[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck A Mexican

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 722fd8167572e40c5126eb03f4f87419.jpg (228KB, 915x1280px) Image search: [Google]
722fd8167572e40c5126eb03f4f87419.jpg
228KB, 915x1280px
how many of you would lowkey impregnate a wetback spic?
>>
Sure I'd fuck one hard, since young spics are hot.
But definitely not impregnate, once spics hit 30 they turn into disgusting round blob abuelas.
>>
All of us. Latinas are the only women who crave white dick.
>>
>>38946887

yeah okay, look at jessica alba, salma hayek, jennifer lopez all nearing 50 and looking amazing.
>>
>>38946952
Delete this now or else
>>
>>38946834
This girl isn't Mexican
>>
>>38946920
You're forgetting the Japs man
>>
>lowkey
Fucking normie get out
>>
>>38948021
This. Never heard that word used on 4chan before. who fucking says that?
>>
I'd only impregnate my master race spic women
>>
>>38946834
Biologically Yes. But I don't think I would rationally.
>>
>>38946834
wtf fuck does lowkey even mean? is it some sex style where you put a key under her asshole when you fuck
>>
If you think about it, about a third of the Hispanics in America are white people. At least that's what the census says. I mean, from the pic you can pretty much see it, so in a lot of cases it's not even interracial. The rest of the Hispanics are just Native Americans, or more commonly mixed white and native people. This varies from country to country. For example, Cubans are as white as you can get, that is I couldn't pick one out of the spot the Latino lineup, and Peruvians are full blooded Indians with rare exception. Mexico, where most of the Latins in this country come from, is somewhere in the middle. Actually, more accurately, split down the middle. Northern Mexico is essentially full of white people, with some Mestizos sprinkled in throughout, while southern Mexico is completely Indian through and through. So the question of would you fuck a Hispanic woman, operating on the premise that the reader finds miscegenation reprehensible, should depend entirely on said Hispanic woman's genetic background and country of origin.
>>
>>38949488
>Northern Mexico is essentially full of white people, with some Mestizos sprinkled in throughout
lmao, stop this meme

Jalisco, here. the highest stat for any north mexican state is 72% european admixture, 17% Amerindian, and 1% Sub-saharan african.

they're passable as swarthy spaniards, but they aren't fucking white. still black-haired, brown-haired, with light skin tones
>>
>>38946834
The hottest Mexicans are absolutely gorgeous, but in my experiences (and travels) the average girl in Mexico isn't particularly attractive.

For comparison, I'm not sure I've ever met a girl my age from Argentina who I wouldn't bang in a heartbeat.
tfw I had the chance to bang my friend from Argentina but backed out because I was a virgin
>>
File: AUHehhS.png (765KB, 1480x1401px) Image search: [Google]
AUHehhS.png
765KB, 1480x1401px
>>38949549
also, here's the image that BTFOs northerners.
>>
>>38949319
The same people that say "it's lit"
>>
>>38946952
That's cuz they work out idiot.
Juliana Lopez Cortez eats nothing but meat and beans and flat bread an dough getting fat as fuck.
They three kids don't help.
>>
>>38949320
>white as a ghost.
>pale skin blue eyes bone hair.
>spic
No that's a quarter breed and a white women.
>>
>>38948021
>>38949319
>>38949450

I'm sorry anons, I was just trying to be hip. I saw a thread on here a month back and the guy made a similar thread titled: "Which one of you /pol/tards would lowkey fuck a nigger if you had the chance?"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.