[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you are now truly free

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1475363625029.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1475363625029.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
you are now truly free
>>
File: IMG_6027.jpg (404KB, 720x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6027.jpg
404KB, 720x420px
>>38946980
Wrong. Society is still shit. The west is still subverted by globalist interests. I'll set you free and no this isn't a larp
>>
>>38947038
Let's here it then, pal
>>
>>38947071
;) ok one second
>>
>>38947071
Hummanity and more importantly western civilization is stifled in growth. In fact, society is becoming worse due to subversion. See: Yuri Bezemenov, Willard Cleon Skousen, Joesph McCarthy. /r9k/ can attest to what society is, it's trash. The globalist powers that be control our media, most scientific groups ex: psychology, entertainment, one or both political parties etc. However, I'm going to run for governor. This stuff is personal info so I don't really need to go into detail (as in, how I become governor). Anyways, as the head executive of a state I can demonstrate my ability to curate society. Once everyone sees how great it is I can use that for a bid for presidency. If Trump can become president with no experience, I can with hardly any. Once I'm in, I can replace the heads of departments with my own people and we can raze the swamp to the ground. Freeing the government itself is the easiest. Then...I go after the banks. I'd limit the federal reserve...the only "branch" of "government" without checks and balances. That law that Kennedy was going to pass will be passed. Western civilization is now free from banks and the federal government's overextending tentacles. I withdraw any plans for new subsidies into the energy field. What we have now will suffice. More budgeting money needs to go into new technology to raise the standard of living in the west. More money will go to PSA's. We can discourage degeneracy, but outlawing it is wrong because that's not freedom. Penalties for drugs and sexual deviants will increase. Federal prisons will expand. Overseas...we will withdraw from all proxy NWO. No more NATO, even if we have to destroy it ourselves. No more UN either. Foreign aid will be cut severely. We have our own homeless and hiki to attend to. The welfare program will be reformed so that those who need it most will get it. Single moms except in case of rape will no longer get welfare (the current ones can have it). This will reduce premarital...
>>
>>38947570
Sex. With those numbers down more traditional behavior will come to be the norm again. Gay marriage wasn't done legally and the way it came about was unlawful. Those who need to pay for that will. The tax code needs to be reformed...state budgets regarding roads and repairs and the like will expand. There will be no federally funded national education. That money will no longer be spent. Schools will he state run to promote competiton and quality education. And then laws will be just and society will be free to succeed or fail.
>>
>>38947661
>That law that Kennedy was going to pass will be passed.
i'm sorry but if you think you can do what other people who have died trying can, without dying
well i guess you're going to die when you try

but continue
>>
>>38947711
I've already prepared for that. If I die I die. What's important is that I fulfill my moral obligation at all costs. Speaking of, I'd def fire the secret service and FBI directors. My own people will do much better. Not sure if it works like that but I'm in charge of the secret service as president (basically). I don't trust them to keep me safe anyways. During the "personal details" part, I've got a plan to prepare congress for me and I've got a plan to protect myself from assassins. There will be opportunities for me to acquire followers during that time. I've got plans for in case I can't become president too. I can't tell you about how I'll prepare congress but you can guess. I'm not asking you to guess.
>>
>>38947814
if this isn't larp, give us a way of knowing who you are when things are in motion. since i expect you to die, maybe something like leaving a note timpestamped to today with a trusted person.
>>
>>38948086
It's not a larp. Here are the three junctions I will gain followers: high school reunion, college, military service. I'm going to make an annocument on /pol/ and here when I finally get into the military and have my own computer so I can install some things. You'll know it's me when I appear.
>>
>>38948169
i wont because i dont check here a lot. chances are i won't notice anything unless i hear from someone else that an r9k/pol chan user is in political power or see a thread about it in the catalog. how do you plan to protect yourself against assassination in the dynamic environment that is 2017? if someone wants you dead, anything from poison to a bombing can get you.
>>
>>38948237
I'll have my own people preparing my meals. The Whitehouse cook will be fired. Getting killed by the secret service or CIA or FBI is a bit harder but I'd reduce the secret service and spread them out. My followers will be willing to die from me. They'll surround me like a posse once I'm in. If a bombing kills me...then it kills lots of others. That's a good way to start a coup really. I don't think they'd do that. But I've already got back up plans in case I die. A successor (not my VIP necessarily) is already ready. And if for example I'm impeached unconstitutionally I've got a different plan for that too. When it comes time to go after the banks I simply have to move quickly. So long as I do that we win. I'll screencap this and keep it on my phone. P sure someone will dig through this if I die. They can see it.
>>
>>38947570
>because thats not freedom
>punishments for drugs and devients will increase

You won't become president of nothing mr governor, and unless your behind bullet proof glass 24/7 and an isolation chamber the unnamed and letter agencies you oppose will have you dead within a night of going against them.
Have you not come about the knowledge that the president is simply a public figure and puppet to the state?
They are simply a media figurehead and entertainer to make you feel as if you are free.
You have no power nor ever will, even upon becoming "president".
>>
>>38948412
Anything that negatively affects others in their health, be it mental or physical etc, will increase. Its as simple as that. But dude, I've already got plans in my head for if I get killed or if the president is as useless as you say. I've already thought of that. Also
>what are executive orders: the post
>>
>>38947814
Do you know how hard it is to assume complete power especially in the US? The people in our government are highly intelligent, highly resilient, and very very good at influencing people. Politicians are charming and intelligent. You have to be a super human to be in the senate or to be president.
>>
>>38948529
Based on who's opinion of negative are we talking here?
Who are you to judge what is healthy for me?

