[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Anons, what are you drinking tonight? Just openend myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

File: drunkpepe.png (44KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
drunkpepe.png
44KB, 500x362px
Hey Anons, what are you drinking tonight? Just openend myself a bottle of 10 year old Scotch. Simply delight.
>>
Come on now. Now drunk anons on here?
>>
A bottle of the kraken its not night thou its like mid day~
>>
I'm an eurofag, it's late evening here. Excellent choice my friend. Is rum your go-to drink?
>>
>>38938757
Its rum now days used to be vodka. I've only drunken 151 and the kraken rums thou. I think I should try some more sometime. Whats yours scotch?
>>
File: mojito.jpg (39KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
mojito.jpg
39KB, 624x416px
>>38938865
Funny, mine used to be vodka too. Love me some really good vodka that burns your whole throat. It's called Laphroaig 10 years old. Fucking expensive stuff but one of the best imo. If you're a pleb like me you enjoy a Mojito once in a while made with white rum. Nothing beats that shit on a hot summer day trust me.
>>
Dollar beer night, so beer
>>
Russian vodka. Living in post-Soviet country has it's perks, like decent vodka, cognac, and wine for super cheap.
Sucks though, wish I could cut down on my drinking
>>
>>38939092
Laphroaig and mojitos? Some high-tier taste there, I appreciate that! Though isn't 10 year for a Scotch on the lower end?
>>
>>38939092
I dont get to get the good shit like that hell I'm not even supposed to be drinking(dumb laws). I can only get whatever is in the liquor store down town. And most of the time its mostly shit. The best things they have are the kraken and patrone the rest are shitty cheap vodkas and wines.
>>
>>38937920
scotch? people drink that piss?
>>
>>38939152
So what's your favorite drink when it's not dollar beer night?

>>38939217
I feel you bro, we all wish we could. I'm a westener myself. Say do you know if your vodka is better (e.g. higher quality) than the imported stuff they sell here?
>>
File: Makersmark.jpg (275KB, 1343x1679px) Image search: [Google]
Makersmark.jpg
275KB, 1343x1679px
>>38937920
Makers mark is my jam. I drink Pinnacle 100 proof vodka in the mornings, beer during the day, and Makers Mark at night. Its comfy and I haven't been sober since the middle of the Obama administration.

25 year old NEET by the way.
>>
>>38939316
Better quality? Maybe, but people often make their own vodka here that packs a huge punch (pretty much like moonshine in the states I guess). But being able to get a decent bottle for the equivalent of $2 is both a perk and makes it harder to quit
>>
Gonna sip on some tequila tonight
>>
>>38939261
You're right anon. But it also depends on the distillery. Some distilleries 10 year old is recognized to be better than another distilleries 16 year old. But in general the rule applies the older the better/ more rare/ more expensive.

>>38939276
I guess you're from the states. Seriously 21 to get alcohol is just dumb. We used to have an older brother or friend who could get the good stuff when we were underage b&
>>
>>38939390
My nigga. Since I live in Kentucky, bourbon is my drink of choice as well. Unfortunately since I'm a poorfag I'll be drinking cheap ass benchmark tonight
>>
it's 6am and I have some kind of girly raspberry vodka
>>
File: 13303673.jpg (20KB, 446x336px) Image search: [Google]
13303673.jpg
20KB, 446x336px
>>38939390
I have to try bourbon next but they don't sell that much brands where I live. Your lifestyle sounds pretty comfy and similar to mine my friend.

>>38939391
Yeah with higher quality I meant the guy across the road who makes grade A moonshine that they don't sell internationally. I feel you, has to be hard quitting when you get the good stuff in huge quantities for cheap.
>>
File: maverick.png (140KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
maverick.png
140KB, 300x420px
8am and drinking the cheapest RTD's with the highest alcohol content I can get.
pic related

>>38939541
hows it in ausland?
>>
>>38939567
Yeah there is no way I think I can fully quit (because I also am dealing with the stress of living away from my family and friends and everything I've ever know for most of my life right now) so I'm just trying to cut down.

Plus I live in a country known for good wine and cognac so that makes it even harder haha. But to tell the truth I would love to have a good rum or bourbon every now and then.
>>
File: madmenscotch.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
madmenscotch.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>38939541
Come on anon, kudos for drinking, but you can do better than that.

>>38939584
Bourbon and cola. Now you only have to ditch the coke and your a real man, anon, like pic related.
>>
>>38939667
I lived away from family and friends for almost three years too and it also got me into heavy drinking to deal with the loneliness. Not a good choice at all, only brings you short relieve. But hey, maybe other anons might deal better with it than I did. Wild guess: you're from Ukraine, Romania or Moldova beacuse of the good wine.
>>
>>38939867
Nah it's still not a good choice but ah well. I'll be away for two more years it looks like.
Nope, I'm in Armenia. Have some of the oldest history of winemaking in the world in this region. Cognac is pretty good too, Churchill used to have Stalin send him loads of Armenian Cognac.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>38939950
Welp just typed on the wrong side of the black sea I guess. Didn't know you guys made that good cognac.
>>
>>38940138
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/790774.stm
Old article but it gives the story well enough I guess, wish shipping wasn't so goddamn outrageous over here, otherwise I'd offer to ship ya a bottle
>>
>>38940336
I really dig your offer. Reads interesting. Playing chess and drinking cognac. Sounds comfy to be armenian desu.
>>
>>38939740
>Come on anon, kudos for drinking, but you can do better than that.
yeah, my usual shit is just straight rum or whiskey, but I felt like trying something different
>>38939584
cold
>>
I just drink Captain Morgan, strong enough to get me wasted and spiced enough to taste good.
>>
>>38940645
>my usual shit is just straight rum or whiskey, but I felt like trying something different

