[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

>be depressed
>make depressing music
>people make fun of it and make it a meme
>kill self

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/linkin-park-singer-chester-bennington-suicides-singer-kills-himself-in-los-angeles/news-story/968e82f8672f2e1f5fb0c23a0f28facb
>>
When I was a teenager I actually didn't think anyone in LP had serious problems because of how over the top and edgy they were being I thought it was clever satire.
>>
>>38938796
He was murdered actually. His wife knew but its a big coverup
>>
>>38938898
Hello where is proofs :DDD
:-DD
>>
>>38938796
He was like an idol for me when I was a young teenager.

I guess even when you're successful in life you can't run away from depression
>>
>tfw you hear the news and go to ironically listen to their music
>tfw meteora is actually good
>>
>>38939878
>not knowing their first two studio albums were solid gold

Fuck off, pleb
>>
>>38939917

Nigger I'm probably older than you and used to inscribe their logo over and over again in my middle school vocabulary book but thinking something is good when you're 11 is different from something being actually good
>>
>normies trivialize depression

whodda thought
>>
he got killed because he tried to uncover pedophiles in hollywood and they just told him they going to hurt his family and tell everyone HES THE pedophile
>>
Is Linkin Park THE quintessential robot music?
Would /r9k/ even be possible had Linkin Park never been invented?
>>
>>38938862
Listen to their last album, One More Light. The whole thing sounds like one big suicide note. Even everything they released past 2013.
>>
>>38940070

he thought he was hot shit, didn't he?
>>
>>38940070
>anon just read bieber news
>>
>>38940093
/r9k/core is really just a mix of Linkin Park, Fuel, Alice in Chains and Descendants.
>>
Can anyone find the room he committed sodoku in?
>>
>>38942420
Did he do it in the bathroom like chris cornell?
>>
>>38942508
I assume it was in the area that the orange curtain was put.
>>
>>38940167
>The whole thing sounds like one big sellout bullshit
Fixed desu. Granted they were always commercially minded but that last album was too much.
>>
File: 8gu5RTc.jpg (77KB, 1432x912px) Image search: [Google]
8gu5RTc.jpg
77KB, 1432x912px
>>38942420
Here is the dining room.
>>
>>38942619
"Linkin Park singer was found hanging from a door separating his bedroom from his closet."
>>
>>38941649
Not listening to linkin park, Ik they are absolute garbage and nothing will change my mind about it.

But I heard good things about Alice In Chains... mind telling me why they are so good?
>>
>>38942820
Linkin Park's 1999 EP is actually pretty decent and much better than their later poppy albums. Alice in Chains are a pretty decent '90s alt rock band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iAAa4jgM_4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__biilMpnmw
>>
File: nintchdbpict000341612348.jpg (49KB, 634x402px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000341612348.jpg
49KB, 634x402px
>>38942619
That light fixture is an entrance to the kitchen.
>>
>>38941649

All those are normie bands though.

I went into a /r9k/ music chatroom one night and it seemed like they were just all struggling to play super hipster stuff that no one else would know
>>
File: IMG_0634.jpg (28KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0634.jpg
28KB, 300x265px
>>38943266
The only artist I can genuinely reccomend because Ik he makes obejectively good music is John frusciante. I spent my whole life listening to him and I'm only into bands that inspired him or sounds like his music.

He's definitely not normie. He was the epitome of a loser and his first two solo albums really delve into what it meant to be a loser now coined robot. He isn't just a emotional wreck tho, he's a musical genius. He joined the rhcp at the age of 18 and his influence in the band made them beyond famous. He played 16hrs a day until he joined the band, this guy knows what he's doing.

Check him out if you're into robo music.
>>
File: 149997207151554.png (15KB, 489x90px) Image search: [Google]
149997207151554.png
15KB, 489x90px
>>38942784
So in an upstairs bedroom.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.