[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nobody else thinks nuclear war could possibly happen I hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1501042639149s.jpg (10KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1501042639149s.jpg
10KB, 250x246px
>nobody else thinks nuclear war could possibly happen

I hate this feeling. I hate living with an axe hanging over my head that'll destroy everything I could possibly care about. The worst thing is the denial. People saving for retirement, having kids, buying houses, like any of that will matter. Even in this thread there will be people that still can't admit it's going to happen.
>>
File: 1501602376919.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1501602376919.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
What makes you so sure anon? If you're so sure I assume you've used your limited time and resources to create your own nuclear fallout shelter for you and your family?

Also where are you from?
>>
I am already depressed, I would rather put a bullet in my head than actually survive a nuclear apocalypse, things will be even worse then.
>>
If it's going to happen I just hope it detonates right above me so I'm instantly obliterated and gone before I even know what happened. But living out in the middle of nowhere I'll probably die a slow agonizing death from radiation sickness.
>>
File: LA_Item_Vodka3.png (273KB, 300x550px) Image search: [Google]
LA_Item_Vodka3.png
273KB, 300x550px
>>38944039
Just drink some vodka, anon. You'll feel good as new.
>>
I don't think any of the senile old men are stupid enough to let the world be destroyed, anon

nuclear war won't happen on a large enough scale to slap you unless you live near Korea/Japan
>>
>>38943816
I can't wait. I'll get to die and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
>>
>>38943816
Not trying to attack you, but this sounds unhealthy
I met people like this at mental hospitals
They all had a certain fear like some super rare illness ending them or stuff like that
Therapy might help
>>
>>38943816
>cares about things
gtfo
>>
>>38944293
It's a certainty. Every country is trying to get nukes. Every tiny shitty government and tinpot dictatorship will have them. Eventually they will be used.
>>
>>38944337
This. All the normies and roasties get to die, too.
>>
>>38943816

I nuclear hope war breaks out, then I can start assembling my loli harem.
>>
>>38943816
>Implying being nuked is a bad thing

At least all the normies and roasties will burn with me.
>>
It was a much greater threat in the 1960's and 1980's when relations between the US and USSR were cold and almost nonexistant, hostile and wary, each country having enough nukes to obliterate their enemy twice.

But thats not the case anymore, nuclear material is also hard to come by, and hard to make and any rogue state that attempts to procure it will be found out, and sanctioned and everything else, and if they do do manage to achieve any succesful weapon it will be in the low kiloton yield, not the 15 megaton MIRVs the US and other countries have in their arsenal.

The policy of Mutually Assured Destruction has kept us from entering nuclear suicide since the 1960's basically, and theres no difference now, only now relations between superpowers are much friendlier and more tied together so the risk is not large scale nuclear exchange that wipes out civilization but small scale threats like North Korea. I'd say Israel with their Samson Option is a threat as well, but overall the threat level is minimal. Just think about all the people who built fallout shelters in the 1960's and feared nuclear attack anyday, that fear was all for nought, so is this one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.