[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to be Mexican?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

What's it like to be Mexican?
>>
Being a Mexican who grew up in the USA means your brown, but in Mexico it means your white. You have no home/nationality
>>
>>38946725
There robots.
>average height 5"4
>only country to beat the US in obesity
>literal leaches off of the US
>high unemployment
>no aspirations
They are just sucking the balls of chad above them
>>
>>38946743
Thats because you have a pathetic view of white
>>
>>38946757
Wouldn't it be nice to just sleep under a cactus whenever you felt like it though?
>>
>>38946725
>Not Mexican at all
>Mixed raced
>Mexicans speak to me in Spanish until they see my face

I want a cute Mexican girlfriend to make a wife though.
>>
The biggest tryhards I've ever met. Women think they're rape worthy, like really? I'm gonna be a criminal so I can fuck you're ogre shaped obese body.
>>
File: 1500850440852.jpg (6KB, 145x145px) Image search: [Google]
1500850440852.jpg
6KB, 145x145px
>>38946837
>Am young man walking down road
>It's a very isolated highway
>20 years old
>Start taking selfies
>Place my hair down
>Realize I look pretty cute
>Sudden fear that I'm going to be abducted by a sick person that wants a young guy to rape
>Weigh 120 lbs, so can't defend myself
>Scared I'm just going to go missing and get raped and killed

Is this a logical fear?
>>
>>38946725
It fucking sucks balls.

>your own women don't want you because they want a white guy
>women of other races don't want you because "ew mexicans xDD"
>most hated and ridiculed group online
>everyone thinks you're a janitor or construction worker
>other mexican guys think you're gay if you don't act macho
>>
File: (((white))).jpg (1MB, 1256x3903px) Image search: [Google]
(((white))).jpg
1MB, 1256x3903px
It's like being white, hombre.
>>
>>38946743
Being a Mexican who grew up in Mexico City. No, they asked for Mexicans, not pochos
>>
Hey, any anons from mexico here?
Xalapa master race, amiright?
>>
I don't really know since I don't live in the US, but I imagine it sucks to some degree.
>>
>>38946994
Chilangos aren't human much less Mexicans.
>>
>>38947075
>>38946994
Born in Mexico, raised in USA. Will I be an outcast forever?
>>
Here come the retarded gringos that think their 4 foot tall guatemalan maid/lawn service guy represents all of mexico. I would bet everything I own that monterrey is whiter than every single city in the US
>>
The mexicants I've seen always have a tight family. I envy them.
>>
>>38946994
All chilangos should be murdered
>>
>>38946938
This. The macho thing really sucks, as some anon says everyone is just a tryhard.

>>38947075
My dad is from Xalapa, but I live in Michoacan
>>
I do find it hilarious that once they reach the $14 an hour treshhold, they start to act all high and mighty
>>
File: 1498253495638.jpg (14KB, 325x305px) Image search: [Google]
1498253495638.jpg
14KB, 325x305px
>>38946725
>family actually matters and has not fallen victim to subversion yet
>cousins are basically like siblings and extended family actually interacts on a regular basis
>women are overly dramatic and beat their children with shoes
>it is ludicrously easy to qualify for scholarships and other assistance; everyone's blown away that you're not a double-digit-IQ, illiterate monkey
>rice, beans, and tortillas are, in fact, staples
>way too much meat and HFCS in a lot of families' diets, leading to beetus and obesity
>"ay" is seared into every last synapse as being the default exclamation of pain and/or surprise, whether you speak any Spanish or not
>your hair is likely gorgeous and wavy
>it's probably all over you
>multigenerational households are a thing and living with your parents or grandparents isn't nearly as weird
>grown adults STILL answer to their parents in their 30's and 40's
>people have the fucking gall to fly Mexican flag in their garage and not the American one
>Fucking EVERYBODY is coming to your kid's 8th birthday party, and they're getting completely fucking smashed.
>there is a shocking amount of weeaboo/general autism
>the women are either goddesses or blobs of cellulite and corn syrup, with the latter regarding themselves as the former; both categories have significant arm hair
>that stupid 14-year-old moustache is coming in at like 8
>>
Not even mexicans like other mexicans, so yeah, sucks to be mexican
>>
>>38947323
>that stupid 14 year old moustache is coming in at 8
It sucked. I'm not even Mexican in the slightest yet I was getting that as soon as I turned 10. Gave me a jumpstart on shaving though, so that's a plus I guess.
>>
>>38946725
uh, it's poor, brown, and smelly.

Also manlets
>>
>>38947342
It's just the women. Mexican men are bros to each other.
>>
>>38947433
>Gave me a jumpstart on shaving though, so that's a plus I guess.
how is that a plus in any way
>>
>>38947699
>>38947699
You get to look pretty manly as a 16 year old.
>>
>>38946743
Are you a Mexican-American girl?
>>
File: 1348567572893.jpg (37KB, 508x608px) Image search: [Google]
1348567572893.jpg
37KB, 508x608px
>>38946725
>Mexican-American
>white people say I'm mexican
>mexicans say I'm american
desu mixed race anons are the real robots.
>>
>>38948183
Oh yeah, forgot the one benefit: I got the nice features of being a Mexican without being short/stocky/etc.
>thick dark hair
>thick lips
>nice butt
>nordic/european facial features from nordic father
>tall + slender
I guess having "exotic" nice looks are the only good part though, and it doesn't help me to make friends with people in either ethnic group
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.