[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LDR GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: feature-gifts.jpg (9KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
feature-gifts.jpg
9KB, 400x265px
LDR anons, come here and talk.
>>
>>38933678
what's ldr? I've never heard of that before
>>
>>38933708
long distance relationshit, basically all the drama with none of the sex of a real relationship.
>>
>>38933708
Long distance relationships, you have like 0 image comprehension
>>
>>38933725
thanks. I'm fucking high right now so i don't know what's going on
>>
>>38933742
put some music on and close your eyes you noob
>>
>>38933722
Check'd and yup'd. Fuck LDR
>>
Reminder: while you're at home eating junk-food, watching anime and browsing r9k your GF is getting fucked in the ass every night by 2 different guys. Have fun telling yourselves that it will work out.
>>
File: ldr pillows.png (1MB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
ldr pillows.png
1MB, 800x1160px
>those pillows
kek
>>
>>38934973
I wonder what it's like to be THIS insecure.
>>
>>38933708
Les Rallizes Denudes were a Japanese rock band. They originally began in 1962 as a musical theatre troupe, however the formation of the band was not until 1967 at Kyoto University. The band's style is typified by simple, repetitious instrumental passages, shrieking, cacophonous guitar feedback and folk arrangement. Their discography is made up mostly of live bootlegs, soundboard archives and even a few rare aborted studio recording attempts as they have never officially released any of their own material, although there are archive releases on independent labels such as Univive, Rivista, Phoenix and Banzai.
Much of Les Rallizes Denudes' history remains largely shrouded in mystery and nearly nothing is known about their highly enigmatic frontman Takashi Mizutani. A few very sparse first person accounts and documentation describe Mizutani as an extremely introverted and reclusive individual with very nihilistic and solipsistic views on life. It is also evident that he had very radical leftist views and supported the Japanese Red Army.
>>
Long distance relationships are pointless. If you can get someone to commit to you from another city/state/country I'm sure you can find someone in real life who can put up with you in person. I know for a lot of robots it seems safer, but it never works out.
>>
>>38937645
No, it's impossible here but possible in some other places.
>>
currently in one and I'm pretty sure he's cheating on me. I guess that's what I get for choosing to get into a relationship with someone from this shithole
>>
>>38933678
>long distance relationships
Don't exist. That's like saying role play sex online is actual sex. Words like cybersex ruin your brain.
>>
>>38937645
I was in a LDR for a year before my girlfriend moved to my city. Stayed together two and a half years after that.

>>38937993
Sex isn't relationships retard.
>>
>>38938018
>me and my girl never have sex but we're like totally more than friends

And then there's living so far apart you're not even real friends, just pen pals.
>>
>>38938061
>if I keep butchering the definitions of established words I can't lose!
And you post animu girls. Whatever helps you cope with being a virgin bro. Must be rough at your age.
>>
>>38937361
Edgelords only like this band because of the plane hijacking thing
>>
File: 1nu1mt.jpg (32KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1nu1mt.jpg
32KB, 400x388px
>Watching a movie with my yuropoor bofurendo tonight
Feels bretty gud
>>
File: 1409167870923.jpg (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1409167870923.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
>>38938139
>autistic screeching about me being the loser rather than them
And that anime is new, why would you even think I'm old anymore than a virgin.

Bruh. BRUH
>>
File: 1482302653675.jpg (151KB, 700x514px) Image search: [Google]
1482302653675.jpg
151KB, 700x514px
I'm a year and a half into one with someone I met on r9k, and we've seen each other irl 3 times. Waiting 6 months each time sucks but we fit perfectly together.
Our families seem to be alright with it too which is pretty nice.
I'm still far from graduating from college so idk when we'll be able to move in together or how we will decide that, but for now it's great, we trust, respect and love each other, so it will last forever. good feels
>>
My long distance gf is currently with me for a month, we were together a week this winter (when it started) and I'll go to her again this winter and maybe for a month this time.

It's nice to have a lot of sex and cuddle all the time. I was a kv not too long ago.
>>
All of you in long distance relationships are making a mistake and wasting your time and you fucking know it
>>
File: 20170808_212644.png (574KB, 1080x1053px) Image search: [Google]
20170808_212644.png
574KB, 1080x1053px
>the normies on r9k recently
>>
>>38938061
This is a funny junk url image
Also ldrs rarely work, just look at military, it's not even a real ldr and it still has huge cheating rates
>>
>>38938641
Can anyone speak autism and tell me what this faggot is trying to say?
>>
File: point.gif (486KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
point.gif
486KB, 400x214px
>>38933678
They don't work.
Either move to them, or have them move to you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.