[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'd rather die than try to improve your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1501998395869.gif (2MB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1501998395869.gif
2MB, 1280x850px
>tfw you'd rather die than try to improve your life
>>
>>38945059
How's the dying working out for you?
>>
>>38945081
looking into potential jumping spots in my town

probably a parking structure of some sort

wish I had a gun
>>
>think about how to improve life
>realize there's so many things it just wouldn't work out anyway
>just stay comfy and depressed
>>
It bereaves me that the common advice to suicidals is to improve their lives somehow (even that implies they're unacceptable human beings). Even though, in most of these cases, they've probably tried on too many occasions to count, and the constant failure, one-after-another, worsened their condition to the point of wanting to end it.
>>
>>38945172
I mean, what other advice is there to give? It boils down to that or praying that one of the barely-better-than-placebo antidepressant pills actually makes you feel better.
>>
I know that feel, anon. This is the year I off myself.
>>
>>38945342
>I mean, what other advice is there to give?
Not that. I can promise you, as it's a complete misunderstanding of their predicament.
>>
>>38945109
Yeah? I'd say jumping is a better method than shooting yourself anyway. There's a bridge near where I live that only one man ever survived suiciding on. Crazy story. He didn't break a single bone and was rescued immediately. But besides that, everybody else has died. Even if the fall didn't that water is deep and dark.
>>
>>38945342

You don't give advice, instead you become one of the successes in their life.
>>
Join the military bro. I'm serious.
>>
It's looking much more likely there's gonna be a nuclear war soon so there's not really any point in worrying, we're all gonna be dead soon.
>>
>>38945503
What if you jump and shoot yourself during the fall?
>>
>>38945059
>Tfw you can't improve your life because the problems are fundamental
>>
>>38945342
If you're not sure what advice to give to them, you essentially don't.
>>
>>38945553
Then you get a new highscore.
>>
>>38945059
>same, except I don't see any way to "improve"
I'd have to go back to when I was a sperm and delete the depression gene. That's about it all I could improve
>>
i just wanna fade away in my sleep

im too afraid to go outside with a gun because i know people wpuld cone tunnibg and inlive next to an ambulabce station so i feel like i could survive easily and thats scary.

youd prolly end up in an old folks home
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.