[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here not afraid of death? Like, the thought of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1500749612007.jpg (141KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1500749612007.jpg
141KB, 640x1136px
Is anyone else here not afraid of death? Like, the thought of eternal nothing doesn't phase you?
>>
>>38931420
Without the risk of sounding edgy, I am not afraid of death.

The only reason I'm alive is because nobody has managed to kill me yet. Im not gonna kill myself lol, thats like getting cucked. I'd take being alive over being dead though because being alive is more fun.
>>
It scares me, but more practically, it manifests in being a massive hypochondriac.
>>
>>38931445
Tell that to a depressed person
>>
>>38931420
yea sort of, i always figured like
either there is an after life in which case being alive is just a pain in the ass and death is no big deal
or nothing happens and you just cease to exist in which case you physically could not care. bad things are bad because of the consequences you live with after but if death is an absolute end then i mean, i wont be around to think being dead sucks right
>>
>>38931456
I'd just tell them to kill themselves if they really want to. I personlly believe everyone should have the right to suicide.
>>
It's not eternal nothing, it's just nothing. There is no time after death.
So no, I'll die tomorrow or I'll die 40 years from now.
>>
Sometimes I hope for an after life, and then sometimes when I feel really shitty I just hope for non existence. I flip flop back and forth on this. I guess I'll find out eventually. Maybe.
>>
>>38931420
It used to scare me as a kid, but during High School I realized that my thoughts are the cause of my problems
>>
File: IMG_2251.jpg (146KB, 700x869px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2251.jpg
146KB, 700x869px
>>38931445
>>38931420
100 to one if facing life and death situation you two would turn to God and beg him to spare your pathetic lives
>>
>>38931585
I've lived a productive life and have done enough in this world. I even have a kid who is old enough

i don't need to beg for my life. i'm good already. ill just enjoy what I have left. stop projecting lol
>>
The idea of permanent death is comforting.

The idea of eternal return terrifies me (IE: Everything has happened before and continues eternally in the same fashion; you've been a virgin loser browsing /r9k/ an infinite many times already and will continue forever).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.