[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

professional cuddling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: korean gf.jpg (59KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
korean gf.jpg
59KB, 750x734px
have any robots here actually done this?
thinking about taking a dive into it...it can't be THAT humiliating, right?
>>
why would a girl pay you to cuddle her when she can get one of her beta orbiters do it?
>>
I am working on arranging a professional cuddler to cuddle with.
Main thing stopping me is lack of money and it's rather late at night. You can also sometimes cuddle girls in strip clubs some of them are beautiful to hold.

Basically, if chad is gonna steal any and all stacies and normal females and creepers gonna snatch up ghetto hoes.
Then the robot should be allowed to cuddle with whatever female that offers the service!

God speed anon.
>>
>>38929440
boy u sure are fkn retarded
>>
File: 94c4ea82e17e07475b674d51163b28d4.jpg (225KB, 1236x1600px) Image search: [Google]
94c4ea82e17e07475b674d51163b28d4.jpg
225KB, 1236x1600px
>>38929394
what a qt ...oringinally
>>
Why not just go to a massage parlor?
It's probably even cheaper than some special snowflake whore
>>
>>38929448
He brings up a good point. Anyone can give a girl money. What makes you think you deserve to give your money to a girl?
>>
>>38929460
what if you'd rather not cuddle with a hooker?

>>38929461
there's no such thing as too much money
>>
>>38929479
>professional cuddler
>not a hooker
ok champ
>>
>>38929440
OP was referring to paying a woman to cuddle with him.

For me it feels like a waste of money since for the same price I could just get a massage- also experience plenty of skin contact plus free up muscular tension and increase my flexibility. Also, though hugging women feels good and ideally sure, I'd like to just get to hug for an hour or so, it would not feel good knowing I'm paying someone to just lie there and hug me, it just feels so beta and pathetic.

Plenty of other ways to get your fix of oxytocin and bask in feminine energy without needing women at all.
>>
>>38929452
entirely fake. Kpop actresses have over 9000 plastic surgeries
>>
>>38929489
The average western woman has a body count of a mid-tier hooker anyway. The only thing that makes it different is the title they carry.
I'm less disgusted with someone who doesn't have the title "hooker"
>>
>>38929394
I'd kill myself before I submit to prostitution without sex.
>>
>>38929489
They're not, though. They're mostly those holistic, yoga, Whole Foods types who smell like patchouli.
>>
>>38929492
If you want hugs from women join new age groups. They like ritual hugging a lot.
>>
>$80 an hour
OK, what the fuck. 90% of hookers are cheaper than that. What the hell are they thinking??
>>
File: 1496483931579.jpg (82KB, 783x590px) Image search: [Google]
1496483931579.jpg
82KB, 783x590px
What are the chances that putting signs around highschools and college campuses asking to buy cuddles for $20/h would get you a knock on the door? Or bullied by Chads
>>
>>38929492
oh, didn't think OP was such a loser that he'd actually PAY a girl to hug him. Geez.
>>
You can get free hugs from excitable weeaboos at conventions, people in mascot suits, and from many dogs. There is no need to pay succubi and allow them to lead such easy lives.
>>
File: 1407440517451.png (155KB, 1005x550px) Image search: [Google]
1407440517451.png
155KB, 1005x550px
>>38929653
originality oregano
>>
I would cuddle with you for free, senpai
>>
I always consider these type of threads as troll because nobody in their right mind would be so pathetic to pay a woman for hug and not realize that by doing that they only make it worse for themselves by deepening their loneliness and inflating these girls' egos but sometimes I stop and wonder "can it be that it is an actual person who thinks it would be a good idea?"
Nahhhhh
>>
File: 1467514349638.png (119KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1467514349638.png
119KB, 512x512px
>>38929929
how much for some
>>
File: shhshs8838.jpg (69KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
shhshs8838.jpg
69KB, 500x379px
>>38929394
>paid a prostitute to cuddle me last year
>paid her 500 euro for 2 hours
>was supposed to be my first cuddle ever and be very warm and nice
>however on the way up to the hotel room,got nervous and pissed myself
>didn't want her to realise that I pissed myself on accident
>met her and started cuddling trying to keep my piss stain off her back
>eventually she shuffled backwards
>'Wtf anon did you cum?'
>'n-n-no hhaaa it is just pee'
>she gets up disgusted
>'what the fuck? My advert says no urination or anything like that'
>get really panicked
>'oh b-b-b-ut the prostitute i just finished with let me piss in her face'
>meant to be a joke
>she gets pissed at me for fucking another hooker just before her
>starts to worry about her health
>takes the money and leaves after 14 minutes

not again
>>
>>38929989
big if true
>oregano
>>
>>38929564
I do this. But its one thing to share a long hug with someone after a yoga and meditation workshop, quite another to ask them to go and just lie down and cuddle with me. I used to imagine doing this , like "Hey, we like hugging, wanna get together and just cuddle for a few hours?" But /adv/ convinced me that would be weird and creepy as fuck, just enjoy the hugs if they happen but don't be attached to them.
>>
>>38929937
i would pay for cute cuddles if i was able to find a qt asian girl willing to do it.
>>
i would never do it, it would be just as hollow as fucking a prostitute. the act is the same but there's nothing genuine behind it, just a waste of money
>>
>>38929937
Or, you know, they just want the sensation of physical contact with a female and can't get it otherwise
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.