[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That relatable feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6179.png (742KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6179.png
742KB, 1536x2048px
I was just feeling bad because I realize my e-bf literally emotionally abused me, what did I expect, it's all my fault anyway
>>
>>38949802
Do you have BPD? I have it also I can relate to you anon. How do yo know he abused you, maybe you're splitting? Tell the story friend
>>
>>38949828
Thanks anon but it's my fault and we never met irl. We were never met. We cut ties obviously. Pic not related I'm just generating emotional baggage over nothing
>>
Go on, please. Explain.
>>
>>38949863
Nah, I completely got it out of me. It's pointless
>>
>>38949858
Well if you say so anon. But if you have bpd and wanna talk I'm here buddy
>>
>>38949828
>>38950076
are you one of those retarded, desperate fucks that fetishizes bpd?
>>
>>38949802
I hate self diagnosing so much, but I relate to BPD so much. I should never have allowed myself to have any kind of relationship with people.
>>
>>38949802
You should greentext your story. I experienced this 2 times and it would be nice to see how it went for you... You made the thread already, so go on, we're listening.
>>
>>38950104
No sir I have the illness myself and it has alienated me from being close to anyone and I just want to talk to another person who has it and revel in how shitty it is so I don't feel as alone with my struggles

I wouldn't wanna date a bpd chick, I know people like me are shitty and awful. Sometimes I think it's best if I never date anyone cause I wouldn't wanna burden them
>>
>>38950149
BPD is basically just a severe form of PTSD. You've probably dealt with a lifetime of poor treatment and abusive relationships are all you know. Don't be so hard on yourself for not knowing better.
>>
Why don't mobilefags ever save pictures? Why do they always screencap?
>>
>>38949802
post tits or gtfo roastie
>>
Yes, it is your fault for dating Chad or a normie instead of a robot who would do all in his power to make you happy.
>>
My gf has this

it's okay but I feel like I'm becoming more paranoid and short fused myself
>>
My girl has BPD. She's mortified of ruining things by being a brat, but I weirdly have infinite patience with her. I'm more perturbed that she's not into videogames, lives far away, and has an opposing schedule to me. If I could have her come over and play vidya while I sleep off my night shift she'd be perfect.

Actually if she was all that, 5'7" and redheaded she'd be perfect.
But it still feels great feeling her grow more stable every week we're together.
>>
I got BPD it's pretty rough. I'm the guy who always makes the BPD AMA threads. It's definitely more common from long term abuse. Even if you don't feel like you have BPD, I'd recommend you see a psychologist because of the emotional abuse. We are all here if you need to vent about anything, It's not good to bottle up thoughts and feelings
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.