[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of role you pick at games? I tend to use berserkers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1502211233948.png (1MB, 717x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1502211233948.png
1MB, 717x1020px
What kind of role you pick at games? I tend to use berserkers.
>>
>>38944350
Whatever role can carry my shit team without their help
>>
i usually either play support characters, or fast characters. whatever that is in terms of the game
>>
File: syNP80M.png (361KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
syNP80M.png
361KB, 500x438px
>>38944350
Usually just basic warrior, since I'm too stupid for magic or achery.
>>
>>38944350
fire mages, used to be archers
>>
Waiting for the healersluts to fuck up the thread
>>
>>38944350
Sorcerers or Assassins.

Yeah I'm autistic in games too.
>>
I'd prefer to play a thief/assassin/stealth character, but most of the time those classes are complete irredeemable shit, so instead I have to do the same as >>38944365.
>>
File: 1498797023351.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498797023351.gif
2MB, 500x500px
support/healers only

>>38944438
you know it
>>
>>38944350
rogue/assassin/ninja or healer with dps capabilities (like ana before nerf or disc priest from wow)
>>
>>38944438
I always play a healer. Nothing gets me going more than being the property of a strong dominant warrior.
>>
>>38944350
Depends on the game.
RPG: Full max damage. Mage/assassin mode. Kill things while literally not giving a fuck about survivability.
Tabletop games (DnD etc.): Bard or some other "jack-of-all-trades" class that is usually just absolutely useless.
TCG: I love value. I usually play Black, so I like things that let me draw cards and stuff that lets me do multiple things at a time. Sometimes I revel in playing the quickest decks possible. My first real deck for MTG was mono-red goblins.
Moba: Full support or ganker. Spirit Breaker OP.
Shootah: Tanky classes usually. Sometimes I like to go support if it is dynamic enough.
Fightan: I like the slow/powerful type. My reactions suck dog shit, and my tech skill is utter garbage, so I like to rely on mindgames and hard reads.
>>
>>38944350
Tanks or high defense/damage characters
>>
>>38944438
I am a tireddad healslut. Been more neglectful since my breakup but someone has to heal
>>
>>38944350
I play agility characters and archers basically.They need to be really fast and have high attack speed
>>
Healers in MMO's. Too bad there aren't any good ones left.
>>
>>38944350
summoner 4 life m8
>>
>>38944525
Only losers robots play Spirit Breaker
>>
Wizard/healer
but always male
>>
spellsword is subjectively the most fun class but It's hard to find games that have it
>>
File: 1500599690825.jpg (33KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
1500599690825.jpg
33KB, 540x537px
All about dat healslut. Sometimes I'll mix it up and go for glass cannon-y mage. Exclusively female of course. I am attention starved and even when they know I have tiny penis irl players are nicer to me than if I used a male avatar.
>>
>>38944660
I remember in Dragon Age you could turn your mage into a magic knight outta nowhere. And it was broken as fuck. I forgot the name of the specialization but i wish more games gave you that option.
>>
Support.. I like doing work with minimal resources.

Or necromancer classes/nations.. but these are so rare or rarely done well. Anyone got suggestions?
>>
>>38944668
I used to create an extra generic cute twintailed blue haired healer character with a minidress and use it to erp and get bucks for my real characters. The ammount of autism and attention i got still baffles me. I was a shit healer and no one minded because they could always see my panties.
>>
I play a literal farmer who is angry that all the wars and shit is disturbing my crops.
>>
File: 1498882134447.jpg (249KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498882134447.jpg
249KB, 1920x1200px
>>38944699
Right, it was Arcane Warrior. You turned your mana into damage. Combine it with Blood Magic and you basically where a clusterfuck of damage with zero weak points. I steamrolled every enemy after getting that combination.
>>
File: 0000.jpg (117KB, 736x1197px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
117KB, 736x1197px
i play ranger all the time. it's always a ranger who uses a bow and a sword.
i play ranger because aragorn was my idol as a kid and because i'm into the outdoors so ranger is perfect.
>>
>>38944728
Ragnarok is where I fell in love with it. It started as an alt, maining female assassin. Before I knew it I was archbishop and leading parties because Knights/mages wanted to be an ass and steal loot. Before I depended on gibs and acted cute for free items, but then I learned the fun of leading. I still ached qt but I would railroad them the direction I wanted to go. It's not like they had any other options really. I want to get back in to MMOs, what is everyone playing these days that has a robust support class? More cute dress up options than ragnarok is preferred, that was it's biggest weakness.
>>
>>38944438
I used to quite enjoy soloing neverwinter when it first came out as a cleric.
>tfw you fusrodah a boss right off the map or kill them with many jukes and their own spike traps.

It honestly took more skill than my overpowered dps rouge.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.