Ohh you got big plans do you?
Let's see you put those into action, words are simple.

>executive order
You really think it was the "presidents idea"?
>>
>>38948547
That's totally fine by me. If I can't get in I've got plans for that as well. Relax man. I'm already prepared for that. While I disagree with what you're saying, and I personally think I could get elected, I've already made plans for that. There's two plans. One of them is bloody, the other is not. The bloody path will save the west if it succeeds. The other...saves a part of society.
>>
>>38948657
I know what's best for society. What's best for it is that it gets to choose to prosper or not. The problem is the subversion aspect. We aren't truly free. But my question to you is, why are you discouraging me? I'm doing this for you. I'm doing this for the west.
>your executive order comment
Makes no sense and we have to assume in most cases it was the president and a combination of his aids.
>>
>>38948821
>doing this for me
>talks of bloodshed to get what he wants

Youre doing this for yourself and your own personal agenda/ego commitment.

I'm all for society prospering but you fail to see the agenda of the powers that be currently, it is the same as yours.
You are only slightly different from them so how can you expect support?
The only difference being that instead of working in the shadows of societys hatred and blaming/manupulating the masses you will trample those in your path for all to see just to fulfill your plans.
For your own idea of prosperity, your own idea of what is right for all.
You are not the savior of mankind but another tyrant justified by his own ego.
>>
>>38948966
id support him for a life where i didnt need to worry about anything financial or need related
god getting paid off must be so cool
>>
>>38949012
The only thing this man will achive in his lifetime is death.

You were born in the wrong time if the life you sought was that of gluttony without need to work for it.
You will not see this in your day unless major advances to AI/Quantum tech are made.
Which is highly unlikely as it will be suppressed until the unity of all, which will at this point most likely be at the expense of many unfortunate lives.
>>
>>38948966
Yeah but the thing is I'll get what I want. I know how to counter subversion but it's not always democratic(the bloody path...the one where the powers that be try to kill me)Besides my accomplishments will speak for themselves. I know how to get support.
>>
>>38949080
Hummanity deserves better than what we have. I look in scorn at everything I see. Our cars aren't good enough. Our appliances aren't good enough. Our entertainment isn't good enough. The quality in this world isn't there but the future is in the west and I'm going to push us.
>>
>>38949163
I hope for humanity's own sake you garnish no power in the future until you clear your head of the ego that is.

>>38949197
You seek betterment of society in the form of material wealth?
You've shown me that you only seek to dull the mind of your fellow humans further so they will mindlessly follow you into the death you are after.

Society deserves better and the day will come, but it will not be of your hand.
The powers at large have already set motions into place you cannot even hope to over come.
Religion, nationalism, race, prejudice, hatred, these will be the downfall of man through their own will and with it there exists a great rebirth from the ashes.

Unless you have a way to singularly join all of mankind unto the form of unity without bloodshed and rid the world of hatred, you will do nothing more than set into play that which those before you have already set into motion.
>>
>>38949368
No, but I'm saying material wealth is a sign of improvement. Dude you aren't reading anything at all you pretentious dumbass. This post outlines my education stance >>38947661 and guess what the future is state driven not federal. I'm not asking for mindless followers either. When I refer to "my followers">>38947814 like here I'm talking about loyal people committed to protecting me. My followers are simply my constituents. I also think you don't understand how elections or subversion works. You talk about nationalism and religion and etc etc and yeah that's important but you've got to realize is that there are three camps. The American political system is a two way paradigm. It's not as hard as you say it is to get elected. The strategy is key states and balancing your core constituents with the swing states. I'm only concerned about the west anyways.
>>
>>38949368
You do realize that the shit I'm saying isn't my actual platform right?
>>
>>38946980
time to keep doing the same things i always do, then
>>
>>38949572
>>38949594
Thank you for affirming my opinion of your mindlessness.
I can sleep better knowing one such as yourself is simply of RP.

You believe in the system and it's unfortunate, continue to follow it and I'm sure you'll understand one day if you ever reach depths beyond your "own" thought/ego.
>>
i work for 65 dollars an hour, 8 hours (all in one day) a week. i spend the rest of my time tooling around the house, the garden, cleaning, cooking, sitting in bakeries, having tea, etc. all while totally stoned.

once in a while i'll take a tolerance break so if i need to rework something with a sober mind, that's the opportunity.

unless you're at the cutting edge/ forefront of some cumulative human endeavor, chances are, your "important" work isn't so much a contribution to society as it is a blood/time offering to this beast we call the economy, and the priests who claim to speak its language.

it's all about good feels in the brain. people get them when they drive around in a car that's shinier than others'. dress better, eat better, bone hotter, all of that is just feels. how about partying harder? how about leisuring harder? the idea of not being dead weight in society is propaganda the rich force on us so that we compete and become ready,willing, and able laborers for them. the 8 hour workday started long ago before many modern advances in technology. if tech is supposed to make life easier and produce things faster, why is it that we're still working that same amount of hours? because we can have more now.

well guess what, you can always have more. and the man won't hesitate to remind you of that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.