[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I rejected the only man who found me attractive Please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: 1498758539711.jpg (120KB, 840x552px) Image search: [Google]
1498758539711.jpg
120KB, 840x552px
>tfw I rejected the only man who found me attractive

Please help r9k. I accidentally pushed a guy away out of insecurity and now he doesn't want me anymore. I can't find anyone else since 99% of the male population doesn't find me attractive. How do I get him back?
>>
>>38938533
You probably won't. So GG.
>>
I'll be your friend. I find people attractive by the kind of person they are not by looks maybe because I'm ugly myself.
>>
offer him your pussy

just say "please fuck my pussy" to him
>>
>>38938533
Upload a picture of yourself so we can judge if anyone of us can love you
>>
>>38938548
Is there any way I can get him back though? I'm willing to anything
>>
>>38938590
Offer sex
>>
>>38938574
Bullshit. Even the most ugly robot has standards.
You won't take a super ugly girl as your girlfriend even if she has the best character in the world.
>>
Have you tried explaining and apologizing ? Honesty is the best policy
>>
>>38938533
You stupid whore, you don't like him and you know it. The only reason why you miss him now is because he stopped giving you attention.
>>
>>38938533
>99% of the male population doesn't find me attractive.
I'd probably find you attractive but the problem is me.
>>
>>38938533
are you hideous if you're not then people want you, the only way a woman is undesirable is if she is deformed which means hideous ugliness or damaged most young women look pretty damn good
>>
>>38938533
>accidentally pushed a guy away
>ACCIDENTALLY
How does that even happen? Did you trip and fall and literally push him away? More info required.
>>
File: IMG_0869.png (58KB, 1155x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0869.png
58KB, 1155x880px
>>38938574
>tfw hot as fuck
>tfw only like women for their personality
>tfw women only want me for my looks
>tfw too autistic to go for my oneitis
>>
>>38938632
here's what she means, I stopped talking to him and got constant text messages from him and it made me feel good now he gave up on me and did what was in his best interests and now I want him back to torture, U dun fucked up OP
>>
>>38938533
You can get him back by being more confident
Look, you have multiple betas ready to orbit you >>38938574
>>38938626
take some confidence and go get your man back?
>>
>>38938533
Please be my gf, I'll find you attractive
>>
>>38938580
>>38938598
but that's the thing... he flew to me and i didn't meet up with him. it's one of the biggest regrets of my life. i fucked up so bad

>>38938632
I kept insulting him and calling him names because I felt like he didn't care about me and that I wasn't good enough for him. as a defense mechanism.

>>38938667
I found a guy who appreciated and valued me for the first time in my life, but I didn't realize how special of a man he was until I suffered through months of agonizing loneliness and constant poor treatment by other men. It's so true, you don't know what you have until it's gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 479x480px
>>38938584
>Upload a picture of yourself so we can judge
>>
>>38938870
>I kept insulting him and calling him names
So it wasn't an accident, you were just a jerk. Got it.

My advice? Try to contact him and talk it over like adults and explain yourself. Try and start over from scratch. If that fails, whatever. You at least TRIED to clean up your mess.
>>
File: IMG_8888.jpg (317KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8888.jpg
317KB, 633x800px
>>38938602
That's actually not true. Every guy here is a creeper looking for the a hookup, the ascetic monks who once dwelt here are long gone and they've realized /pol/ gives them power and status so they've up and moved.

If you want a guy to like you, be interested in him, win him over with your personality, not your looks. Looks literally do not matter if someone falls for your personality.
I speak from experience, I knew this one girl who was crazy, unattractive actually she was butt ugly, I mean she was uggo to the max (glasses, bad teeth, bad skin, too much makeup, uneven face, weird eyes) and acted like an autistic retard (sputtered and spit when she spoke, socially retarded, no friends at all, not even funny). But she grew on me, I started out being mean to her, then when she didn't buzz off and was still kind to me I used her (she was smart so I made her do work I couldn't be bothered to do), she did all of this and stuck around, about 3 weeks into this and I totally fell for her. Head over heels in love, it felt like I was going insane.

Never told her that I loved her, she moved on, or at least I think she did. I don't know if she would say yes if I asked her out but she cut me out of her life at the behest of her sister who thought I was just using her.
I would have told her sooner that I didn't care how she looked, or how she acted, or that she needed encouragement to do anything, or that she was partially a wacko (I personally think crazy women are attractive now because they are unpredictable, but it is probably just because she was a tad bit off the deep end and I associate that trait with her and I am still in love with her).

I drew a picture of her before we stopped speaking. It wasn't her physical likeness, it was her soul. It was something like Jupiter, small and fragile yet bright beyond reckoning, dancing waves of white silver across an ocean of darkness that was the sky.

