[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be atheist and modest?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: wornout.jpg (21KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
wornout.jpg
21KB, 400x386px
(i.e. monogamous and anti-transgender)
>>
Atheism is in the same boat as transgenderism
trying to prove something you can't really prove
>>
>>38948357
Yes it is, are you retarded? But how is being anti-transgender good? Being anti degenerate fag is alright because they pose a legitimate threat to society but mentally ill people who have gender dysphoria aren't hurting anyone. Let em transition, doesn't cause any issues.
>>
>>38948404
Transgenderism isn't trying to prove anything lol and atheism is stupid I agree, better to be agnostic and accept that no living human knows the truth
>>
File: IMG_5948.png (196KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5948.png
196KB, 496x279px
>>38948408
But what about all the impressionable children they confuse?
>>
>>38948357
no it's not

I actually found some peace by turning to christianity, you guys should give it a try if you want some change in your lives
>>
>>38948408
>Let em transition, doesn't cause any issues.
There's tonnes of evidence to the contrary, and I say this because I care about human beings fucking their life up not because trans people make me uncomfortable.
>>
>>38948357
No. Atheism doesn't need to be a stumbling block. You don't need a material god to be religious. Read Carl Jung and strive for the archetype of the good.
>>
File: 7191619161.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7191619161.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>38948478
At least Christians have the integrity of faith.
Agnostics are just pussies who try to act conceited in their indecisiveness.
>>
File: 1477943606078.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477943606078.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>>38948357
>trying to stick your cock in other people's business
>"modest"
Underage christards off my board.
>>
>>38949123
you're an angel and correct, but this seems to go over most people's heads, so I can't say that this advice can really change someone without significant primer

atheism has almost no substance beyond "Y'KNOW [blank] ISN'T LITERALLY, MATERIALLY REAL, RIGHT? HAHA IIIIDIOT"
i don't know if someone that's at that point, ideologically, can really jump right into someone like Jung (who I'd consider pretty far down the path of reading life existentially). Irony becomes an armor that cannot be removed, as it's the only thing holding a person's contents together in some of these cases
>>
>>38948357
>Is it possible to be atheist and modest?
Fuck modest, only Timid and Jolly are ok.
>>
>>38948408
>Let em transition
>Encouraging the mental illness is goood
>>
>>38948404

It is definitely something you can "prove" you nanobrain

> Atheists are people who have no religion
> Monogamous people who only have 1 relationship at once
> anti-transgender people are people who don't like trannies
> none of these things are mutually exclusive
> Q.E.D.
>>
>>38948357
>Is it possible to not believe you were made by a divine being at the center of the universe whom you get to hang with when you die, and be modest at the same time?
uhhh, yes?
Atheist's lash out because they hate themselves, they know they are insignificant. Godfags feel they have purpose and are looked after and loved by a higher power, and atheists think they're meaningless specks of dust at the corner of an ever expanding universe who's worth is no more than that of a grain of sand. They want Godfags to feel as worthless as they do. They usually grow out of this angst after their teenage years and just accept life as all you can see it to be.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.