[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fortune Telling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: yvCleanWhite.png (76KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
yvCleanWhite.png
76KB, 900x900px
"The Oracle wishes upon the stars he had friends to play D&D with" EDITION.

Ask something to the universe and see what the future helds for you.

How:
>State your khhv status
>Tell the "oracle" something about yourself.
>Ask a query.

If you came late to the thread, look If I'm still around.
This mean lurk for My post and see if I've said I'm done for the day anywhere. 1 or 2 hours should be how much I intend to spend here.
F3 + "Oracle" to then go to my last post is a good idea.

Let's practice some arcana, robots.
>>
>>38935327
>V
>I used to be in special needs, but was moved back into regular classes in elementary
>What will be the biggest mistake of my life be, and when will I make it (if I haven't already)?

This is not part of my query but how do you do this without knowing somebody's age? Makes a huge difference
>>
>>38935327
>khhv status: not kissless, nor handholdless, nor virgin
>caught in an ocean undertow when i was 8, pulled to the bottom, almost drowned
>will we ever be together again?
>>
Serious question, you actually believe in this stuff?

Arcane implies outside powers but the true power is mental originating from exerting energy.
>>
>>38935327
>V
>Everyone used to believe in me but they're disappointed now
>Does she really like me?
>>
>>38935489
>>What will be the biggest mistake of my life be
The cards are speaking quite loudly here: Disonesty. Being untrue to your word and not honest with either the people around you and with yourself will probably be your demise.
To when, It's hard to tell, but You're already starting to commit the sin you'd want to avoid.
You're still in the safe for now. Even if you can probably already see dark clouds on the horizon. But your lack of planning may lead to the this "fear" of a future mistake.

The deck is telling you to get your shit togheter, and to not try and rat out from situations. As for the outcome, that's on your hands.

>This is not part of my query but how do you do this without knowing somebody's age? Makes a huge difference
Sure, the more informations the better, but i value more an information you decide to give out to the world than the number of years you've walked this land.
Actively deciding what you was and what better represents you in a single string of text.
>>
>>38935504
>>will we ever be together again?
My "chad" friend I see in your future Mixed blessing.
If reconciliation is what you're looking for, all the cards are telling me that you'll not find it in the short terms. Trying to rush things Will be a mistake and will lead you to a dire end, at least with that person. The reversed 8 of swords here can also mean that you could be "freed" by whatever affliction you have upon you. A let go, begin again situation. But as you've asked me about "Her" I don't think you would be happy to do it.
For the more distant future, you drew a reversed devil: Again, detachment from chains and attraction, regaining freedom.
I'd say your reunion it's not written in the stars. But at the same time, You may come to realize that it wasn't the biggest loss of your life. Eventually. Afterall, it's that, or succumb to the hand of desperation.
>>
>>38935535
I wish I had time to tell you.
In this round and looping universe, echoes of the future can be heard in the repetitiviness of actions.
If we both believe, The echo is stronger: As if you walk a path already lighted up.
Fate isn't strongly tighted up. The way the cards show is the most likely. You have the power to change it.
To make it easy: It gives you hints, but it's not a science. The power it's in the very fabric of reality, you just need to look for it.
>>
>>38935925
thank you for taking the time, Oracle. i have felt that way myself; that it is all very uncertain, but i should not try to force fate or do anything sudden.
>>
>KHV
I'm a very lonely person. I spend a lot of time online, and am passionate about online culture and communities.

Why do I feel the reason to build a community? Why am I driven so hard to do so?
>>
>>38935327
>khhv sadly,because of my sihtty attitude
>i once got hit really hard in the head and i usually blank out because of that
>all i want is someone that understands me deeply,i dont even care if its not female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEvOZAFZIFE hope you'll groove to this YUNG VENUZ
>>
>>38935327
>virgin
>my balls are like 3 inches from the underside of my pelvis but the scrotum skin hangs an additional inch like an empty plastic bag
>how my dick taste?
>>
>>38935579
>Does she really like me?

Fate seems to be really against you anon.
Does she loves you? You drew a 3 of Swords. A card that talks about pain in a relationship, sometime it can also talk about a third entity between the two of you.
After that, again, a reversed 8 of swords: freedom from a something that holding you. In this situation, and as you drew the 3 of sword before, and not to mock you, I'd be really on the look for that 3rd entity: This card is also a mirror of problems that seems different from what they look. The reason you're worried or arguing could be the sign of a deeper problem.
At the same time, Don't be retarded: Don't be over jealous or too much on the looks: That will just make stuff worse. Your envy could really be the reason why you're askind this question, and the cards I drew could easly be a warning: "This is how you see the world. Don't"
>>
>>38936002

