[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Share one of your most painful childhood memories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>11 years old
>my mom moved back in with her parents because she couldn't support herself (single mom meme)
>travel across country to live in backwoods oregon
>grandma is nice enough, but grandpa is a total hardass and a controlling dick to his entire family
>my mom is gifted four guinea fowl by a friend, we all like the idea since we had chickens before
>everything goes well and they are all healthy, we wind up with four hens
>I love them, as I really missed keeping chickens before we moved
>let them roam around in our yard when they're fully grown, only putting them in the coop at night
>no idea what the cause was, but one day I come home from school to one of them dragging her guts out her ass
>there's like a foot of intestine hanging out and getting caught on things, the bird is screaming and running
>I run in the house and tell grandpa (the only one home at the time) what's going on
>"Damn it, catch her anon! I'll get an axe"
>I eventually grab her when she ran into the inside corner of the fence
>almost throw up, actually hold it in my mouth because I can't handle the oviduct and intestines brushing against my shirt
>she's limp, but still breathing
>"just give her to me anon"
>I do, and start to cry
>"Oh Christ, it's just a bird! There's no need for any melodrama."

At that point I just turned around and left, I didn't want to see him bring the axe down on her neck. Even if she was "just a bird", those guinea hens were the only entities that ever gave me any positive attention. They'd eat out of my hand and sit on my lap, I loved them. My grandpa is now fading, but he's still a grumpy old prick, and my mom was always too much of a coward to tell him so. In hindsight, while they were fully grown, they were still slightly too young to be laying eggs. Maybe she did too early and it all went to hell.
>>
He's right stop being such a pussy
>>
>>38929219
Dude, I was eleven. Think back to when you were eleven, what would you have done had one of your pets been disemboweled?
>>
>>38929184
That's shitty man.
Old backwoods type men grew up differently. I wouldn't hold it against him.

I had a lot of unpleasant memories regarding pets. Had a lot of dogs growing up, all dead by now. It's sad but I wasn't traumatized by any of it.
I must have blocked my shitty times. I can think of some kinda shitty times but nothing worth greentexting.
>>
>had pet sheltie growing up named Case
>Best dog ever
>Never badly behaved, hardly ever barked, never shat up the house, loved guests
>Always there for me when i was blue
>Case just had this aura of calm kindness about him that I admired
>Kinda regarded him as a surrogate brother, since we were the same age

>15 years old
>The dog is getting old
>Sleeps all the time, sheds tufts of fur everywhere
>One day after dinner, he just collapses on the kitchen floor
>Parents drop my sister and I off at family friends place while they take Case to the vet
>They put him down, apparently he had a brain tumor

That was around the time I started feeling depressed
>>
>>38929659
>That was around the time I started feeling depressed

Growing up I always had a dog from day 1. We sorta staggered them so we'd have one, get another, so on so forth so that when one died we'd still have 1 more until we got another.
But around the cursed year (2007) we were down to 1 dog who was very old and wasn't long for this world.
When he finally went it's like my whole family lost something that we've yet to get back.
We used to do things all the time. We'd go hiking or on road trips, camping, fishing, play X sport, go to a movie, out to eat, you name it.
After the last dog died everyone stopped.
I'm sure it had something to do with me moving out and going to college. I guess my parents had plans of traveling unburdened by the need for pet care while they're away but they haven't fucking gone anywhere they couldn't have taken a dog.
I can't get one because I live in a shitty apartment and am in no place to make a ~13 year commitment. And they for some reason are opposed to getting one.

There's something about them that can really add something to life. I'm pretty close to just saying fuck it, and getting one because raising a dog from puppyhood and watching him become my best friend is my greatest memory in this life so far.
>>
>>38929775
Yeah man it truly is magical to have someone in your life that you can care for, because they'll care for you and always will.
>>
File: 1501923754780.jpg (207KB, 956x923px) Image search: [Google]
1501923754780.jpg
207KB, 956x923px
>>38929184
>18
>dad basically forces me out of house
>doggo is still at house still figuring out living situation for him
>find place
>dad threatens to give away doggo I've had since childhood
>tell him I will get my dog and it's not a problem
>apartment explodes
>dad gives away dog anyways
>everynow and then he'll say something like "so have you visited (_____)"
>tell him its been two years and he's probably dead
>"do you just not care enough to see him?"
>stop talking to dad
>don't even return his calls let alone contact him
>let him know everytime I can that he's a fucking faggot
>>
>>38930241
what?
>apartment explodes
like... literally?
>have you visited ___ he's probably dead
What? Who? Why are you visiting anyone?
>>
>>38929659

Case will be fine, anon.

