[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has fallen for the girlfriend meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1501802103314m.jpg (167KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501802103314m.jpg
167KB, 768x1024px
In a (((successful))) 8 year relationship 17-25. Frequently go to the strip club and contemplate prostitutes frequently. Had "mistresses" and hooked up with girls in the clubs. Going strong and currently property investors. Surely she's been faithful though right? . . . Right??? AMA
>>
C H A P S
H
A
P
S
>>
but they are beyond expiration day already. Why would I want to date them?
>>
>>38935122
>Relationship for 6 years
>I work a night shift and she works a regular 9 to 5
>Don't even talk anymore when we are both in the apartment on that rare occasion where our schedules line up
>I don't care enough to break up with her and it seems she just accepted our shittt situation as normality
>We went swinging one time and we both didn't like it
>I fucked a goth girl and she fucked some small dick rocker guy
>Went on vacation to Italy with each other
>All we did was eat and complain about our jobs
>She is unhappy with her current job so I suggested she go back to school which instantly stopped the conversation
>I come from a broken home and she comes from a family who has given her everything. Albeit her parents are cold assholes
>Sunday night is our night. We watch kitchen nightmares then go to sleep

I guess this is love... Its just perpetual bordem. Almost as if I'm living with my college roommate again who I get to fuck occationally.
>>
>>38936044
could have sworn it said chad, thought they were onto us
>>
>>38935122
Why does it fucking matter man? We're just a bunch of fucking apes handing each other paper till we die.
>>
>>38936599
Why does anything matter? What do you do that makes your life so fulfilling?
>>
File: Jesus-Good-Shepherd-05.jpg (117KB, 1088x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Good-Shepherd-05.jpg
117KB, 1088x1200px
>>38936599
Stop living just for the money, Anon.
>>
>>38937389
And start moneying just for the life? That doesn't make any sense, Mr. Jesus.
>>
>>38936396

You are really pathetic and low energy. Also, night shift os for robots you normie.

Fucking cuckold went to swinger party ahahahahahah
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.