here on ferchan
>>
>>38960377
I'm always polite in shops. Some guys spent ages looking for my size shoe (he said good chance we didn't have them but he'll check) do you think he done that to me?
>>
>>38953085
That's the opposite of autism. In anything you deserved to put on shades, do a 360, and moonwalk the fuck out of there for a paid day off.
>>
>>38963045
Depends.
I only do that if I know for a fact that we don't have it, and they insist anyways.
>>
>>38953085
>our restaurant

You don't own the place wagie
>>
>>38963113
But I do, you dumb lazy neet
>>
>>38960217
that's cause its the same fag every time
>>
>>38963135
prove it dumb cucked wagie
>>
>>38952447
>trying to joke or talk with women at all
let this be lesson for you
>>
>>38960988
>just leaving the store with a nigger alone in it
huh
>>
File: 1366432821059.png (671KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1366432821059.png
671KB, 960x717px
>tfw everyday you handle like 10 years of your wage in goods
>tfw the store is selling more than you make in 10 years in a single day
>tfw you will always be poor
>>
File: whattehfug.jpg (41KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
whattehfug.jpg
41KB, 680x793px
>Be me
>Refilling dairy products in super market
>See guy walking in corner of my eye
>Hear him laughing under his breath
THUD
>Guy runs away
>The fuckhead dumped an entire box of yoghurt (about 30 packets of 1 litre) onto the fucking floor
>Go downstairs to get cleaning supplies
>Get back with cleaning supplies visibly in my hands
>Old lady starts yelling at me
>"You should get this cleaned up, I could have fallen and bla bla bla how come no one's here to clean up useless bla bla bla"
>Resist urge to say "I wish you fell"
>Entire mess cleaned up after 20 minutes of cleaning, put up "wet" sign
>Customer complains about almost slipping
>mfw
>>
>>38963223
Burden of proof lies on you, virgin
>>
>>38964125
>Haha hilarious prank bro
I hate these dumb fucks so goddamn much. Once a couple teenagers decided to pull LE EPIC PRANKZ in my store, one of them dropped a fat shit in the middle of the fucking floor in the bathroom.
HAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUCKING FUNNY
>>
>>38964485
Any other stories with teenagers?

In my store the fuckers just steal stuff, which is annoying, but not worthy of a story.
>>
>>38962272
The Irish are notoriously fucking dumb and hardheaded.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.