[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Appreciation Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 1500942706064.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1500942706064.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Fembots, I know we call you roasties and whores but there are actually some good things about you.

>You're mentally ill, mostly. So you're relatable to us in that respect.
>You are into all of our fucked up fetishes and paraphilias. No normie girl would let us do ass to mouth, spit on her during sex or be led around an apartment on a leash and collar.
>You're often a lot more attractive than you think you are, which makes you obtainable (thank you based low self-esteem girls).
>Chances are you share at least some of the basic interests we have, like anime and video games.
>Your sense of humor is similar to ours.
>You're not politically correct (unless you are some butthurt migrant from /cgl/).
>You give nudes easily.

Thank you fembots, for always being there. Only the Gods know how many anon virginities you have collectively taken over the years. But at least a few of us are thankful.

Pic related.
>>
You do realize no girl ever will fit those things right?

Or is this sort of the point? Is this a woman hate thread?
I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>38938263
Yep
>You are into all of our fucked up fetishes and paraphilias. No normie girl would let us do ass to mouth, spit on her during sex or be led around an apartment on a leash and collar.
Not at all. I'm extremely vanilla compared to most people here
>You're often a lot more attractive than you think you are, which makes you obtainable (thank you based low self-esteem girls).
I don't know about that
>Chances are you share at least some of the basic interests we have, like anime and video games.
Yeah
Yeah
>You're not politically correct (unless you are some butthurt migrant from /cgl/).
Yeah but I get bored of political discussion quickly
>You give nudes easily.
Fuck no
>>
>>38938263

That "fembot" you posted could be an 8/10 if tatoo is covered, different expression, and wearing her hair in a more feminine way
>>
>>38938457
Her tattoo is part of the appeal though.
>>
I'm still not convinced fembots even exist.
>>
The girl in OP's pic would look amazing pregnant.
>>
>>38938581
I agree with smegma launcher
>>
Why do so many of you not respect us. Seriously.
>>
>>38939416
Guy here

Most guys here are pretty young/immature and some are bitter about girls cause of whats happened. Thats all.
I know its "dumb" but yeah.
>>
>believes in the "girls on the internet" meme
>believes in the meme being alive in 4chan of all places
>talks to a catfish online and believes its a girl
>realistically some dude masturbating while roleplaying
>>
They give up their pussy easy, too. If you're 6/10, you can convince them you're Chad and they will fly out to fuck you.
>>
>>38939460
4chan is one of the most popular websites in the world, you fucking newfag. Probably 40% of theuserbase is female, and on an entry level board like /r9k/ you can be sure we have a lot of females.
>>
>>38939485
I wish this wasn't true but it really is. Fembots are beautiful, mentally ill creatures.
>>
>>38938836
I want people to say this about me ;__;
>>
yeah
ehm no.. i have some fetishes but they are normie tier
lol
i played cs when i was younger but now i never play vidya and i dont want to do that either (maybe sometimes but ONLY cs 1.6)

i like some anime but i rarely watch it
i dont know?
yeah
>You give nudes easily.
nyet
>>
>>38939563
Honestly speaking it's true for virtually all girls. What do you look like?
>>
>>38939597
Short and chubby with wide hips (b/w/h is 42/29/45), so its not like I haven't heard it before, I just like hearing it a lot.
>>
File: rexfeatures-4621524f.jpg (36KB, 709x532px) Image search: [Google]
rexfeatures-4621524f.jpg
36KB, 709x532px
>>38939516
>be dense as this guy
>take the bait in every thread
>call people newfag because it makes himself feel superior
>go from thread to thread, taking bait after bait, calling everyone newfag
>kek
>>
File: 1495408712461.jpg (27KB, 447x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495408712461.jpg
27KB, 447x600px
Fuck off

usasusauhsa
>>
>>38939516
>newfag
>Probably 40% of theuserbase is female
>>
>>38939650
I wish I could get you pregnant and help you be a qt single mom.
>>
>>38938354
nudes -- post em
>>
>>38939650
Boys can't get pregnant, sorry. Maybe in your next life.
>>
>>38939695
Sounds nice, honestly.. I like the act of being impregnated & being pregnant but I def don't get the people who get off on the actual birth. That shit's weird.
>>
>>38939809
Would you actually be happy as a single mother? I have more respect for them than for women who have no children.
>>
>>38939839
I dunno. I'm not particularly into men so like this is still mostly entirely in the realm of fantasy for me. You can imagine the weird conflict between the desire to be bred and also not liking dudes at all creates in me ;__;
>>
>>38939864
That's kinda weird. Do you want to have sex with men?
>>
>>38939864
Are you saying you have a rape fetish?
>>
>>38940024
No, definitely not. I guess sometimes if I'm horny enough my brain can overlook 'can only get impregnated by dudes' and I can get off to it, but that's it.
>>
>>38939416
Fuck off.

Stop trying to make every male space female friendly. A lot of us are damaged or broken, and just need a place to vent. Don't subvert it for your roastie purposes.

Go somewhere else.
>>
You DO realize that fembots are not a real thing right ? How much of a normie are you jesus man there are no girls on this board and if there where they are here to make fun of us.
>>
>>38940197
There are fembots here, I've fucked two. Leave your women hate threads and boipucci threads, then maybe you'll find a fembot to fuck.
>>
fucked an anon the other day. have a nice evening thinking about how it couldve been you bois
>>
>>38940246
this
there are fembots here and they want to fuck robots, because robots are their type
>>
>>38940331
Hm. Are you actually a woman?
>>
>>38940354
They're not considered fembots if they lost their virginity
>>
>>38940172
> male space
w h y
>>
Are there any femanons into blacked?
>>
>>38938263
>you're mentally ill
Wrong
>you're into all our fetishes
Wrong
>you're often a lot more attractive than you think you are
False
>share basic interests
Yea
>your sense of humour is similar to ours
Yes
>not PC
I suppose
>you give nudes easily
Haram
>>
File: 1471095765346.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1471095765346.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>38940246
>I've fucked two
All 3 of you aren't 'bots
>>
File: 1498310311744.png (29KB, 398x394px) Image search: [Google]
1498310311744.png
29KB, 398x394px
TFW no fembot to personally send me nudes.
>>
>>38941843
Keep searching brobot
>>
>>38938836
Every time I see a girl, I imagine what she'd look like pregnant with my child.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.