[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories of diversity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1464719227003.jpg (200KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1464719227003.jpg
200KB, 400x534px
>at the bus stop
>suddenly the smell of cigars
>BRRT BRRT CHK ZZT BRRT BRRT CHK
trapmusic.mp4
>outstanding young black gentleman approaches wearing all white
>except his plaid blue boxers and bloodshot eyes
>he regales me with the story of his people
>maaan why deze bus drivers always bein late?
>why we gotta pay to get on the bus when they unreliable as shit?
>they oughta take dat late time outta they drivers paychecks
>why they late when they trainin on these routes?
>they be taking breaks too long, nigga?
>ayy I mean dis whole system broken bein makin us late to work n shit
>the bus arrives
>I contemplate the cultural differences to which I have been enlightened
>>
Who else /enriched/ here?
>>
>>38941304
Dude. ALWAYS wear headphones if you're gonna take the bus. It's full of weirdos and crazies.

t. Black robot
>>
>>38941304
Whenever this shit happens I'm so conflicted and confused. Usually they're right but it's also just...life. I guess since they were slaves in this country for so long, the problems you and I have are different for black people who are just now catching up.
>>
>>38941304

he's totally right, the bus system is shit (in america at least) and can easily get someone who relies on it for transit to work fired. the margin for error when you can drive yourself is so much larger.
>>
>>38941304
he's right, i mean he sounds vulgar and uneducated, but that's irrelevant to his argument
>>
>>38941686
Seconding this, not black but I live in the city
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.