[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fall for the nightwalk meme >get sprayed by a skunk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: DOSHITE.png (277KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DOSHITE.png
277KB, 640x480px
>fall for the nightwalk meme
>get sprayed by a skunk
>>
>>38929566
up until you got sprayed was it fun
>>
>>38929566
Walks at night are what I live for, you just can't be retarded about them. Which, You were.
>>
>>38929566
>tfw can't go out at night.

Thanks spics
>>
>>38929643
This is a very sad feel that I know too well. I just want to have quaint little walks around the city and see it in a much nicer light than during the day when everyone is shitting it up.
>>
>>38929627
Never post in my thread again idiot.
>>
>>38929718
Or what? You'll reee at me? Face it, there's an art and skill to everything. When walking at night, each step must be deliberate, yet careful, you senses must be open, and you must move with the shadows, let them guide you. I swear, you humans are pathetic now.
>>
>>38929821
I believe I told you to never post in my thread again idiot.
>>
>>38929828
As you wish, human, good luck reeking of skunk.
>>
>>38929821
t.paul atreides
>>
>>38929566
I go for comfy nightwalks and nightbiking.
Saw a cat a few times. Never a skunk.

Maybe she just wanted to say hi, OP.
>>
File: 1502150098896432.jpg (358KB, 2552x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502150098896432.jpg
358KB, 2552x1024px
>>38929566

Hey O' Pee, here's some OC UUUU
>>
File: 1473201299593.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473201299593.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>>38929566
>tfw do nightwalk
>Almost get sprayed by skunk but saw it in time
>City I live in has alot of Natives (Canadians will understand) but still nightwalk anyway, nothing ever happened except one Native lady asking me if I knew a drug dealer
>>
>>38929566
lmao fucking loser
anon can't do anything right
>>
>>38929718
says the idiot who got sprayed by a skunk lmfao
>>
>tfw i live in a hot and humid tropical climate coutry (Malaysia) and nights here somewhat cooling but mosquitos everywhere
>tfw cant even go outside at night without risking fucking thug ass Malays (Mat Rempits) and drugged up curries mugging you
>>
>Nightwalk
>have to go through woods to go to the neighborhood next to mine
>Hear coyotes
>rush to the other neighborhood
>realize I have to go back to get home
>Walk the extra 2 miles along the road to get home
Every time. Fucking nigger dogs.
>>
File: 1448171327112.jpg (181KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448171327112.jpg
181KB, 768x1024px
>walking through park for late night cardio sesh
> see crazy large brown cat
>dem shoulder blades
>survival instincts kick in
>become self aware of beating heart and blood pumping through body.
> it goes into woods
> run away faster then I ever ran in my life.

is it possible in a suburb area? Still unsure
>>
File: Anon,Feel.jpg (63KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
Anon,Feel.jpg
63KB, 650x842px
>>38930781
Why nightwalk when you can nightride?
>>
>>38930787
forgot to mention I was there a week before and heard the sound of a living animal being eaten.
>>
>>38930794
I like to alternate but right now my car is in rough shape so I'd rather not have to call someone at 2 in the morning to come help my sorry ass 45 minutes away in the middle of nowhere.
>>
File: nice face.jpg (171KB, 596x577px) Image search: [Google]
nice face.jpg
171KB, 596x577px
>Go on nightwalk
>carry a backpack full of survival supplies, a gun, and a few other useful trinkets
>dressed like an apocalypse survivor
>put in headphones
>play, start walking
>tense ambiance
>waiting for something to happen
>finger ready to cap somebody
>hands balled into fists
>wandering around the urban jungle at night
>I'm ready for anything, getting lost in fantasies and delusions of grandeur
>tfw get cops called on me because some people got worried a random psychopath dressed like some mercenary is walking around in weird aggressive patterns in the middle of the street at 3AM
>have to explain I was just going out for a walk
>tfw they search me
>they find all my gear
>they have to do a background check and make sure I'm not on drugs
>"alright autist you've embarrassed yourself enough gtfo and never do this shit again or its the pokey for ya"
/r9k/ was right FUCK nightwalks. Nightdrives ALWAYS turn out to be a huge success. Just pop into nightdrive threads. They're always full of great posts and people sharing music to drive to.
>>
>>38930993
i nightdrive a lot. when i get a new car and turbocharge it i will be the driver. the feeling of running away, that distance from you and everyone, and the rush of the speed. it's all i have... i like it better than talking to people or hanging out with friends.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.