I never gave it to her.
>>
>>38938892
you must have been a real asshole to make him run away, you're a solid 8 by my standards
>>
>>38938892
>image.jpg
You can at least put some effort into your RP
>>
>>38938892
You're capable of attractive men unless you're a literal autist
>>
>>38938940
>you're a solid 8 by my standards
you clearly don't have standards
>>38938892
do something with your hair/ suck in your cheeks

then you'll be fine
>>
>>38938893
I already tried and failed. The first attempt was mildly successful but he expected me to dish out $1k+ for a flight to meet him like he did for me... he said he only wants to talk to me if i fly to meet him, but i don't have that kind of time and money right now. i hate myself so fucking much for not meeting him when i had the chance. yes i lost him forever. fuck my life i'll never find another guy who finds me attractive
>>
>>38939018
I'll fly to you right now and fuck you
>>
>>38939018
1k for a fucking flight
nigga
>>
>>38938870
>I felt like he didn't care about me and that I wasn't good enough for him. as a defense mechanism.
Why did you do this?
>>
>>38938533
>accidentally
sure.
id be willing to bet you didn't want him but because your ass is a fickle woman and there's no other options lined up you want him back.
>>
>>38939018
>don't have that kind of time and money right now
then he's not that important. if it really was that bad of an emergency for you then you should tell him that you don't have that kind of money right now, and that you will fly over in a month or two, or whenever you get the money you need to see him
>>
>roastie got herself roasted

Fuck you, bitch. You thought you were so much better then him, did you. You fucken wannabee failed NAZI.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>38938602
Nope. I will talk to anyone. Doesn't mean I'll like you. It all depends on how you are.

People give me shit for finding hot girls ugly just because of how they act. Not everyone is as shallow as you.
>>
>>38938892
>tfw won't ever do ageplay sex with this qt loli
>>
>>38939062
yes about 600-1000+, for an international flight
>>38939084
I'm also scared about traveling alone, i haven't been on a plane for more than a decade (i'm 20) and i don't even have a passport. plus i'm scared i might not be as attractive as he thought i was. i don't know i'm extremely avoidant but I know I love him.
>>
This is bs. You will find TONS of guys that find you attractive. You simply have to put yourself in value and act accordingly.

I'm a dude who's not remotely decent to gay standard. I have a small belly, I don't do any sport - in gay culture its a fking killer. But when I'm in front of someone, when I get the actual chance to talk to somebody in private ? I've never been rejected EVER in like 10-15 dates or so.

So stop fking bitching about not being attractive, the problem is not your looks, its your fking ATTITUDE. FIX THAT.
>>
>>38938533
everyone but me gotta learn that you shouldn't do that unless you know for sure you have other options
>>
>>38938892
>>38938584
Thanks for the upload.
I'd take you. Don't be too harsh with yourself :)
>>
>>38939018
Well, I didn't realize that distance was such a huge issue.

And now that I know that it is, may I ask was this an online relationship or face-to-face? Because fuck man. Cut your losses and move on if there's that much distance between you.
>>
>>38939128
Where are you from?
What are your interests?
I'll be your friend and eventually boyfriend.
>>
>>38939145
Did you hear her? She loves him. You'll never measure up simply because you are not the one she loves. In fact if her man has changed not even he will be able to meet his own standards.
>>38939128
Tell him you need to see him. Remind him of the time you've spent together.
>>
>>38939186
Thanks. I actually had other "options" but they didn't find me as attractive as he did and sometimes treated me poorly. I don't want to be with guys like that.
>>
>>38939143
It was just an online relationship. we never met. he flew to my state, i gave him my address but he lost it. i didn't give it to him again because i was panicking and my anxiety was at its peak. i guess i could see why he would totally give up on me. but i was so confused and scared at that time.
>>
>>38939304
Cut your losses and move on. Nothing good can come from this anymore. Sorry, but you blew it. Recognize that now, learn from it, and move on.

But hey! You seem alright with meeting people online. Maybe one of the beta orbiters in this thread could fill in. There's plenty to choose from.
>>
>>38939304
I get why he was pissed. That's really sad anon. Take this as a learning thing.

Don't give up though. Maybe post in the ideal bf thread
>>
>>38939355
I know it's hopeless. ge was extremely good looking and tall on top of finding me hot, it was like a dream come true and I ruined everything. I'll never forgive myself for this
>>
>>38939422
>ge
**he

he was also my type 100%. i like tall dark guys. it's so rare to find them nowadays especially ones who like me. i just want to die
>>
>>38939422
>I'll never forgive myself for this
That's kind of what I'm saying, just not in the "beat yourself up" kind of way. Learn from it. Everyone makes mistakes, but it's how you move on from them that's important. You can either dwell on it and mope around /r9k/, or figure out what went wrong so you don't make the same mistake twice.

