[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would your life be different if you were suddenly attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

How would your life be different if you were suddenly attractive?
>>
>>38930660
It'd be much easier to get laid and make an impression on people, but other than that, it wouldn't be that much different.
>>
I would be more confident to pursue relationships with the people I cared about and I wouldn't be entirely alone and miserable
>>
>>38930660
I'd be an attractive loser instead of just a loser.
>>
>>38930672
Yeah pretty much this. An attractive makes life is just easy mode dating. An attractive girls life though... it's semi famous person level
>>
>>38930660
Can I be a robot if I look like that guy but less /fit/ slightly lighter skintone and narrower nose and lips and no weird forehead fold.
>>
>>38930704
>two inch long philtrum and no cheekbones
>"I doth believe I resemble that man"
>>
>>38930704
>missing the essentials
yeah, you are a robot
>>
File: 1404098287212s.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1404098287212s.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
>>38930672

I've been told I'm pretty influential.

D-does that mean?!
>>
>>38930782
It means you're psychic and can make peoples' head SPLODE
>>
>>38930660
Maybe i'd get a fucking job.
>>
>>38930660
It would be the same, because I am already hot af.
>>
>>38930660

Would change almost nothing. I'm a completely broken human being of 28 years and I'm basically coasting until I eventually lose that last little bit of vitality and just shoot myself with one of the guns I bought, the ones I bought in an attempt to force myself to have just one hobby but never end up shooting because I am incapable of enjoying life.
>>
>>38930660
I'd feel comfortable leaving my house and being around people.
>>
>>38930672
kinda this

but really, i'd just have more confidence is all.

my life would be the same pretty much
>>
I look decent enough. I'd rather some more height.
>>
>>38930660
Id finally be loved by someone.
>>
>>38930660
Grills would talk to me and i would ignore them instead
>>
File: 1501811399502.jpg (123KB, 886x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501811399502.jpg
123KB, 886x960px
i'm attractive but spent 90% of my teen years as a shut in playing vidya 12 hours a day.
im trying to change that, but i'm 20 so it sucks.
>>
>>38930676
This is my answer also
>>
>>38930660
i'd probably end up becoming a sociopath. So maybe its good that I am ugly.
>>
>>38930660
Probably not much seeing as I'm insane
>>
I'd build up confidence over time.

It'd probably take a while to undo the damage done by being unattractive all my life.
I don't know if you can ever really make up for not getting that validation when you were growing up.
>>
>>38930660
>suddenly
The real difference is growing up with it. And the feedback loop with the halo effect.
You get picked team leader as a kid, so you are better at leading, so when you are group leader in high school it's more natural, you are generally treated better and because this has always happened you don't have a complex or any insecurity about being in change or being treated well,
>>
>confidence shoots through the roof
>can wear whatever garbage clothes I've had for the last 5 years and don't have to care
>can reject women all day
>can be happy knowing if I was watching my life from a 3rd person perspective it would be captivating instead of pathetic
>people treat me better
>looking in the mirror wont feel soul crushing
>I wouldn't be constantly thinking to myself how hideous I am
I've seriously thought about getting surgery. Tell me if I'm misguided.
>>
>>38930660
My life wouldn't change at all. I'm probably a 5-7ish but being alone for so long and being on this board has pretty much eliminated my desire for female companionship
>>
>>38930660
Probably not much different. I don't interact with anyone and I'd still have tanked social skills from the years of bullying I endured.
I mean I'd probably get a job finally since employers want to hire Chad, but who knows since I'm not a smooth talker.
>>
I'd obviously have a lot more confidence in myself and gain the motivation to do things with my life. Being a 2/10 fucking sucks, if I was more attractive most of my problems would disappear.
>>
>>38931317
You are thinking like a man
There is no 5-7 ish for women. There is 10s, 9s, and everyone else is a 1 or 2 as far as they care
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.