[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HATE BEING MIXED >tfw no real identity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0841.png (416KB, 960x986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.png
416KB, 960x986px
I HATE BEING MIXED
>tfw no real identity
>>
File: lmao.gif (5KB, 72x67px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
5KB, 72x67px
lol @ you for taking /pol/ memes seriously
>>
>>38929194
Thinking I haven't thought about this as a small child realizing I was different from all my classmates you fucking nigger
>>
yup
I STILL get asked why mom is white and I'm black.
>>
>>38929073
but why do you care so much?
>>
>>38929073
>muh real identity
>>
So what nigga
>>
File: 1453965006525.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453965006525.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
I'm hapa (i know.) and i sorta had never thought about it growing up, i guess i had other problems in my life and nobody really put me on the spot and sort of asked me "what are you"

If someone did, I'd just say I'm a mixed mutt. I don't see what's wrong with that answer. I'm neither/or.
>>
What are you talking about, you have two identities that is even better now fuck off nigger
>>
File: 1501810405617.png (132KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
1501810405617.png
132KB, 380x496px
it used to be worse for me when i was younger but it's not so bad now.
>>
>>38929073
Your identity is your lack of whiteness.
>>
File: 1450292175001.jpg (64KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1450292175001.jpg
64KB, 720x602px
>>38929444
>tfw have it the other way around
>don't care that much because i'm havin' a good time with my dad
>>
>>38929073
>getting any value from your heritage
he fell for the identity politics meme
>>
>>38929073
>tfw no real identity
You still wouldn't fit in if you were one race
>>
>>38929073
it's kind of nice, though. you don't fall into the trap of defending bad shit because it's from "your people".
>>
>>38929073
Be like every white person. Make a identity based off who you are, not what you are.
>>
Look on the bright side - you could be a complete nigger, but you're only a half breed.
>>
>>38929803
Not, it's shit. You belong to neither group, too white to be black, too black to be white. It's not so much about identity, civic nationalism allow for people of all colors to identify as a citizen but you still don't belong to a group, a people. You're somewhere in between.
>>
>>38929073
Eh, since most people can at least ID me as a lightish-skinned black I just roll with being insufficiently black for a subset of black folks and perfectly sufficient as a black person for everyone else. We're all lynched with the same rope, my friend.
>>
>>38931752
cont, I guess

As far as actually being whatever race goes, the only reason that category exists is to distinguish them from white people for class reasons. Blacks in America have ancestors that would probably have put more importance on what tribe or nation they were from, and most black people in America have a lot of white ancestry because of rape. Black just means people see you a certain way, and nobody in rural Idaho is gonna check in with you about what European ancestry your mom's got before they tell you to get out of their store.

If you just don't like that black people treat you bad, yeah, it's a shame, but they're probably just upset that being mixed grants you more social power because you get a +10 to attractiveness in the eyes of whites and you're likely to be able to get along with white people better. I used to get really mad about it but I kind of understand it now--just comes from a place of pain
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.