Yeah, situations like this suck. But it'll pass.
>>
>>38939422
Cmon, this is b8, people falling for this shit?!
>>
>>38938533
What makes you ugly? Why did he like you, do you have a peenor? What did you do to reject him, what other qualities do you have
>>
>>38938533
Honestly? It sounds like to me, from reading the thread, that you really fucked up and that he was being patient with you even though you have a nasty attitude. He probably got sick of it and won't look back now, especially after he flew over to you and you didn't even have the courtesy to meet him face to face.
>>
>>38939523
Shh I wanna see where it goes
>>
File: IMG_9311.jpg (15KB, 220x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9311.jpg
15KB, 220x341px
>>38939382
>>38939355
>missing the point
You dummies, she doesn't want advice for other men, she wants advice for her man. The one she almost had. The one she should have had.
>inb4 I make her sound entitled
She found love bros, the least we can do is help her out and cultivate our noble souls.

>>38939304
What have we learned?
>Don't get scared or panicked
How do we accomplish this? You need to build some confidence in yourself and in him. You should trust him that he won't be bothered or offended by what you did. If he genuinely likes you or loves you, he won't care how you act.
Figure out how to overcome anxiety. Confidence is hard to build but it works. Play the scenario out in your head a few times, think of what could go wrong. Then think "what can I do to prevent these things from going wrong?"
Suppose he loses your address again, work up the guts to call him or email him and give him your address. He must have felt like you led him on a wild goose chase and if he's as autistic as you he will want nothing to do with you... unless you reassure him you're in it for him and you do actually like him.
Let him know you're nervous, it will put both of you at ease.
If you get panicked, try chewing some gum, I always feel alpha when I chew gum. Or maybe work up a sweat by running in circles or doing jumping jacks or push-ups, if you get your blood pumping your mind will be focused on the goal and not on whatever anxiety or social fear you have.
If you are afraid for your life or bodily harm or whatever, meet him in a public place, or carry a gun, or bring a friend along.
Develop coping mechanisms for stress/anxiety via a certain alpha type activity or physical stress. Apply when needed.
Make a checklist of things that can go right and go wrong, be meticulous! You'll feel better about the whole thing if you're following plan.

He didn't give up on you. He's wounded you hurt him, you must heal him.
Apologize, be sincere, say how you felt.
>>
File: IMG_9558.jpg (81KB, 671x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9558.jpg
81KB, 671x477px
>>38939600
>>38939599
Maybe I'm the one missing the point
>>
>>38938533
How much do you want him back in your life? Did he ghost you after what happened when he flew over?
>>
>>38938892
You actually look qt, but it seems you're underage
>>
>>38939729
dont make me say it

originale porco dio
>>
>>38939758
What? How old are you?
>>
>>38939758
i'm not op you autistic faggot
it was a joke
>>
>>38939615
Thank you for this useful advice. you're totally right. i don't know if i have the ability to heal him. it seems the only way i can do that is if i fly to his place. that would require 100x the courage i don't even have in the first place.
>>
>>38939714
Not completely. i contacted him again saying that i want him back and i bought the tickets to his country, but it when the date came, i had to confess it was a lie. i didn't have the money or passport for it. now he can't trust me anymore when i say i'm flying to meet him. he still responds sometimes to tell me that he thinks i'm insane/autistic/etc.
>>
>>38939729
>but it seems you're underage
I'm 22
>>
File: IMG_9242.jpg (149KB, 1564x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9242.jpg
149KB, 1564x1200px
>>38939837
You are the one who burned him, you have a very unique position because you are the only one who can heal him. You might think "oh, but other women or his friends/family can comfort him, or maybe time will numb the pain."
That's all true, but he will never be healed, he'll still carry what you did (totally left him hanging when he crossed the world for you) for the rest of his life. But you can fix it, not provide comfort, reassurance, or numb the pain, but wipe it away totally.
Only you can wipe his scar, it's one of the beautiful things about love.
>is if I fly to his place
Then go to him. Or try and meet him halfway. Take a risk, a leap of faith, go on an adventure.
If you go to him and explain things to him (if you showed up, I don't think he'd even need you to explain anything).
You need courage? 100x more? Okay, think about that, what would 100x more courage look like? Visualize it. Construct for yourself an ideal or a self archetype which you can strive for. Spend some time thinking about your courageous self. You don't even really need 100x more. You only need 10 seconds of bravery to get the ball rolling, the rest will follow suit.
If you feel like quitting or giving up, obviously don't, hold onto to that ideal love, it's what you're working for. You need mental preparation, think about meeting him, run that conversation through your head as many times as it takes. But be positive, even if the scenario could be negative, keep your mind positive. Positivity is so elusive these days because it requires self imposed mind control. Make the situation good, whether to you take action or change perspective, think positive.
Imagine your brave self, 10 seconds of bravery, force yourself to win, positivity leads to motivation. Be strong, think about what it means to be strong. Rocks aren't strong, trees are strong, think about it. Mold yourself in that way.
Let him know you're on your way led by your heart.
Give him a poem or draw him a picture
>>
>>38940033
It sounds like a pretty shitty situation. Sorry OP. Maybe he'll come around but in the meantime you should focus on trying to forget about him. I'm sure you'll find someone else who lives closer to you and loves you just the same.

