[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Advil or Bayer work as painkillers? Or if there is any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1501901010019.jpg (29KB, 388x276px) Image search: [Google]
1501901010019.jpg
29KB, 388x276px
Would Advil or Bayer work as painkillers? Or if there is any other way to numb down pain?
Trying to self harm w/ new knives
>>
Bayer is a company that makes drugs.
>>
>>38948362
I'm talking about the pills they make. Sorry
>>
>>38948378
The Aspirin to be specific
>>
>>38948336
I like this image
don't know why, I just do
>>
>>38948336
Ibuprofen has been clinically proven to dullen existential pain.
Find some at your local drug hack's store, today.
>>
>>38948568
So if I took a bunch of Ibuprofen and cut myself, would it hurt less?
>>
>>38948621
I really don't understand the cutting meme unless you're having sex with vampires
>>
>>38948642
Self harming really isnt a meme
>>
>>38948971
Memes are learned behaviors.
Come on.
>>
>>38948984
Well, shouldnt be a meme
>>
>>38948336
Why are you asking? My advice go on Grindr get some suck and get real pills for free OP
>>
>>38948336
The point is to feel pain you tag, anyways that's stupid teen shit so stop, just get a BF with a feminine benis
>>
>>38948336
To much aspirin will give you limp penis syndrome, it is good if you want to be a trap have a limp boiclit also kills liver and kidneys
>>
>>38949018
MEMES ARE MEMES
"Shouldn't be" is unattractive Stacy talk.
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 337x150px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 337x150px
>>38948336
This isn't the type of pain killing you're looking for. Advil and Bayer aren't going to numb a cut or make it hurt less at all. They'll help you if you have a headache or are achy from sleeping bad.

I really don't like giving advise like this, but you seem a little naive. You need to go to the store and get the highest concentration lidocaine spray/patch you can. Lidocaine is what they use for complete numbing at the dentist and for surgery. It'll actually do what you're looking for.

But I stress. Don't fucking self harm. Whoever you are, you're loved and you're cared for. I wish you the best <3
>>
>>38949564
Advil's active ingredient is ibuprofen, which does lessen all pain in general.
Magically.
>>
>>38949564
thank you, nice anon. im trying my hardest
>>
File: 1486781570989.png (443KB, 655x653px) Image search: [Google]
1486781570989.png
443KB, 655x653px
>>38948336
>wants to self harm
>but doesn't want to feel it
So basically you're doing it for attention?
fuck off retard
>>
>>38951149
no, its just that i havent done it in a long time and i toughed up and became a pussy
maybe ill do it when im less of a piusssy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.