[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the nicest thing a girl has ever done for you, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

What's the nicest thing a girl has ever done for you, /r9k/?
>>
>>38932542
DeIaet this
>>
Have sex with my in the woods by the skatepark in 10th grade.
>>
Have sex with me and play overwatch 2 weeks ago. Then cuddled the rest of the night.
>>
>>38932542
how can women have so much power over me. just this picture wants me to act like an animal and fuck something
>>
I prefer puffy nipples.
itty bitty titty's are meh.
>>
>>38932542
>Stay to 5am to watch the soccer world cup final with me, and then just talk through out the whole thing talking about her life and dreams and anime
>>
Visit me in the mental hosptisl after my suicide attempt, even though I was out of her league
>>
>>38932542
Blow me nd swallow my load
>>
>>38932542
she wrote me a letter on thanksgiving

>You're a great person and I hope you get all the happiness you deserve. You always will have a good friend who cares for you. You won't be forgotten.

i was but it was nice gesture
>>
>>38932542
Loved me. Too bad I didn't love her back.
>>
>>38932589

>>38932607
Leave this board right this instant you fucking regular normal faggots.
>>
>>38932542

she let me put benis in vagina and told me she loves me.
>>
she wore lingerie and I got to cum in her mouth & make out
cum fetish
>>
>>38932542
She asked a guy to stop when he was making fun of my name.
>>
Added me on MySpace, commented on one of my photos that I was cute, gave me her number, went on a couple dates with me, and didn't even freak when I ghosted her because I was such an anxious faggot I didn't know what to do anymore and avoiding her was my only conclusion.
>>
Brother's gf got me a trashcan to throw-up into when I had too much to drink. The most banal shit ever. Also my mom helped with the down payment on my car.
>>
>>38933012
Mom's aren't girls
>>
i don't think a girl has every done anything nice for me. i don't really blame them.
>>
>>38932542
I don't know any girls and have only been kinda friends with 1 7 years ago
>>
>>38932542
Married me despite the unusual circumstances.
I'm 100% sure anyone with motives that weren't motivated by love would have turned me down wholesale and it helped proved to me beyond a doubt that while a vast majority of women may be legitimately shitty human beings at least some precious few exist that make it all worth it.
Obligatory inb4 REEE and all that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.