[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm incredibly poor. AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: plankton screaming.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
plankton screaming.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
I'm incredibly poor. AMA
>>
File: 1500179816782.jpg (52KB, 657x474px) Image search: [Google]
1500179816782.jpg
52KB, 657x474px
>>38928949
what led you to this point, OP?
>>
Whats it like being poor?

Oh wait I already know. Its shit.
>>
>>38928949
How poor are (you)??
Why is that such an unoriginal comment?
>>
why are you poor m8, seems counterproductive
>>
>>38928971
I'm shit with handling money and I don't get much of it in the first place.

>>38928973
At first it's rough because you can't have ANYTHING but later in life it's fine because you learn to not want anything. If you don't want anything, not having anything is just fine.

>>38929020
Very, very poor. Not yet homeless but two steps away from it. My internet is going to be cut off any minute now and I haven't had a working cellphone in about 3 years. There is nothing to eat; absolutely nothing. I just BARELY made rent this month with some negotiation.

Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>38929041
I mean, honestly, if I had a choice, I wouldn't be dirt poor but I wouldn't be insanely rich, either. I think I'd like to just be financially stable.
>>
>>38929062
wHAT DO YOU DO? dO THEY ALLOW OT?
>>
>>38929130
1.) Use your inside voice.
2.) What?
>>
>>38929148

What kind of job do you have? Overtime?
>>
>>38929177
I work at McDonald's and sort of. They don't pay you for it but the more you work overtime they do roll that over into time off.
>>
>>38929243
you should move here, min wage is $20/h at Micky D's. Working evenings is a joke though, think you only get 5 bucks more per hour
>>
>>38929243
>I work at McDonald

HTF do you afford rent at all? fuck, apply as a merchandiser for Pepsi/Coke/7Up/liquor companies. They pay more, starting usally 12-16 and they give out overtime
>>
>>38929276
>you should move here

I agree with this guy, just move here OP
>>
>>38929276
>you should move here, min wage is $20/h at Micky D's.
WHAT THE FUCK

ON WHAT MAGICAL FAIRYTALE LAND DO YOU LIVE?

>>38929284
>HTF do you afford rent at all?
Easy, I pay rent and basically nothing else. I might be able to buy food but mostly I just steal from my job. It sucks; I can't afford to eat and I can only afford to make rent.
>>
>>38929354
I live in Denmark, but it's the same in Norway/Sweden/Finland. People generally have a much higher minimum wage here. On the other hand people who earn a lot (bankers, doctors, engineers etc) will get taxed to hell and back, creating less income equality.
>>
>>38929395
>bankers, doctors, engineers

One doesnt belong
>>
>>38928949
Do you have a refrigerator?
>>
>>38929084
To be financially stable, you'd have to be insanely rich compared to the general human population. Get some perspective, nigga. I'm not a fan of trivial possessions, traveling, or any typical "rich" shit, but I fucking love the fact that when you're broke as fuck in America, you're still living like a king compared to average niggers, chinks, and poos.
>>
>>38929457
I do, but it's empty, which is fortunate because the electricity might get cut off anyway. No food to throw out.
>>
>>38929524
Unplug that shit if there's nothing in it. Why add to your electricity bill or no reason? Unplug everything but one light you use regularly, only plug other shit in when its in use, and you can have like a $10 electric bill.
>>
How are you budgeting and what are your monthly expenses?
>>
>>38929885
>How are you budgeting
Poorly.
>and what are your monthly expenses?
Huge portion of my check goes to rent and bills. I don't have a car, or cable and I don't use public transportation very much. I don't have an activated cell phone. Sometimes I buy food, sometimes I don't.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.