What about beer, anon? You have to drink a good amount to get a buzz. But if you find a good one it tastes fucking delicious.
>>
>>38940802
Not him, but beer is even more fattening than rum.
>>
File: patheticbatman.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
patheticbatman.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>38940880
Come on anon. Are you really gonna be the fag worrying about calories while drinking alcohol?
>>
>>38940802
I'd have to drink like 12 beers just to get a buzz, cheaper just to get cheap spirit
>>
>>38941033
Checked.

Also, 12 beers to get a buzz? Liquor or beer is on par where I live. 12 mildly good tasting beer is like 6 Euro here. Can't beat that.
>>
Cheap champagne for me
>>
Nothing. I was torn between getting a sweetish white wine, maybe a Riesling, or a bottle of honey cider, since it sounds more interesting than the regular sort, but I couldn't find any excuse to go to the supermarket at 8pm, since I'm not cooking tomorrow as I've already cooked enough for two days for me and my grandpa (parents have been away on vacation), so I wouldn't be buying ingredients, and we didn't have anything else obviously lacking to give me an excuse. Shame, since parents are getting home tomorrow evening. What I'll do is probably get that wine in the afternoon somehow.
Yesterday I drank the remaining half of a sweet red Moldovan wine. Kagor. Pretty good value for money, certainly better than Amarena. Also I've drunk a lemon vodka and two beers over the week.
>>
>>38941471
Are you by any chance from Germany, anon? I am and Riesling is cultivated and drunk in great masses where I live. Lovely wine but personally I prefer red wine. Do you drink red over white wine too?
>>
Jack Daniels straight. Not my favourite, but I got nothing else.
>>
>>38937920
Probably drinking a 24 of beer again..
I'm trying to get over the loss of my cat. I just want him back :(
>>
>>38941991
Well it's not the best whiskey but it's solid. You could do worse. What do you prefer if you had a choice, anon?

>>38941998
24 of beer and a couple of friend. Those were the days.. I lost some cats myself oldest was 18 years and I grew up with the old fella. Far from easy the whole thing.. Sorry for your loss, hope you get over it anon.
>>
>>38941921
Nope, I'm from Poland. Bought the last wine at a Kaufland, though. I'm more or less a beginner at this whole drinking thing, I'm 18.
I don't really have preferences for wine since I don't have much experience with it, seeing as it's much harder to dispose of discreetly and more expensive than beer and cider. I tend to prefer sweet ones, but that might just be because I haven't grown out of liking sweet stuff yet or because the two dry ones I've had tasted like stomach acid. The best I've ever had was a really syrupy Moscatel (I think it's a Catalan name for Muscat) and a Grenache in second place, both bought at a bodega in Spain on a school trip last year.
>>
Cause im cheap my go to is Old Hoverholt. Its a real cheap rye whiskey. Though some memorable whiskeys ive had is Crown Monarch and Bullit Rye
>>
I'm on a budget so I'm drinking Hopsecutioner from my local gas station. Last decent beer I had was Wild Heaven Beer's Wise Blood IPA and Burial 's The Keeper's Veil Honey Saison.

Living near a beer market is both a blessing and a curse.
>>
About to hit the Dewar's White when I get home.
>>
>>38939217
Let me guess, you're from Moldova?
>>
>>38939092

Laphroaig is dank. Super peaty.
>>
>>38939217
Baltics? If yes, probably Lithuania, the most /r9k/ country
>>
File: 1386262503424.jpg (4KB, 193x190px) Image search: [Google]
1386262503424.jpg
4KB, 193x190px
>>38937920

Just got back home after drinking 5 Chouffes after work. No dinner.

Drunk off my ass and currently taking a dump. A cute colleague offered me to stay over at hers and smoke joints, but I refused. Guess it's time for me to jack off to forget.
>>
>>38943883
>>38939217
Nvm, realised you're from Armenia after reading your replies.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
Weed in alcohol. Try it sometime.
>>
love mixing vodka with soda...doing it right with skyy vodka(because fuck hangovers) and hansen soda(because I care about my health)
>>
If i start drinking i get wasted and go after cocaine, I'm trying to get clean so nothing
>>
>>38937920
tfw all i have is vodka and cola
>>
I'm staying with my parents at the moment, so I can't drink, but as soon as I get back to my dorm I'll get a half liter bottle of vodka and get drunk.
>>
>>38944248
good for you anon, cocaine supports those border hoppers
>>
Ibforgot whayvi was drinking but it was oretty good anad wot was whiskey and then I drank beer
>>
>>38943942
why would you not go and why the fuck are you admitting that on this of all boards?

you belong in the cu/ck/s thread
>>
Just drinking some BuTt RaPe nothing much
>>
>>38944583
BuTt RaPe in New Delhi with my homie Mariano
>>
File: IMG_2329.jpg (46KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2329.jpg
46KB, 400x560px
>>38940797
>Captain Morgan
I'm gonna need to pull rank here, anon. Can't beat the admiral when it comes to cheap, decent-quality rum
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.