The Living God promises the animals an accounting in blood. What point would there be in making such a promise if the animals would not be there to witness its fruition?

All the animals will be raised from the dead on the final day, which is very close.
>>
>>38930283
My apartment exploded with human waste and water and then filled up with methane gas and went boom. Baron is the name of my dog I didn't know if I should put his name in there or not. I would post a pic of him but I got banned from jewbook. He was a Doberman.
>>
>>38930356
>I got banned from jewbook
Why
>>
>>38929184
the chicken was suffering anon. your grandfather put her out of her misery
>>
>>38930391
I honestly have no idea I was never posting on facebook anyways I tried to log in one day and was just banned
>>
>>38930356
where the fuck are you gonna visit your dog if he gave him away and what makes you think you're responsible enough to own one if your apartment is a toxic waste dump?
>>
>>38930529
He went to a shelter specifically for Dobermans the apartment was temporary I was working towards firefighting, I had an idea of how I was going to afford a house, and we had no idea there were problems with the apartment. It happened out of nowhere and affected all the tenants. Firefighters had to start evacuating people out of the building and it wasn't some random shit heap either I lived there partly so my girlfriend at the time could finish her studies in special effects in the area. Responsibility isn't a problem it was shit luck. Before you ask about the dog I had tried calling the shelter several times to see him and get him back but they wouldn't answer my calls and would ignore me. My dog had separation issues and would tear down fences when I wasn't at the house he apparently fell into a major depression and wouldn't eat. I found out he got adopted by a wealthy family they even got him his own couch like I had given him. I got to find this out when they decided to contact my dad. I'm more than certain that he gave them instruction to not contact me. I'm really touchy about the subject sorry if I come off like a cunt in this post.
>>
>>38929184
My cousin and I were going to show our grandmother a chicken egg we found and she wasnt breathing, I was 10ish
>>
>>38930654
around here when you say your apartment exploded with shit it's generally assumed you're a hoarding mental case who doesn't have a functioning toilet and just piles shit in the bathroom until the door won't open anymore

this scenario makes more sense.
>>
>>38930744
It definitely wasn't a shit heap like you described but the place was really creepy.
>one day coming back from work our other dog (her dog) is in the house nothing out of the ordinary
>look at the floor
>a huge strip of it has been cut out
>all doors were locked I had bolted the windows down to make sure there wouldn't be any break ins
>nothing was missing
>just the strip of floor wood perfectly cut out
>had night terrors constantly there
>remember two of them pretty vividly
>one of them was a naked humanoid figure dick and all just slowly crawling over me and girlfriend
>other was me looking at the corner of one of our walls to see hands coming out reaching for me multiple hands trying to reach and push themselves out using side of the house as leverage
Apparently methane gas can do some serious shit to your brain like hallucinating. After the incident we had GFs cop mom do some investigating on the place and there were multiple suicides and homicides that had taken place there.
>>
I ripped most of the skin off the top of my hand when I was about 7, I ate shit when I ran underneath a parked truck. Felt cool going down the hill on my trike beforehand though.
>>
>>38930882
well fuck now I cant get the image of a creepy naked humanoid out of my head. thanks. also who the fuck steals someone's floor?
>>
>>38930882
Oooh spooky
>>
File: 1501919714699.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501919714699.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>38930917
I don't know man for a while we thought it could of been our landlady trying to cause damage so we'd have to pay with our deposit or it was some guy who was trying to get his drugs back but when we asked the neighbors if anyone had been around or if our dog had barked they had said no. Our neighbors right next to us was a NEET too so he was always home. It still creeps me the fuck out to this day.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.