[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You all disgust me. Let me tell you good for nothing retards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: handsome_pepe.jpg (10KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
handsome_pepe.jpg
10KB, 227x222px
You all disgust me. Let me tell you good for nothing retards a little something.

I'm what you would call an enhanced Cyborg. I have the looks of a normie chad but the mindset and characteristics of an absolute genius autistic robot. I struggle talking to females, and i am hindered in social situations but for some different reasons:
-girls don't want someone hotter than them
-other girls ie. cashiers flirt with you all the time and it's fucking annoying
-get starred at in public constantly
-people expect retardation from you because you're gifted in the looks department
-9 times out of 10 you're a fuck up because you thought your looks would carry you
-girls use you for status
-it's stylish for a girl to talk to hot guys, thats it

Too lazy to write them all but i can go on for days literally. Now you tell me you robot fuck. I'm telling you as someone who can make any panty fall, any pussy contract, any thot jaw drop - that women are garbage and they should be looked at as such. They do nothing, they know nothing, and they are incapable of changing. How dare you guys cry about not being able to talk to "girls" wtf is wrong with you? What kind of benefit is that?

Any other cyborgs feel the same? Seeing retard robots crying about the most minuscule thing on earth aka a relationship aka a death trap

>pic related, it me
>>
why don't you just go to "the club" and act like a degenerate?

touch girls and stuff, make out with them. how hard can it be? be a degenerate for 1 day, get numbers and shit.
i can't even do that because i look like a caveman.
>>
I'm sorry you were born gay OP, but there are lots of faggots on this board for you to connect with
>>
Dude. I used to be like you.

Then the BIG GUY started zapping me with his heart attack lazer.

Now I'm some kind of super powered autite because it only made me stronger.
>>
>>38934855
Sorry, what i failed to put emphasis on in my post was that all this "girl" talk or lack thereof is bullshit.

I don't want to touch pathetic girls in a club. I don't want to touch any girl period.

I can yet i haven't. You can't yet you haven't as well and i'm stressing you robos that you need to change your philosophy and outlook on women.

You have a prophet cyborg Normie/Chad(me) telling you right now that i can fuck whenever, whomever, and however i want but i don't want to because i'm not a primitive ape who wants to conquer a female like it's the year 14 and we live in fucking huts.
>>
>>38934909
But it's fucking hot you retard. Get off your high horse and stop acting like a fucking faggot. Don't you just want to put a bitch in her place?
>>
You've created an X-man in me.

I'm kind of like Professor Xavier but with less telekinesis and more memes.
>>
>>38934909
It must be pretty rewarding/feel good to have someone want to be around you for status' stake. I'm an average looking cyborg who has had gfs and half the time I have to repeat myself or raise my voice to not get ignored/talked over in group conversations, even with my friends.
>>
>>38934909
im not saying you should act like a nigger and rub pussy in da club. im just saying find a way to utilize your looks in a way that will get you quick results.
if you are like the typical robot sitting at home and tipping your fedora, its not gonna help you.
obviously i would rather sit at home and watch some guy talk about how transistors and capacitors work but i also know that i need to make that first step, i need to break the ice.

in your case its easy, so just go for it?
>>
>>38934972

but what if he genuinely doesnt want to
>>
i was in Walmart. i saw this white, blonde eyed girl, very cute, reminded me of like Elle Fanning, but more cute.
i made eye contact with her, then she looked down and smiled like she was glad i looked at her or some shit.

it's weird being good looking but not really having had any validation via GF or sex.
you could be good looking and still not know what the hell is wrong with you.
i feel like i make women hesitate and freeze up like guys do when they're around attractive women.

too bad i can't do anything with it.
>>
>>38934909
It seems to me that you're mentally abnormal. For some reason you aren't attracted to women as you should be.
>>
>>38934936
Pathetic lmao. What's hot? Flesh and bones? Curves? Long beautiful hair? Sure. But when you attach it to a cringey selfish, goal-less, microorganism (every female on earth) then it sort of loses all of it's "Hotness". Use a shred of brain cells and you'll know what i mean.

