[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IM PICKLE RIIIlIIIIICK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: PICKLE RICK.png (868KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
PICKLE RICK.png
868KB, 554x400px
IM PICKLE RIIIlIIIIICK
>>
WHERE MY PICKLE BOIS AT?
>>
I saw the episode on a whim. I didn't laugh at all. Where's the humor? The scene with the therapist at the end wasn't deep or emotional. The animation is pretty decent though.
>>
>>38933468
Shut te fuck up you piece of shit
>>
>>38933917
Dude... he turned himself into a rickle.... x D
>>
>>38933944
It didn't seem like a joke. He did that to get out of some therapy session. Based on the show's style, it also doesn't come across as an "lol so random xD" joke since it fits in style with what the show does. So how was it funny? That the mom took the serum away?

The only thing that was sort of interesting about the episode in my mind was that the mom and Rick seem like they're fucking or at least way too close to the point of it affecting the mom's psychology.
>>
>>38933468
They actually poked fun at the entire joke to begin with, i just don't really get how its humor. I feel like Im just watching an animated big bang theory
>>
>>38934008
babingy!
>>
>>38933917
yeah it was a pretty bad episode, the one before it was better
>>
>>38933976
She's his daughter you sick fuck, they mention it in the episode that you didn't watch.
>>
>>38933468
>>38933917
>>38935258
The entire show is fucking overrated as hell, it's really not that good at all
>>
>>38933976
He abandoned her when she was young and now he's back so she's desperately doing everything she can to keep him around after he was sent to space prison.
>>
File: FJSX42WFHH3379T.LARGE.jpg (62KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
FJSX42WFHH3379T.LARGE.jpg
62KB, 448x600px
PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONITE

EVERY PICKLE JUST GET A GOOD BRINE
>>
>>38933468
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY NORMIE CARTOONS
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38933468
IN DA HOUZEEEEEE
>>
File: 1501124565562.png (23KB, 700x903px) Image search: [Google]
1501124565562.png
23KB, 700x903px
I wish the mods pulled pranks like that more often

They used to do it all the time when M**t was a round
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.