[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post reasons to live: #1 our friends and families might

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_naztcuOROE1sg8lr6.jpg (85KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_naztcuOROE1sg8lr6.jpg
85KB, 500x373px
ITT we post reasons to live:

#1 our friends and families might be sad if we kill ourselves

NO NEGATIVITY
>>
>>38932975
#2 someone has to tell OP he's a faggot
>>
/thread 10/10
>>
>>38932988
#3 Life is shit. A spic will take your job. A nigger will take your oneitis. You'll never feel normal again.
>>
>>38932988

Take your negativity elsewhere. This is a safe space.
>>
You can always keep chasing the next best fap, then go on cap/nofap cycles to have more great faps.
>>
I'm waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 to come out
>>
File: sweaty.jpg (3KB, 97x97px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty.jpg
3KB, 97x97px
>>38933064
Good point anon. But now I realize I'm not waiting for anything anymore. What will I do when the game comes out and it's complete shit.
>>
#4. You won't be able to raise a family, and having kids is important because they make you responsible, give you a sense of accomplishment, and will be there to take care of you when you're old.
>>
>>38933095

i won't be able to raise a family if i live to 95
>>
Solar eclipse in two weeks
>tfw can't get out of work
it's a mixed bag
>>
>>38932975
Pretty much the only reason senpai.
>>
Living through the meme presidents term might be something.
Depending on how this all goes people might want to know what it was like in these crazy times when you're older.
>>
Still waiting for Bannerlord

That and >>38933192 might be right and the next few years might be some crazy shit worth watching
>>
because having self-aware consciousness on the level that we do as humans is such an astronomically unlikely privilege to waste, even if most of yours is filled with negativity
you are lucky to feel negativity
you are lucky to feel at all
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495696072789.jpg (44KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495696072789.jpg
44KB, 640x476px
>you might one day do something interesting or good with your life and it could be worth staying around to see if it pans out
>Your mother probably wouldn't be able to move on if you an heroed
>You might feel better tomorrow

Tfw almost certain one day I'll kill myself and waiting for the big one that will set off my anxiety and or depression for the last time though
>>
>>38932975
If I kill myself I won't become the Hitler and that makes me sad
>>
>>38933028
I am going to tear down your safe space
Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
>What? Who is that?
You cannot stop me from getting inside
I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'
>>
>>38933224
How am I lucky to feel like shit? Fucking loon. Luck has nothing to do with it. So I guess you're okay with me transferring all of my SHITTY NEGATIVE FEELINGS onto you? Take them, you lucky man!
>>
>>38932975
I like to experience art and analyze it.
>>
I'd never want to leave my sister alone in thiis world or hurt her in any way. That and I haven't built a PG model kit yet.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.