The infinite universes string theory
>>
>26, kissless virgin
>I haven't been outside in over a year
>Is the year I finally kill myself?
>>
File: AAAAAA.png (225KB, 371x376px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAA.png
225KB, 371x376px
>>38936057
What an oddly specific question. I'd say you should ask this to a doctor doctor too: In fact, You drew a reversed Judgment.
The card in its "normal" state talks about Salvation: You're doing it because you want people to be safe. Could also mean that you're doing this out of an "inner call": It's the right thing to do, or the "good thing to do". But reversed, it takes more or less the meaning of someone refusing/not being able to analyzing himself. Your inner world must be kinda freaky. I had a pretty dire feeling during this.
Be safe anon, talk to a friend, talk to a doctor... hell, make a evil punishing pentagram just to be sure. I didn't liked it at all.
>>
>>38935327
I am no virgin.
I am a skilled tradesman, yet can't hold a job.
Will I ever become successful in my goals in life?
>>
>>38936238
>>>khhv sadly,because of my sihtty attitude
>>i once got hit really hard in the head and i usually blank out because of that
>>all i want is someone that understands me deeply,i dont even care if its not female

Well, thanks. But you forgot a question:
"Will I find love?", "Will someone like me?
What's what you want to know?
>>
File: IMG_0373.jpg (86KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
86KB, 450x450px
Sanctus moriae ulduma enki
>>
File: 8_de_tacas_Bradley_tarot.jpg (15KB, 195x339px) Image search: [Google]
8_de_tacas_Bradley_tarot.jpg
15KB, 195x339px
>>38936298
Like pic related, apparently.
Salty Milk and copper coins?
>>
>>38936717
ok sorry i misread
is there any person willing to engage in an intimate relationship with
me?it doesnt have to be of the opposite sex,i just want to stop being this sad and alone
>>
>>38936541

Well you may succeed in what you're aiming for.
If removing yourself from the world is the thing your really want, expect sucess.
But I wouln't. With such a lucky draw, You can probably strike for more. Your year will probably be somewhat lucky, and most of the stuff you decide to start will probably end up the way you want.
It would be a shame to waste such good fortune.
>>
I'm not a khv
I fuck up everything despite only trying to be nice and friendly to people but they all push me away and want little to do with me
Im so alone no matter who's around
I don't know the first thing about myself
How do I find myself?
>>
>>38936689
Thank you for this reading.
>>
>>38935327
>22, KHHV
>I'm a grad student who has depression and anxiety but now on meds and feel better.
>Will I ever get married and have a nice family life?
>>
>>38936760
i was only joking however im intrigued by that torat card. whats it mean? lie if you must.
>>
>full hhkv
>I never do anything I don't want to do.
>am I insane in my belief?
>>
You two are the last two.
>>38936776
is there any person willing to engage in an intimate relationship with
me?
As for now, love isn't really looking around for you, but it's not said that you will never find anything.
Actually, the deck says that you have potential for love: but as for now, it doesn't seems that you are still "not ready". I suggest you to look at your own persona: Cards are suggesting that love will look for you when you'll be in charge of your own life, or at least when you'll have dealt with all the small problems that are still bugging you to this days.
When you feel you've fixed yourself up enought, love will wait for you in the strangest of places. You'll probably met someone in some weird places you don't expect to find it. Could easly be hidden somewhere you hate to be.

>>38936700
If it's success and money you're after, I can say that you are on the good path. Don't give up just yet. The universe is giving you a test and you must pass it if you want to be sucessfull. If you have something that needs to be done, do it right now and don't wait for later: You'll thank that.
To be fair, You will probably not do it all on your own. An helping hand may come your way, so be on the look. It could be a person, but it's more possible for it to be a bit of unexpected news. Don't lose hope.

>>38937230
I was joking too. But mostly disappointment, if it's talking about the present.

>>38937123
>>38937153
>>38937298
Sorry, You didn't make it. But dont' be sad. Another thread will appear someday. Be on the look.

>Oracle's out.
>>
KHHV: None Apply to Me

I was once in a close and romantic relationship with someone's fiancee. In the end I was the only one who fell in love while she ended up going back to him.

My question, Oracle, is this: What awaits me when I return home? Meaning next year when I move back to where my closest family is? Will I find what I want finally?

It was a few questions I suppose.
>>
>>38937342
This is fantastic news Oracle, I figured that was what was happening in my heart, I am interested in what the helping hand would be, is there anything else you can tell me about this?
>>
>>38935327
>khv
>i'm a big guy (6'4 265 lbs) from eastern europe
>why i'm khv? is there something which affect me?
>>
Little girl little succubus

How might he taste you
>>
>>38936377
dude what the fuck do you know me? this is so precise its almost creepy xd, really that third entity is a friend that introduced me to her and i think he had a thing for her but she rejected him xd,
>>
>>38935327
not a khhv
i like putting milk in my ice cream so little cristals of ice are formed

will faggot Nick's threads ever come back to /r9k/?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.