[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn dude, dicks out for guys around 5'5.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1498932323362.png (150KB, 1031x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498932323362.png
150KB, 1031x532px
Damn dude, dicks out for guys around 5'5.
>>
>>38938427
a real 5' 5" guy would claim 5' 7"
>>
it's threads like this that always give me a good reminder there is no point in even trying. what girl could ever love a 5'3 manlet like me? fuck i feel like killing myself now
>>
>>38938671
It's fucked up. I'm 5'9, maybe 5'10 and I think I'm sort of short, what the fuck are these guys supposed to do, they're just fucked.
>>
>dating site """"""""""""""""""""research""""""""""""""""""""
Literal, unironic broscience.
>We made 2 accounts
Wow, that's some really thorough research. Where's their Nobel?
>>
>>38938726

i don't really need much data to convince me that online dating is hell on earth to be honest
>>
>>38938724
the point is that someone who would put 5' 5" on a dating profile would be like 5' 3"
>>
>>38938427
getting the short stick is a good thing though, fucking retarded whores don't even know what they're saying

>captcha:gasolinera cockermouth
>>
>>38938726
>22 views for 5'5 guy vs. 312 views for 5'10 guy

you're just wrong anon.
>>
>>38938789
it's not like they met IRL. this is girls comparing 5'5 to 5'10.
>>
>>38938708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE#t=5m13s

Watch and weep
>>
>>38938824
>this is girls comparing 5'5 to 5'10.
girls know that someone who would put 5' 5" on a dating profile would be like 5' 3" because they can read between the lines

it even says something about them here
>>38938900
>>
>>38938900

These "tests" really seem worthless. They phrase the questioning such that it's totally obvious what they expect;

>Would it change anything for you if I said that...

and the women just conform to it. This phrasing all but tells the woman in question that what she's being asked to consider isn't actually true about the short man she's looking at, so rather than considering whatever they said as a real fact about him, she's being asked to entertain the possibility, which is an entirely different level of decision making that also happens to be much less like what she would think about in the real situation. All it would take is them instead saying

>Well, what you don't know is that he just published a true crime novel called [real title of true crime novel] under a pen name.

or something instead and then you'd see if other factors compensate for height at all. Asking how they did still just leaves the women with one actual real fact about the men in front of them, what they look like, and so that's what they're judged on.

I'm not even doubting that there's an inherent disadvantage to being short, this methodology is just complete shit.
>>
>all of these manlets ITT denying it

hahahaahahahahahahahha, they really never learn.
>>
I hate people who like about their height. I'm a 5'7 manlet and now whenever I tell someone that they assume I'm really 5'5 because they think I'm lying.
>>
File: 11456430697.png (17KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
11456430697.png
17KB, 237x212px
>5'4
>born gay

At least my body corrected itself so it ended up being a benefit
>>
>>38938900
>Watch and weep
Kill all women. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>38939219
you're technically a 5'9 manlet
>>
>tfw 5'10 but say i'm 5'5 and piss off shorter guys
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH

*snort* AAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
Lol. Nicely put but hardly new information.
>>
I'd much rather be short than have severe social anxiety. Not that I'd approach a 3D whore regardless.
>>
>>38939762
And what about us manlets with social anxiety?
Fuck's sake, you can learn to not be such a fucking robot by just connecting with people who have similar hobbies. You can't "unbecome" a manlet.
>tfw 5'4" or 5'5"
IT'S
NOT
FAIR
good thing I already have gf
>>
File: 1332564047609.jpg (147KB, 640x856px) Image search: [Google]
1332564047609.jpg
147KB, 640x856px
>5'5
>make a dating profile on PoF
>don't put height
>don't even put a picture
>just put my likes and interest, as well as my email address
>forget about it and never touch it
>weeks pass and I suddenly get an email from a strange email address
>it's a girl, she liked my hobbies and wanted to chat
>we exchange AIM
>then phone numbers
>then pics
>she's 5'7 Hispanic, nice body and tits
>likes anal
>we meet up
>very awkward at first, there's a ton of distance between us
>go for a walk and talk, trying to bridge the distance between us
>go full Chad and go for the kiss
>an hour later, we're fucking raw on my bed
>best sex I've ever had in my life

My current gf reminds me of her, also a Hispanic girl that is taller than me (who isn't at me being 5'5?), sex isn't as great with the other girl but she goes out of her way to please me which is always nice.
>>
File: 1489698976929.jpg (222KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
1489698976929.jpg
222KB, 915x678px
>>38938427
> Very friendly reminder N33tos
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.