[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck this board is terrible. I thought this was going to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1486702281113.jpg (158KB, 835x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486702281113.jpg
158KB, 835x1024px
Holy fuck this board is terrible. I thought this was going to be a feels board. A girl I have a crush on, and I'm pretty sure she likes me too, told me we can't talk anymore because she doesn't want to upset her boyfriend. I couldn't sleep last night after she told me, and now I'm doubting she even did like me.
I came to this board to find comfort or to indulge my despair, but it's just shit, utter shit.
I'm glad my shitty thread killed another thread because it doesn't even matter, it's all shit anyways.
>>
File: SadBigBoss.jpg (65KB, 600x1005px) Image search: [Google]
SadBigBoss.jpg
65KB, 600x1005px
I've been there, pal. You'll forget it.
>>
>>38942423
I hope I forget it, but I'd like to know if she actually liked me or if there was nothing there all along and I'm just delusion. I'm truly fine with either outcome, I just need to know.
>>
>>38942487
Maybe you should've asked her. That really calmed my mind.
>>
>>38942511
I'm planning on it, but I'm giving it some time to see if I just get over it without. There's a good chance I'm just overreacting. I have a feeling that this is hitting me so hard because I was attracted to her, and a girl in general, for just her personality and not looks for the first time ever.
>>
>>38942627
Ah, I've been in a really similar situation. I think you're okay, keep it up my man
>>
>>38941962
>I thought this was going to be a feels board
All feels go bad eventually.
>>
File: big_buck_bunny.jpg.png (496KB, 1000x1000px)
big_buck_bunny.jpg.png
496KB, 1000x1000px
>>38942700
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm usually good in bad situations, but this just hit me like a rock and my whole world is shattered. Is tough to explain, but I hate everyone and fake myself in front of them, but she was the only person I liked and could be honest with.
>>
>>38942829
Yeah, not so long ago I left behind a really close friend. Now I only have one friend to talk like "deep" and sometimes he doesn't even answer
>>
>>38942873
Exactly what I mean, except only instead of one friend left, I have none friend left
>>
File: 1491715535525.jpg (111KB, 959x717px)
1491715535525.jpg
111KB, 959x717px
>>38941962
IF YOU HATE US SO MUCH THEN F U C K I N G L E A V E
>>
>>38943967
ayyye, true dat
>>
>>38941962
>>>/adv/ is yonder
>>
>>38941962
go to advice also you should get through higschool and become of age before you post on this adult east asian turtleshell imagination website sage reeeee and so forth.
>>
>>38941962
This isn't a feels board, it's /b/ lite with more posting about fetishes.

You missed the wave, it was easier being sad four years ago.
>>
>It's all shit anyway
Welcome to 4chan.

Women are not worth the heartbreak over tbqh. Just focus on other things and not let the sluts worry you
>>
>>38941962
>it doesn't even matter, it's all shit anyways.
>*pats back*

Its ok. You can go, but you can never leave, and once you realize that, begin searching for comfy and feel good threads, they are there for uplifting words of encouragement, otherwise, find a thread started by an OP that you can relate to and comiserate with your fellow robots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.