[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share lewd stories about you and your sister

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ts14.jpg (83KB, 659x929px) Image search: [Google]
ts14.jpg
83KB, 659x929px
Share lewd stories about you and your sister
>>
>>38934300
sick incest bastard, also checkem
>>
>>38934305
Its not my fault I find brothers and sisters doing naughty things cute hehe
>>
>>38934300
I saw her taking a piss in the shower
It gave me a pee fetish
>>
>>38934300
I actually kissed my sister on the lips.
>be me back when I was around 10 years old
>sister was 8
>we used to play pretend games with each other a lot
>eventually we got around to playing a game about two lovers escaping from some evil organization
>one day my sister says we have to kiss as part of the pretend game
>weirded out at first but she says it will be like how in the TV shows kids kiss in Romeo and Juliet plays but it doesn't count
>makes sense at the time with my stupid 10 year old brain
>fucking kiss my sister on the lips
>mom walks in and starts going berserk
>she blames me for wanting to try something on my sister
>haven't even started puberty yet
>got a talk about girls and sex
>fucking traumatized
She is the only girl I ever kissed. My fucking little sister. Thankfully she doesn't remember this at all.
>>
>>38934346
Sounds cute anon. Shame that nothing happened between you when you got older~
>>
This is not really lewd or anything, it's just something we did

>Sister is 5 years older than me.
>Be about 4 or 5, sis 10 or 11
>Used to play a game where she would be in her "house" which was essentially just a duvet thrown over her
>I would come around to fix something
>She asks if I want a cup of tea
>Had to tickle her after she asked
It was just some silly kid thing we did. Me and my sis were close though, we used to play on the consoles together a lot.

Also that's a damn cute pic, OP
>>
>Sister and I messing around
>Can't remember what we were doing or talking about
>Chase her up the stairs
>When we get to the top, she turns around and lifts up her shirt to show her tummy
>Can't remember why she was doing this, but it was some joke, not inappropriate
>She lifts the shirt up over her tummy, and immediately I can see her gym shorts are too loose
>See her vagina bones, the top of her panties, and a hint of pubic hair
>Can't help but stare a little bit
>She looks down and notices she's showing too much and immediately lowers her shirt and turns a little red
>We awkwardly look at each other for a second before continuing like it didn't happen

That's it really
>>
>>38934378
That's really cute anon. I wish I was a kid again and could play with my sister again
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.