[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are nerds so sexist and racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: nerd.png (64KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.png
64KB, 650x430px
Why are nerds so sexist and racist?
>>
Sex.

If a man doesn't get it, he becomes depressed, bitter and angry. It's in our biology.
And they don't get it, because they're not valued as men.
>>
>>38937433
Social rejection? Even if they aren't being sexist, they'll be accused of being a nice guy anyway. Not to perputuate the wrong redpill thing, but there is some truth in not being a nice guy.
Hint: don't be desperate. They'll know. Don't act like soul mates exist either.
Which is of course why I won't find a girlfriend. No perfect girl exists who won't divorce you anyway or is actually both attractive and likes your hobbies while being simultaneously faithful.
Also, for racism, I guess because blacks are more sexually successful in general?
>>
>>38937433
Because they're smart enough to know the truth
>>
>>38937465
>i can't help that I'm a whiny faggot it just biology !!
hang urself
>>
>>38937433
Social isolation yields lots of free time to reflect upon the world. This time of reflection has revealed certain truths.

Nerdy white guys were the most bullied group in high school. Literally everyone shits on them all the time. Then when we graduate high school women and shitskins pretend that they were oppressed. We obviously know that this is utter nonsense due to personal experience. We also have access to the internet so we've been sharing our experiences with each other and know how bullshit social justice really is.

The only way for us to be accepted into the social justice movement is to essentially get on our knees and acknowledge that we were somehow more privileged than everyone else despite how we were treated. Privilege is essentially leftist justification for bullying. We deserved to be bullied because we were oppressive by merely existing.
>>
>>38937433
How is using the term person/people of color and different from using colored person? Why is one racist, and the other isn't?
>>
>>38937544
>Hint: don't be desperate. They'll know. Don't act like soul mates exist either
Once you're in a relationship (if it's stable and happy) it's beneficial to act like soul mates exist. But when you're first dating you definitely shouldn't.
>>
>>38937433
Why do you use the French version of the word resentment, when speaking in English??
>>
>>38938897
Because they're a person first. They're not a person defined by their colour.

Absolutely fucking retarded, isn't it.
>>
I'm not sexist or racist, I'm normist. Fuck all normalfags.
>>
>>38938925
most nerds resent most people for making fun of them
>>
>>38937544
>Don't act like soul mates exist either
You know it's women who perpetuates that bullshit right
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.