>>38934962
The grass is always greener my robo friend. The grass... is always greener.
>>38934972
My point is that if it's so easy for me to get quick results but i am smart enough to realize that it's unnecessary, you robos who will NEVER get quick results and your struggle is worthless.
>>
>>38935012
he needs to go to "nerdy locations" and pickup girls there.

OBVIOUSLY its gonna be much harder because nerdy girls are frigid and shy so it just makes the whole thing worse, but if OP is really an intellectual he should try it.
life isn't what you wanted, you have to go out of your comfort zone and act like a retard sometimes

oh and he should get his fucking t levels tested. im a fedora tipping robot and i would stick manhandle a woman like a savage
>>
Of course I'm attracted to women.

I just haven't found a worthy mate. The ones I went after rejected me ofc
>>
>>38935012

but you didnt answer my question

what if he really is warning us and he just doesn't want women

then what
>>
>>38935012
Very much this. Thank you anony

>>38935080
It could very well be a lack of sex drive. I would like to think that it's more of my rational thinking because i have never had a bad experience ie heartbreak but i still experience hate towards females. I know it's not a lack of sex drive, i am just smart enough to realize that women can fuck right off. Leeching demons begone
>>
>>38935097

this is for >>38935080

and of course because i made a stupid mistake i have to wait for the timer to stop before i can post again
>>
>>38935097
it could be that we don't really want woman.
it could be that wanting a gf is just part of our fantasy

but i know that i at least want someone to listen to my problems and tend for me when im feeling depressed
>>
File: 1501887392103.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501887392103.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>38935067
I get entirely what you're saying. Trust me, I do. But that's exactly what the point of it is to me. They're cringey, they're fucking stupid, they're selfish, they have no goals. So when you're fucking the dogshit out of them, I imagine it could be really empowering. At that point you're just treating her like that dog that she is, you're not hearing any of her shit, just putting her in her fucking place
>>
I have a theory that many robots seek women for the wrong reason and that's why they get rejected. Like this post >>38935162
Women are repulsed by depressed men and their problems. They want to be the ones that you comfort. I think something happened during robots growing up that made them desire this kind of relationship, such as unloving parents/siblings, lack of mother, ect.
>>
>>38935214
I guess but that's like alpha male shit and that in itself is cringey. Yeah baby want me to tie you up and cum on your pretty face? That's for cavemen.

*WARNING*

Take everything i say about females with a grain of salt because i could say the same for everything. Existence is futile, i'm depressed, i was granted by the gods of mount olympus with a beautiful face yet i lack the powers to "use" it. I have use in quotation because what is using really? Fucking women? Being an ape? Reproducing? Thats garbage. I'd rather never harness these pathetic powers than actually have sex with womens
>>
>>38935256
....wow
You're just a fucking retarded faggot. I bet you're ugly as fuck too
>>
>>38935231
>Women are repulsed by depressed men and their problems.
well tough shit. life are depressing and everyone have problems. being a happy go lucky isnt me, its not realistic.
a person that constantly needs positive energies around him is weak
>>
>>38935296
Grow up and learn. I'm telling you women find me desirable yet i push them away because i know better. Nobody finds you desirable and yet you still want women to pull you in? Get a grip. Grow up.

Look at me... arguing about women lmao. A more dyslexic conversation has never been had than that of obtaining women as some sort of treasure.

"you get no girls" "but no girl would talk to me" "why dont i have a gf" these are statements that make me repulse, and quiver.
>>
>>38935298
Naturally you won't be happy all the time, but starting off unhappy and wanting unconditional love from them from the get-go is what drives them away.
>>
>>38934831
>Chad issues
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES AHAHA
>>
This is the same as people on bigdickproblems crying about having huge gorilla dicks.
>>
>>38935409
you have discord? let's talk
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.