[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop the panic attacks?!? I've had it!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1432004275635.jpg (57KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
1432004275635.jpg
57KB, 650x365px
How do I stop the panic attacks?!?

I've had it!
>>
Fuck a girl in a pussy without a condom. I haven't had panic attacks ever since I did that.
>>
escape the torment of reality
>>
File: 1426999077500.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1426999077500.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38952141
>>38952142

I mean I wanted serious replies but wanted to keep it light heart to make myself feel better.

Shit is ruining my life. I might have to drop out if I can't stop it.
>>
>>38952132
drink some alcohol to calm nerves perhaps?
>>
>>38952132
All you can do is try solving the underlying issues that cause those. Except theres no way to s olve it if you have a legit panic disorder, just try to focus on breathing
>>
>>38952573

Oh god really? So what, I am expected to not be able to keep a job or study (which I am really enjoying) because I have a beta brain?
>>
>>38952589
Convince a doctor that you have a legit panic disorder and theyll prescribe you medication that stops panic attacks
>>
>>38952603

Like what? I don't want benzos/SSRI (Negative previous experiences, made everything a lot worse).

It really frustrates me. I lost 2 jobs because of this. I feel like a caged animal and I can't focus, I look psychically crazy shaking like a idiot when it happens and my eyes go wide.

I cleaned up diet, don't do any drugs or drinking. Started doing something I legitimately enjoy.

Makes me feel so hopeless desu.
>>
>>38952655
What drugs did you use and how much did you drink? Thowe things cause anxiety and panic attacks as one of the long term effects, itll go away eventually. And I dont see how benzos could possibly not work for someone since they are cns depressants
>>
>>38952682

I quit drugs over a year ago.

I had panic attacks prior to ever starting though.
>>
>>38952726
Try and get physically healthy, look up meditating to focus your thoughts and to handle the cascade of negative emotions, tell your boss you have a panic disorder, etc
>>
>panic attack
>Real
>>
>>38952132
Really wish I could help you. Never quite figured out how to make it all stop. Been diagnosed with both panic disorder and generalized anxiety disorder. Everyone tries to tell you to "just calm down" or "just stop thinking negatively" and it's frustrating, because while they're trying to be helpful, it makes me even more socially withdrawn. They don't understand. I'm constantly anxious, constantly scratching my neck/chest, picking at my the skin around my nails, moving/shifting in "weird" ways. I have several scars from involuntary self-harm. And just like depression, people think there's an absolute solution, one cure-all, and it's all different yet the same.

No one understands the hell of true anxiety unless they're living with it or somehow managed to.. manage.

Sorry, anon
>>
>>38952655
Unfortunately SSRIs and SNRIs mixed with benzos are the best solution modern medicine has. Panic attacks suck op, I hope you can find peace.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.