[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you finally got a gf, but it was a 40 year old milf, would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1482706541592.jpg (114KB, 962x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1482706541592.jpg
114KB, 962x1440px
If you finally got a gf, but it was a 40 year old milf, would your family be happy for you or would they prefer you'd stayed alone?
>>
>>38945837
Well she would be about twice my age, so some people would be a little concerned. Does she have any children?
>>
>>38945907
No kids. She's a career woman who just wants a dildo that she can snuggle with afterwards
>>
>>38945947
Will she support me financially? I'd work on writing books while staying at home if she did
>>
I'm sure my sister would have a lot of suspicions about the nature of the relationship, considering she's a woman and as a woman find flaws in other women almost way too quickly. My mom, the saint of all saints, would probably be like, 'anon, I don't know what you're thinking dating a woman 14 years your senior, but if you love her, then so be it."
>>
>>38945837
I wouldn't date her, just be friends with her and mooch the mula.
>>
>>38945837
well that's only a ten-year difference.
;_;
>>
>>38945837
They'd be happy if she had a lot of money. My parents are interesting folks.
>>
>>38945837
My mother would think the woman is a pervert and that I'm her toy-boy. Dad would also be weirded out but kind of accept it as I will no longer be a complete failure atleast. Mom would probably be against it and my dad careless. It would be embarrasing to explain to them that I've found a gf and she's 20 years older than me.
>>
>>38945947
Pretty damn good deal but she's a cougar, not a milf.
>>
>>38945837
That's only six years older than me. There was a five year difference between my parents so I don't think my mom would have any issue with that and would probably be quite happy and excited for me.
>>
>>38945837
It probably wouldn't surprise anybody. My mom and grandparents keep making jokes that I'm an old man in a young guy's body and saying I'll probably end up with some loaded dowager.
>>
>that's only 10 years older than me at this point

Honestly they'd probably be overjoyed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.