[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Game pet peeves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1481340303621.jpg (223KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481340303621.jpg
223KB, 800x800px
What are your Vidya pet peeves? Mines Zelda always saving the princess
>>
When autists try to say zelda is a girl
>>
>>38930480
>>38930480
Zelda is the princess. Link is the character that saves princess Zelda.
>>
When I couldn't end up with the fish chick in that new Zelda game, I was pretty annoyed. Aquatic monster girls are my fetish.
>>
Being good is always rewarded with an easier go at things.
Fuck that. Being good should be hard.
For example bioshock says sacrificing the little sisters will give you more adam at the expense of your humanity or something idk. So I sacrificed them because they were monsters anyway.
2nd play through I find out you get a fuckton more adam tied to teddy bears if you save them.
>>
No matter what the setting is, it always turns into "save the world from an ultimate evil".
>>
>1-2-2 on cache
>b players double checker or are just generally dogshit and dont know how to use utility
>have to 1-1-3 via vent
>get scrimmed out mid every round and theres literally nothing we can do

LEARN HOW TO PLAY B YOU RETARDED FUCKS

SMOKE FROM HEAVEN

PLAY ANTIFLASH

USE YOUR MOLLIES

STOP

DOUBLING

CHECKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38930623
>he still plays csgo even though it's 2017
lol
>>
crate farming faggots in casual solo rounds of rocket league. they deserve to be permabanned
>>
>>38930579
This. So many games strongarm you into good choices with extra rewards. Good should = hard now, potential connections later on.
Bad should = easy now, potential for repercussions later on.

Like in bioshock; killing LG should mean more big daddies Defending a single little girl later on, and they're immediately hostile but more Adam. Saving LG should mean less Adam but big daddies are not immediately hostile.
>>
>>38931423
Do they just leave the game running?
>>
>>38931423
Holy shit this. I play solo for comfy not to get roflstomped by some cunt
>>
When RPGs don't have decent drop rates for their loot.

Take FFXII for example. They got it right. Almost every fight ended in you getting something, and then maybe ten/twenty enemies later, the good shit shows up. and it does it consistently. Call me a kid, but I like to be rewarded for my efforts. BL2, while fun, has the shittiest drop rates I've ever seen. In 1, there was a fairly steady amount of gold weapons, mostly from boxes, sometimes from a big badass-whatever. In 2 you can go an entire game without seeing a decent gun. And go through harder modes and still not see a single gold weapon. fuck farming loot midgets.
>>
>>38931519
they tape down the right trigger and leave the game running so the game doesn't kick them for being idle. due to the nature of the games matchmaking they can just keep cycling through opponents collecting crates and xp.
>>
Fighting a boss, and while you're swinging a sword the boss moves across the map. This is dark souls.
>>
>>38930480
I hate when games focus on gameplay more than story.
>>
>manage to save a princess or village or treasure or something
>main villain appears with BWAHAHAHA EVERYTHING IS GOING EXACTLY ACCORDING TO MY EVIL PLAN
>>
File: 2bc.jpg (9KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
9KB, 399x388px
>pause game
>music keeps playing
>>
>been playing over an hour with no saving
>fuck, I need to go in 5 minutes
>no save point in sight
>>
>>38930515
When even bigger autists fall for the bait
>>
>perfectly good roguelike
>they add progression so you get "upgrades" the longer you play
Goddammit I do not want to be climbing a fucking loot ladder. I just want to do my unaltered best at a puzzle.
>>
>playing shooter story mode
>random grenade instant-kill

Fuck I just want to iron-man halo but reach has so many bullshit explosives. I've never once been shot to death but I've been shot by a wraith that I have no method of attacking.
>>
>seemingly good guy is secretly a bad guy all along and betrays the main character
>he gets forgiven and is a good guy now for real
>>
>>38933663
>reach
>shot by a wraith that I have no method of attacking.
I know this fucking level...REEEEE
>>
Mine is when I don't enjoy video games any more and trying to play them feels like a frustrating chore and reminds me of how empty and meaningless my life is.
>>
>RPG
>character becomes powerful
>wearing armour you took from a demon you killed
>wielding a flaming battleaxe that is larger than a man
>NPCs still talk to you like you're a villager in leather armour with a stick
>>
>New Forza game comes out with a new feature
>Feature is only available in certain parts of the game
For example;
Forza 5 announced rain conditions and night racing
As the release gets nearer it's revealed those conditions are only on a handful of tracks

I've learnt to never get hyped up when the Forza team announce something for a new game because it only leads to disappointment.
>>
>>38934419
try Stardew Valley if you see it on sale
>>
File: 1463089379830.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1463089379830.png
93KB, 500x422px
>world premiere brand new game demo footage!
>the person playing really sucks at the game
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.