[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>even my psychiatrist agrees there's no girl for me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.png (19KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
19KB, 267x181px
>>
If you want a good relationship you both have to adapt for eachother. But idk why your therapist thought this way.
>>
your psychiatrist is an asshole. what the fuck does he know? he's mostly just there to give you meds.
>>
>>38943168
Just make sure to take his life if you ever succumb to suicide friendo
>>
What were your psychiatrist's reasons for concluding there is no girl 4u?
>>
>>38943168

Dude, never ever give up. I'm a socially anxious, 25-year-old virgin wreck with a worthless degree, being paid less-than-minimum wage for internships. Out of nowhere, I fell in love with a colleague last month and we're now dating now. It can happen to you too, famalam.

Had you been talking to me 2 months ago, I would have been telling you how anhero-ing is my only feasible option.
>>
>>38943689
>I won the lottery, so that means you can, too
>>
File: 1066616876563.jpg (37KB, 403x419px) Image search: [Google]
1066616876563.jpg
37KB, 403x419px
>>38943739

Dude, seriously, life can find a way sometimes.
>>
>>38943886
Of course. We live in a very chance-based world. The most unfortunate man on the planet can be struck with luck, and the most fortunate man on the planet can be plagued with misfortune.

I'm sure there have been 50-year-old KHVs who suddenly find a 50-year-old KHV girl and the two fall in love and are happy forever. I'm sure that happens. But stuff like that won't happen to everyone.

For every 25-year-old KHV who gets a happy life with a nice gf, there are 50 who die alone.
>>
>>38943689

She will crush and grind your heart into a thousand tiny little pieces. Mark my words. You'll be back.
>>
File: sketch-1502235279692.png (1MB, 941x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1502235279692.png
1MB, 941x1920px
>38943168
Fuck (((psychiatrist's))) they are the biggest meme going out to take your money and put you on medication that will turn you into a zombie, keeping you subservient and prevent you from ever questioning authority and opening your imagination to discover that the true meaning of life is not capitalist materialism.

My advice is to opt for more natural methods such as.
>seeing a physcolgist, these are genuine people who will get inside your head find out how it works, then give you constructive advice and teach you some useful physclogical exercises that will help you for the better in dealing with your state of mind.
>get your body in order, start eating healthier, drinking 8 glasses of water a day and doing 30 minutes of exercise each day, this will make you feel better about yourself and you will start to notice some diffrences physically and mentally.
>go to a chinese traditional doctor and tell him your problems, he will probbly prescribe you acupunture and some natural medicinal cures dont knock it before you try it it worked for me.
>Laslty the most ridiculos sounding one but get a UV lamp and sit under it for a couple of hours a day, you would be suprised you could have a sunlight defficentcy problem, and will work a treat at repliminshing your bodies natural vitamins.
>>
>>38944513
youre right
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c31_1466476415
>>
>>38943689
Listen it's your choice to be a cuckold but not it's not for everyone
>>
>>38944527
Wow that really put things into a great profesional persective, im use to only listening to people like David Icke who any one rights off as saying "he's that guy who said he was a reincarnation of god on tv, and belives in reptilains how can you take him seriously?"

But without a doubt there is a conspiracy going on by people in the highest echelons of medical science to sell us this big whopper of a lie known as "mental illness", to further keep people in order and of course rake in the shekyls from this multi billion dollar meme that has ruined so many peoples lives and scammed them out of pocket.
>>
>>38943581
Because all I want in a girl is that she's virgin, and that doesn't exist

>>38944513
I am actually seeing a psychologist, not a psychiatrist, but I didn't expect robots to know the difference.
>>
>>38943168
Describe the word for word conversation where he admitted that you would end up alone .
>>
>>38943168
She just wants you all to herself
>>
>>38943978
This, luck is always a factor you can't ignore. However, you only increase your chances by putting yourself out there and actively trying to engage with people.
>>
>>38943168

Though harsh, honesty in a therapist is a rare thing to find.

Beginning in adolescence and ending with young adulthood, I endured a parade of duplicitous therapists. On the cusp of adolescence, it was difficult realizing that young women didn't look at me in the same way they did other young men. My smiles were met with grimaces, my attempts at friendly words with indifferent grunts. My spirit growing sick, I sought help from those whose discipline was dedicated to healing it.

When I went to these healers with my concerns, they refused to address them. It was almost amusing watching them attempting to find anything else to discuss. There were inquiries about potential childhood traumas, of abuse or neglect. Always there was the hunt for some scapegoat sturdy enough to bear the weight of Nature's sins. When they failed, I was unceremoniously discharged.

The process found its consummation in my final therapist, a man given to unorthodox ideas. He was a disciple of New Age gurus, adorning his office with crystals believing they had some significance beyond being pretty. When I described my problems, he attempted to teach me meditative techniques. Surrender to Nirvana, murder the impulses, and even a monster can grow numb enough to reconcile himself to Nature's cruelties.

Well, the attempt to find refuge in the Void failed. Nothingness was unwilling to have me; Sunyata must be a woman. So my therapist offered a final lesson. He told me I must have been a very handsome man in my previous life who had grown disillusioned with the pleasures of the flesh. Choosing my next incarnation, I opted to be born as one's antithesis. Living as something revolting may seem painful, but it was all for the sake of my immortal soul's edification. How could my higher self reunite with the Godhead if it didn't know what it was to be reviled as well as adored?

There were no more therapists after that.
>>
>>38945983
completely unrelated to the thread but shit man, i like the way you write.
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
31KB, 500x461px
>Be me
>Be a 18 kissless virgin
>Starts giving warm tea to 9/10 (8/10 face, 10/10 body) in uni during winter
>Starts studying for exams together
>Girl is actually very clever, let's call her Derpina
>Derpina had a bf, but cheated on him then broke with the other fuckboi. He was actually in love and she broke his heart.
>Starts to have a crush
>Understands that she prefers another guy, lets call him Grog. Grog is a 21-yo alcoholic ; I'm a monk (Never been drunk, never done any drugs including tobacco)
>Grog and Derpina starts to date. They make a nice alcoholic couple.
>Sadbutok.gif Let's be friends
>Later at a bonfire i talk with drunk Derpina
>Says that she likes me, that I'm very intelligent
>Confess my autistic tendencies
>Says that I like her a lot
>Tell her to find Grog
>They kiss eachother
>Bittersweet.jpg

>Two months later, new uni year
>Derpina sits next to me
>i sit somewhere else to test her
>she keeps sitting next to me
>Stop swiching places, starts talking more to her
>Grog sits behind me
>FBIhere.jpg
>stops flirting, keeps talking work and random stuff

>party at bar with the whole class
>sees Grog with unknown qt3.14
>>
>>38946083
>derpina
Reddit, for God's sake, have some sense of shame.
>>
>>38945983
Maybe you could become rich from writing best-selling books, and then fuck hookers all day?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.