[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A tale of two women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170731_233446.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_233446.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
>employer hires a contract project manager for a big month long project
>Turns out shes a qt from France
>Petite brunette who pulls off the mousy librarian look
>She's kind, intelligent, funny, and good natured
>Becomes my oneitis in less than 2 weeks of working together
>She also has a bf back home
>Fuck this bullshit, I wanna die
>Go to Chicago for a weekend in order to cool off
>Hanging out at a friend's party in Chicago getting drunk
>He introduces me to an old family friend of his
>Turns out shes a qt from Venezuela
>5 foot tall spitfire who throws bantz and wears classy clothing
>She's sexual, daring, witty, and mischievous
>I flirt with her cause I'm so drunk I couldn't care.
>She flirts back and we make out like horny teenagers
>She doesn't put out but she does tell me that I'm hers and no one elses
>Oh fuck I gotta go back home to work
>>
>>38947349
>posting this thread again
>>
>>38947349
>Refreshed and don't act so beta in front of French qt
>I engage in discussions with her as an equal.
>Don't hide behind white knighting, tell her my true viewpoints and defend them
>French qt and I hang out a lot more at work and after
>Venezuelan spitfire calls me every night and we flirt and banter.
>Venezuelan spitfire gets so suggestive and her comments aren't even lewd at face value yet still rock hard
>I throw out that I should fly back to Chicago so we can go on an actual date
>Back at work, French qts contract is almost done. We all go to drink with her one last time.
>She and I talk alot about our lives. Out of nowhere she grabs my hand. I don't pull back
>She and I are the only people from work at the bar. She leans in. I can't.
>She knows why, her bf back home. "Come to Paris Anon, it should be fine then."
>Tears roll down her eyes. This is hard and confusing for her.
>She flew to Paris the next day.
>Venezuelan spitfire and I have one of our long phone calls. We throw shade at each other and its hilarious.
>She laughs really hard at a Maduro joke I made and has trouble catching her breath.
>"Anon you get me. Its been a long time since I've felt this happy"
>Her pause on the other line is very telling. "This feels very real. And I only met you 2 weeks ago."
>I just go all uh-huh
>"Anon, I don't wanna just fuck, I think about holding your hand"
>She asks if I think about flying to Chicago for a proper first date. I say yes but don't know when.
>"Anon come back to Chicago, its all I want right now"

>French qt left Friday and my last call with Venezuelan spitfire was Sunday night.

Guys, no memeing.... What do?
>>
>>38947349
>She doesn't put out but she does tell me that I'm hers and no one elses

as someone who has dated ONLY venezuelan and colombian women, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no wait he's serious HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Venezuelan first, Frenchwoman backup
>>
>>38947380
Not memeing either: kill yourself
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.