[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really what normies talk about? >just install discord

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: normans.png (19KB, 369x223px) Image search: [Google]
normans.png
19KB, 369x223px
Is this really what normies talk about?

>just install discord bro
>you'll make a bunch of friends
>>
Play with smarter people

These are probably either teenagers or loser xd so randumb tumblr users
>>
Discord is a huge fucking trap. Most of the people using it are underage, normal and assholes. More so on /r9k/, for some fucking reason. I did meet 2 people that I can stomach but the rest bother me to no end.
>>
File: 1472876217125.jpg (102KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
1472876217125.jpg
102KB, 718x718px
>>38935036
not me, I am a highbrow VERY high-IQ individual who only discusses the vicissitudes of philosophy, economics, literature, politics, and high culture. I only post on places like here ironically.
>>
>>38935036
>normies
>using discord

lol
>>
>>38935281
Sure you do buddy, just do whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
>>
Discord is filled to the brim with an awful bunch of faggots. Everyone you encounter is full retard.
>>
>>38935203
most people here whining about no gf are underage loser
>>
>>38935281
Good to know mr high and mighty
>>
>>38935281
nice irony brainlet
>>
most of discord users are edgy teenagers
>>
talk 2 me plz
feldgrau#1616
>>
>meet best friend on discord
>he gets an ulcer in his stomach and at the risk of death
just like irl, they either move away or die.
>>
>>38935036
I have it, but I'm not in any group and barely use it, but for the time I was in a r9k group it was full of normies and actual retards
>>
There are some nice communities on Discord. They're hard to find, but they are there. You have to find a clique that you fit in with.
>>
>>38935036
Only losers have discord
>>
>>38936082
>You have to find a clique that you fit in with.
>that you fit in with
>fit in

lol
>>
>>38936580
Winners only have Ventrilo, am I right guys?
>>
I just post my dick
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.