Best of luck.
>>
>>38940033
You let him down twice?
You are insane, you are also autistic.
You have work to do. Set a date to talk to him or tell him you are setting aside time to talk to him. Skype him or whatever. Set these dates a few days or weeks in advance so he knows you are planning and being consistent with what you say. You will regain his trust. Ask him to cover half or a quarter of the cost it would take for you to fly to him and meet him.
If money is not an issue, though I'd assume it is and you could always ask friends or family to help you, you should obviously go to him.

Show up one day, you don't even have to tell him when. Just text him or call him when you arrive at his airport. Even better yet you could show up outside his house.
Is there anything else you aren't telling us? Dropping him once is big, but dropping him twice, you better be sure he really does love you.
Don't waste time. Not all hearts break instantly, some bleedout.
If he still talks to you, he's into you. Keep talking to him.
>>
>>38940503
>You are the one who burned him, you have a very unique position because you are the only one who can heal him. You might think "oh, but other women or his friends/family can comfort him, or maybe time will numb the pain."
>That's all true, but he will never be healed, he'll still carry what you did (totally left him hanging when he crossed the world for you) for the rest of his life. But you can fix it, not provide comfort, reassurance, or numb the pain, but wipe it away totally.
>Only you can wipe his scar, it's one of the beautiful things about love.
This is true.
>>
>>38940033
>he still responds sometimes to tell me that he thinks i'm insane/autistic/etc.
Well, to be fair, you are. Obviously he doesn't trust you, why would he? Are you fucking retarded in addition to insane? You already betrayed his trust OVER AND OVER. Why the fuck would he trust you now? Or ever? Retard.
>>
>>38940584
>find someone else
You are all fucking useless.
>>
>>38940033
>>38940714
at this point it actually seems like she is just trolling and toying with this guy desu
>>
>>38940069
>>38940069
Wait, your 22 and you're complaining about the only person who will ever want you when you're a 5/10, 6/10.
>>
>>38940733
Well what the fuck else is OP supposed to do? She fucked up royally and it's 100% her fault for how things turned out. I feel bad for her all the same but dwelling on the past is only going to make her miserable.
>>
>>38940714
If she tells him how she felt, what happened, why she won't let it happen again, she can regain his confidence.
>>
>>38940776
Only person that wants her that she wants back. She is dwelling on the past because she needs to confront it and ransom her heart. The best way to do that is through doing right by her guy.
>>38940784
It's not like I'm defending her actions, she did fuck up a lot, that dude is insane for still talking to her, but notice that he still talks to her. There must be something there betwixt then. They deserve eachother (for better or worse).
Telling her she is 100% to blame (she is) and that she fucked up (she did) isn't helping her. She came to us for help, who are we not to?

Besides, helping others is therapeutic.
>>38938937
I bombed with this girl and it makes me feel better. Love is an ideal that must be guarded.
>>
>>38940744
i'm not. i honestly found him handsome and i loved him. i wanted to be with him. i was hurt badly in the past and i didn't want to repeat that experience. i think i might have avpd.
>>
>>38938533
>I pushed a guy away.
Die Stacy die
>>
>>38941315
Was he actually handsome and got female attention already or did only YOU find him handsome? This is an important question.
>>
https://lookism.net/Thread-Invisible-I-made-a-thread-about-you-on-r9k
>>
>even an ugly roastie can get a bf without trying
Jeez, how sad!
>>
You dumb fucking roastie deserve everything you get
>>
>>38938892
No way ur not an underage b&
>>
>>38942154
I'm not sure, but he has had girlfriends in the past :/
he claims to get rejected a lot though.
>>
File: 0j8PunR.jpg (154KB, 1280x467px) Image search: [Google]
0j8PunR.jpg
154KB, 1280x467px
its over bahddy booyos
suicidemaxx is the only opinion
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.