[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the furthest you got with a chick lately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: stop.jpg (29KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
29KB, 500x740px
that neighbourgirl was just over twice in one night wanting to get booze again. I asked her how it is I knew her for two years and she still isn't old enough to buy booze and she said she ran away from home at fifteen. So anyway she owes me fifteen bucks but she gave me some xbox games that looked cool to try like resident evil code veronica x in hd, and she's coming over tomorrow to give me money/linguini/ take out my trash.

Anyway she dressed up for the party and she looked like a stripper and she was bringing them linguini and I commented on how she would be the life of the party showing up with linguini dressed as a stripper. She took mock offense to that and asked me to hug her and see if she smelled bad cause she hadn't showered all week. she's a dumb neet. Anyway, it almost seems like we could be friends, but I think we're just at different places in our lives where she's a dumb trampy high school dropout whore and I don't care about women much but can't deny I would bang her even though she'd crazy.

I might go visit the prostitute tower desu if I don't get a government job and just spend the rest of my life pumping gas and fishing.

So that's my report. And by lately I guess it has to be the last encounter no matter how contrived.
>>
>>38929514
I went home to my old city and banged a whale who I used to mess around with when I was desperate.
>>
I was horny so I tried to dry hump my cousin (I thought she would be ok with it), anyways I'm getting too thirsty so I might just do >>38929553
and fuck a fat/ugly girl? My standards for women lower by the second.
>>
>>38929589
Fat girls can still be cute and are generally better in bed than skinny girls and soft bodies are comfy. Kill the lights and go to town.
>>
>>38929514
I went to a hipster district in town with a qt I met online a week ago. Just walked around and talked to her. Apparently she knew a Chad there, and they got talking a bit but eventually he went on his way. Didn't talk much when we left, haven't talked to her since.

Pretty shitty desu, but not the worst "date" I've had this summer.
>>
File: 1501198205838.jpg (39KB, 504x446px) Image search: [Google]
1501198205838.jpg
39KB, 504x446px
I've never had any imtimacy with women but after 1 1/2 years lifting I do have recent mires.
>At Beach
>Run into one of older sisters friends
>"oh my god anon your so big"
>Same day, going for a run on the beach, no shirt on
>Groups of girls kept catcalling at me and waving, one even winked at me but I just ignored them and kept running.
H-have I been Chad this entire time?
>>
Not sure if this counts but this Chinese girl randomly added me on fagbook a while ago, and we started talking a lot about a month ago. She basically treating me like a long distance bf, wanting to talk every other day and all that. Tomorrow I'm gonna nip it in the bud, because I'm not attracted yes to her personality at all.
>>
>>38929514
Oneitis fell asleep a little on my couch, head on my chest, my arm around her. Hugged for 5 minutes saying goodbye.
>>
File: 1488518777813.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488518777813.webm
2MB, 480x360px
all I do lately is playing FH3 on my Bone, a girl won a race the other day, I let her pass on the last corner and said "lead the way, m'lady" on the microphone, no response...she left the lobby right after that race
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.